Thoughts on my gym, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPIb2uL_wDI
youtu.be/LUgpSZ2XYpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It rocks.

Nice rocks, but are they heavy enough?

Don't take it for granite

There's a rock on the edge of my field I can dead lift but don't feel like carrying very far. Can't figure out how to target chest without destroying my face

Do pushups with the rocks on your back

>progressive overload when erosion exists

Oh schist good one

Oog do good. Oog not like berrypickers paying 5 pelt to big nose tribe to use gym. Oog true hunter

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPIb2uL_wDI

Wow, that's ore really coal collection my friend.

fill field with rocks and charge normies for authentic artisanal paleo workout

Holy shit this is great idea can we capitalize on it?

We can spew "functional training" bullshit and have them do Atlas boulders instead of stones.
Squats? Tie rocks with rope and strap them onto forearms and back so you walk like an ape.
>pic related
Curls?
Just gran a boulder and curl that shit. Then throw it for maximum arm explosiveness. Shot put training all in one.

Javelins, boulders, atlas stones, yolks, "wolf alarm" blares randomly signaling sprinting. Call it "MENhir Gym" or something and advertise it on artofmanletness

Saw one of these in thailand and it was called the "flintstone gym"

Fucking A I'm going to some day. I'm gonna screencap this.

Maybe call it Primal Instinct.
Or Neaderthrows Gym
Ape Escape?

Basically an outdoor strongman gym for vegans

Call it Eumastas' Gym

>free-lifted 400Kg in ancient Greece with no roiding or any of the critical science done yet
Yeah I call bullshit.

>Yeah I call bullshit.
People were shitposters since the dawn of time.
Pompeii graffiti should give some hints about that matter.

youtu.be/LUgpSZ2XYpE
Here is the soundtrack to your workouts

I'd bet actual Neanderthals were capable of making better Music than this garbage.

risk it for the biscuit user
what good is a face without a body to match it?

Tragically underrated post

>JESUS CHRIST MARIE THEY'RE MINERALS

Is this a viable option if you can't afford a gym membership?

R8

beat me to it you sonuvabitch

Lmao1block

I don't even care if it's just for making money, it sounds fun as fuck and I'd do it occasionally.

>tfw blocks are too big
>can't even squat to depth
Kys

Make a dip and pull up bars, put rocks in a bag and dip/pull with i on.

When you say 1block do you count the weight of the stick?

Each cinder block weighs roughly 28 pounds, which is equal to .622 plates. If you were to use a silver maple branch with the same measurements as an Olympic barbell, it would weigh about 7.07 pounds. However, in the image shown, the branch appears to be about 92 inches as opposed to the standard 86.4, and it tapers from two inches to about one inch, so it would probably weigh closer to 4.5 pounds. Overall it looks to weigh roughly 60.5 pounds, which could be reduced to a nice solid 60 if the branch was a bit thinner at one end. The 1/2/3/4 equivalent for cinder blocks is 1.6/3.2/4.8/6.4, meaning you'd have to lift around six and a half blocks to match a 2pl8 bench and 13 cinder blocks at once to match a 4pl8 deadlift.

i think those rock might be older than this
but not by much