THIS is the result of STRONGLIFTS. Why aren't you doing it...

THIS is the result of STRONGLIFTS. Why aren't you doing it? Stop doing your shitty made up 5x12 isolation brosplits and just do:

5x5 squats
5x5 bench/ohp
5x5 deadlifts/rows

I got bored, it's not fun

looks like the result of a cut imo

That's the result of fat loss...

how long did that take?

He has no mass. It looks like all he did was do core every damn day, curled some and cut. He is not strong looking at all.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

this is literally just a "me on a good day vs me hungover" picture

so
why not do 5x5 strong lifts
and slap on brosplit 5x12 isolations?
best of both worlds right?

How long did this take?

What? So you didn't GOMAD with that beginning "physique" ? It's as if you don't even want gains.

Post back when you have a chest, pussy.

That's pretty impressive. Source? How much ab work?

He has such odd vascularity

How is it not fun? You go up in weight every week. I'm always excited to hit a pr.

I'm just concerned about your posture.

That guy just went on a cut dude, I hate that every shitty fitness routine does this, should be illegal to fuck with dumb people like that desu

which is exactly what it is, everyone ITT who can't see that is retarded.

To bad you still looked depressed as fuck

this is the result of a cut that guy gained 0 size

I prefer squat, bench, row / deadlift, ohp, weighted pull up. Feels more symmetrical and I'm tall and lanky so deads and pull ups are where I shine.

Maybe if you're new enough to set PRs every workout

kys

varicosis

This is what I'm doing plus biceps curls, skull crushers, and face pulls for 3x8-12