Sauce?

what is the CIA doing

Not fitness related gtfo

This is my fetish

Please don't stop posting

the sign of a copious eater, sure
I doubt she got that fat on kale

>being good at eating
>being mobile, healthy, good at sports, performing well in the workplace, and fit to raise a child of your own
Pick one and only one, you disgusting brap hog enabling cretin

I want to barf and also run 10 miles

BOOMER!

Nice fake tits

s-sauce?

>tfw no high test thic gf
Why even live?

That's not big enough

I kinda like when girls have a little bit of chub. You have something to tease her and make her feel insecure about.

Literally nothing wrong with this shape

do want

Reiinapop

I was expecting that blubber to shear clean off

I am enough of a man to handle a big girl unlike some betas here

I have a fat fetish but in no way is it healthy for someone to gain weight

This body plus maybe more belly

MORE CHUBBY GIRLS NOW

This thread is fucking disgusting and all of you should be ashamed. Women are suppose to be feminine, thin, or have curves. There is nothing attractive about a giant wall of blubber.

Too bad different cultures have different beauty standards.

>tfw you have a chubby fetish but can never endulge in your fetish because you can't realistically endorse someone to be unhealthy or be with someone unhealthy.

Feels bad man

Too bad not all cultures are equal.

Some cultures would want you dead for being a faggot. Doesn't mean it should be treated legitimately because it's a, 'culture'.

#effyourbeautystandards

And none of them praise fat blobs. Fertility statues do not count. Those are exaggerated features not beauty standards.

Fucking exactly. You either have to embrace their lifestyle choices, and the strong possibility they are a tumblerina, or reject them completely and keep going for rail thin Stacys

Of course not all cultures are equal. African women mutilating their lips by stretching them with giant discs because it's considered beautiful is definitely grotesque. that doesnt mean all deviations from our norms are invalid though.

Yeah the Venus of willendorf is bullshit, but there are still cultures where fat women are considered beautiful. Moritania is one of them, although that's changing with the new generation because they like our fashion. In Somoa fat women are also considered beautiful. Just a couple of examples.

Layla is my favorite

Would fuck her belly