Is there any way to predict just how fat will distribute on someone?

Is there any way to predict just how fat will distribute on someone?

I want to find a cute belly gf but they're so hard to find already with a belly, so I want to create one with a big belly without getting her pregnant.

what

I've often thought of this. There must be millions of perfect huge pears who haven't become. Somewhere there is a 70 lb skelly girl with the potential to grow the biggest ass in the world. She just doesn't know it.

just die now

Why is wondering this a bad thing? Haven't you ever wondered how to predict where your body fat will be stored? Why for some men they get fat in their chest and legs and not stomach and why for some women it gathers in their bellies?

It's all genetics and it's not predictable unless you have access to a documented family history, but take it for granted, any girl you fancy will look like her decaying and used up mom at some point so you can use that as a guideline

Well then what do I do if I don't have access to her mom? Do I just fatten the broad up?

10-15 lbs will be more than sufficient to show you where the fat goes

statistically for females it's in this order ass/hips>waist>boobs but everyone is different

I can't be the only one that thought that was an ass with a hole in it at first.

stop

>my weight gain fetish is to the point where I am basically only attracted to bbws at this point. bigger the better. fucking kill me

Look up female body shapes and see which one matches closest with what you want since it will likely be a smaller version. If the shape isn't well defined then it will be hard to predict. Keep in mind to that different stages of weight gain can change the look at bit.

>monobelly
yes
but kill me afterwards.

get her pregnant

Wat?

Sweet jesus

This.
My wife went from mid bs to ds

It breaks my heart that i will most likely never meet a girl with such an amazing physique.

#2 is literally like one of those fertility goddess statues they find from ancient cultures

i can be ur belly gf

t. powerlifter with gut

She already had the shape though.