Gym clothing thread

Let's talk about gym clothes, Veeky Forums.

Gym clothes need to damn near always be washed after every workout, but they, strangely enough, don't make up much of our wardrobes (or at least for a good portion of us). Sure, there are old throwaway t-shirts and poorly fitting shorts you can use if need be, but those will only last you so long. Furthermore, feeling confident in how you look when you go to the gym can make you feel more confident in your lifts. Be that as it may, you don't have to shell out hundreds of dollars on name-brand, state-of-the-art designer workout clothes to attain that feeling of confidence, and even if you dismiss the notion that clothing choice brings confidence and are fine with working out in rags, so be it- but even those get disgusting after long enough.

Now I have a feeling that we're all, for the most part, after much of the same thing when it comes to gym clothing choice:
>reasonable cost
>comfort
>durability
>decent style

This thread will hopefully help out Veeky Forumsizens, like myself, who need to refresh their gym wardrobe a bit but don't go shopping for workout clothes often enough to know where to find the best options.
So what I'm asking you is:
>what does your gym wardrobe look like?
>how does your gym clothing improve the quality of your workouts?
>what clothes do you recommend to other Veeky Forumsizens that fill out the above criteria?
Anything, from head to toe, that you wear when you workout and recommend to others would be great. Links and pics of recommended clothing are encouraged.

I like shorts like the first pic. They're the best for everyday training.

Where do you get good ones tho?

shameless self-bump

I wash my gym clothes (1 pair shorts, two shirts) maybe once every two weeks. After every workout is overkill

Do you enjoy being the worst smelling loser in the gym?

Fuck you

Bro twice a month is underkill

So you're the guy that smells like moldy towels at my gym? I can always smell him before I can see him, and I deliberately avoid any paths he walks because I know the smell will be lingering.

Next time I'll ask him if hes 'feelin fit buddy?' in case he's you.

lululemon

I have 5 pairs of shorts I use, and I usually go straight from work so I'll just wear my dirty shirt. I hit the sauna after almost every workout so re-wearing anything isn't really an option.

Adidas track pants.
Old tee shirt, some with logos, over sized.
Black or grey hoodies and an old misshapen cardigan,.
For summer (nz fag) i will probably buy the sweat shorts, like pic on left.
I like to lift heavy and hard, i usually look like pic related.
If you do ppl and want aesthetics then dressing like op's pic will fit your character very well.

Anyone have any good gym wristwear? I have a few bead bracelets, but I don't want to look like a max autismo.

It's like you're not Indian, but you really want to be.

I usually wear a pair of black athletic shorts and a loose tank top. I sweat a lot and noticed that if I wore grey or a lighter color pair of shorts you can see all the sweat around my butt, which was awkward.

A wristwatch you pleb

Hi omarisuf

My outfits consist of 4 pairs of everlast everdri shirts I got on sale for £20 at sports direect and 3 trespass eatons shorts I also got on sale for I think £30 total at one of their outlets and a couple of random sweatbands (I wear glasses so this stops droplets of sweat getting on them which is infuriating and also helps secure them when I'm running.) My shirts are tight fit and wicking, they keep me warm and comfortable no matter how much I sweat and do not restrict my movement nor chafe. My shorts have an inner layer that stops me exposing myself to the world whenever I do something with my legs and importantly have a zip pocket to hold my phone and card, they also have a back vent so I don't overheat too much. The only negatives I can think of is that the shorts dont hide my bulge at all and now I've lost a lot of weight they're starting to become too loose and look a bit like i'm wearing a black bin bag.
>wear a one pair, wash after use, bretty disgusting if you aren't using fresh ones.

Dark shirt
Dark shorts
Comfy undies

Honestly all you will ever need.

Good clothes for someone with hyperhidrosis?

Go for a swim and don't dry off.

>gym wristwear
>autism free life
pick

> not having the ultimate gym gear

What do you guys recommend for jogging pants/shorts?
I like shorts that are just above the knee and slimmer jogging pants, but most shorts I find have the swimmer mesh inside and joggers are usually loose at the bottom and get caught under my manlet feet

Check out jujimufu's pants. The ankles get tighter at the bottom, plus they're really comfortable.

My gym has AC. I wear sweatpants that are pretty form-fitted from the calves down (3 pairs, all a little different), and then noncotton t-shirts. Some of them have a v-neck, some are just crewcut. If I'm running I wear comp shorts and my rugby shorts overtop, I don't have any normal cut shorts though so I don't ever wear them to the gym.

Do you guys tried athletic thighs? I thought it would be restricting but when I tried one on in the store it felt really nice like my leg was reinforced. I am going to order one and wear it with my shorts. Just afraid its gonna tear easily.

Does he have his own brand or just what he wears?

joggers shouldn't be loose at the bottom, that's the whole point.

Half the time I find they they say joggers but are just normal sweats.

Just looked them up, thanks been. Placing an order

whats up with gorilla shaped niggers wearing hoodies with the hood on in the gym?

RUSSELL FROM WALLMART

>wearing all black
you look like you're going to bring me to my table

Just comfy shorts and a Tshirt. Unknown various brands. Picked up like four shorts from a goodwill, one from a Target that was on clearance and two from Wally World. Six shorts and shirts are a plenty so that covers my week well.

I only have one pair of tennis shoes though and use that for everything.

AWW YIIIS, DATS MAH SHIT, MAH NIGGA!!!

I wear the premium types of work out clothes like Nike and Adidas.

I hate it when I see people wearing there old budweiser t shirts and cut off jeans.

Same here bro. I hate when people don't respect themselves.

this guy looks like he's trying to be spiderman

>Posting an alt right fat as fatass
Is it your first day here? Great. Now leave.

>what does your gym wardrobe look like?
I have a few adidas shorts that my mom got me, I have had them for 6 years, and literally any tshirt I own. Also, Nikes I got from Ross for $45.
>how does your gym clothing improve the quality of your workouts?
Improve compared to what? It's fine, I have no issues. Obviously you shouldn't wear a fucking suit or jeans in the gym, but any generic athletic clothing will MOST LIKELY be fine.
>what clothes do you recommend to other Veeky Forumsizens that fill out the above criteria?
For shirts I'd recommend going to your nearest walmart and picking up a 6pack of Hanes Black Tees.
Pants: any athletic pant from running shorts to track pants, obviously tailor your choice for the day based on your exercise, I wouldn't go to leg day in track pants, but they are fine for most other things.

Also
>spending a lot of money on clothes
>not being an absolute brainlet
pick one (1)

>Wristwatch at the gym
Sure thing, pal

This thread is lame as fukk, just wear whatever the hell you want faggots

>I hate people with a different fashion sense

>I hate people with a fashion sense

>not showing up to the gym in a Rock lee outfit

never gonna make it

true

What do i wear if im fat? If i go with tank tops ill look autistic. If I go with a hoody I'll look autistic too

Dog please. Wash those clothes or pick up some more clothes. Even if its just for your own skin.

Nike hoodie or a generic long t-shirt
No brand sweatpants
Comfy Nike shoes

WERE TWO KOP