I have to get drunk tonight im so sorry fit ill see you tomorrow

i have to get drunk tonight im so sorry fit ill see you tomorrow

You also have a shitty stressful job? I would be a 24/7 drunk if it wasn't for fitness tbqhwy

It's ok user, I'm here getting drunk too. Just exercised for the first time in 2 months, hoping the DOMS won't wreck my ass tomorrow morning. How was your day

just smoke some weed instead
literally 0 side effects and will not ruin your gains

Weed gives me horrible anxiety

Weed is for highschool drop outs, burners, and low lifes. Weed has literally done nothing good for any friends or family I know who regularly use it. A bunch of mindless and unmotivated flunkies lacking any ambition. If you're on of the few who can smoke and lead a functional life then fine, but for most, all they have to look forward to is a downward spiral of addiction and an unimpressive existence. Sad, really

Why leave? Drunk Veeky Forums is the best Veeky Forums.

this

>having friends
>knowing anyone who sells weed
>going outside
no

Fucking stoners cramming their nasty plant into everything

>not living in a state where you can just walk in and buy it like buying a slurpee from circle-K

Most of my friends who don't smoke weed are like that too. Correlating doesn't equal causation nigga.

Marijuana addict detected, why are you even on this board?

Among all of those in my circle the non weed smokers seem to fare better on average, but what do we know? Its all anecdotal anyways. Do what you enjoy, and fuck the haters, I say

>0 side effects
Enjoy your emphysema, retard

If you or any other weed smoker can balance your smoking habit while maintaining a fulfilling and dynamic lifestyle then by all means go ahead, i'm very jealous of you. I was not able to do so and am glad I was able to see that and quit. Anybody caught in a lifestyle of mediocrity stemming from a debilitating addiction to weed will receive no sympathy from me, because they are either stupidly blind to see their addiction or too weak to stop it. I didn't see it until I got to college and I didn't do anything about it for a couple more years because I was a pussy.
Now i'm a year off all drugs except for occasional drinking- I also work in a detox clinic and do a lot of intakes for people with severe alcohol, crack, meth, heroin etc. problems. I feel immense sadness for them because their life is out of control and they are constantly on the verge of death. Weed? Fuck that. It's not going to kill you or leave you with life-threatening withdrawals if you're addicted to it, it's just going to leave you broke, possibly with a mood or anxiety disorder, and altogether an effortless, uninspiring person to be around. It saps your potential. It's an drug that you have your entire life to stop doing and it's never too late to see how it negatively affects you(if it does so) and do something about it. I think that's the most tragic part about it- it doesn't kill you. It just shows you once you reach lucidity how much of your life you wasted smoking it or wanting to smoke it.

is this pasta? weed is less addicting than coffee or soda. it's fucking nothing.

Do you, like, smoke or something?

>drink booze: extra calories, dead brain cells, hangover, estradiol
DUDE

I wish I had a job lol.

Some of my friends are pot smokers. They can't do shit like sleep or eat unless they smoke weed before. Some of them use it as escapism for their problems. It's fucking depressing.

Weed is a plant mon

itz notta drug

no i used to smoke like a mad man tho. i mean my life used to revolve around smoking blunts and round the clock bong rips. i quit and didn't even think about it.
escapism is the issue here. not weed. people seeking escape will find it in anything and everything.

Why are you telling us OP. Who give a shit about this board filled with people trash talking each other.

>escapism is the problem, not the weed broh
i understand this sentiment and at the same time also know too many people trapped it the following cycle
>work shit job
>smoke weed to feel better about working shit job
>have no money because shit job pays shit and you spend too much on weed
>can't get a better job because you spend all your time getting high / getting high makes you not care about your shit job / getting a good job requires a drug test where weed is an auto dq
>continue to waste life in a shit job / apathetic stoner lifestyle

weed has some specific attributes which can make for real problems - namely its expense and tendency to make people apathetic

Well idk about that, some of them lift or play music to deal with their problems, but it always comes down to smoking weed 3 times a week and on weekends because "I'm so stressed dude".