What beer does Veeky Forums drinks?

What beer does Veeky Forums drinks?

>beer

The one and only

>me

Local craft
The sour the better

Beer kill your testosteron

I brew my own. Witbier and Belgian Tripel currently on the menu.

I'm fond of oatmeal stouts

Can you post your recipes for the belgian tripel?

Hoegaarden and other nice ales when I actually care. Budweiser when I just want a cheap drink.

Malt liquor

Bells 2 hearted is tops (yeah its IPA but whatever)
Otherwise Oberon or local stouts

Don't have my recipe book on me but there are plenty of good ones out there. It is a ton of Pilsner, a little bit of specialty malt, and Belgian candy usually. I bitter with whatever Noble hop I have on hand and use Saaz or Hallertau for flavor and aroma until Im at about 20-25 IBUs depending on my mood and what I'm going for.

Fermentation is one of the most important parts of a Belgian. I ferment a little cold and am considering experimenting, but the book Brew Like a Monk can expand on that.

So if I used Wyeast 3787, I would do Day 1 around 63 F, Day 2 66 F, Day 3 68F, then pull it out of ferm chamber and let it finish out at room temp. 3 weeks to 1 month on primary depending on hydrometer readings and if I think the yeast has cleaned up after itself, then prime to about 3.5 for carb and bottle condition. Depending on the alcohol content, consider repitching a neutral yeast before bottling.

I don't drink beer because I'm not a fat fuck and I want to make it

nice. i always wanted to make a tripel. thanks user.

Coors Light mostly, but since I started getting fit a couple months ago I avoid drinking a lot of beer. If I'm at a bar I'll usually order gin and tonics.

Stella Artois because im not a poor nigger

Shocktop is alright but mostly I prefer hard liquors

I'm a liquor man, but I am partial to karbach IPA

>Pic Related

"good" (read hoppier german-style) pilsners, amber ales, and poorters. I generally don't buy it myself because I end up getting way too many "to try" and go through it all in a week.

Whatever gold tequila is on sale

Welcome to being poor

Shit is piss beer but at least it's low carb, low cal, and decent alcohol so i can actually get a buzz off of it.

I drink everything because I'm a degenerate, but give me a good nitro porter or stout i.e. 512 Pecan Porter and I'll be set.

Or Lone Star because it's cheap as fuck.

II do love me some Love Street and Hopadillo.

If I aint drinkin shiner im usually drinkin sailor jerrys

Michelob guy myself, although with being Veeky Forums number one priority I try to keep the drinks to minimum of close to one night of drinking per month. Lucky enough that's about the same frequency I actually get invited to those things.

Get on my level

Pale Pilsen master race checking in.

coopers sparkling ale cunce

Teetotalist-fag here. I say I abstain because I'm watching my macros but really it's because I'm boring as fuck.

pbr because im a man

Holy fuck this is shit is so damn good. Like 11% too, so I can get nicely buzzed off of 2 or legit drunk from 5. I live in NYC and went to a small college in New England so it would be weird for me not to be a total homo when it comes to craft beer. I like a lot of stuff: stouts, IPA, saison, etc. Some of my favorite American ones are sip of sunshine, Union Jack IPA, jai alai white oak IPA, duck rabbit porter. Really I just want something with a lot of alcohol. If I have to drink horse piss, I usually just go with bud light. I like Pacifico too.

All patrician taste

The best

This.
Though maybe once every two weeks I'll get a bottle of Ketel One and get turnt off that.

Rainier

1st

IPAs are for fags, hop bombs decimate T levels. Belgians are based though, patrician taste there

Cascadia brother detected

2nd

3rd

S H I T
H
I
T

I don't drink

Nothing better.

see

who /flyoverstates/ here

Shorts brew Soft Parade

My favorite

tfw southern california

Came to post two hearted
Or Stella
I drink at a hipster bar so sometimes I try the fancy $9 high grav stuff

>beer
>making it

Pick ONE and ONLY ONE

Currently in Belgium, I'm liking the La Trappe Trappist.

>Steiny pure
Disgraceful.

37 eurocents a can :)

My man

Just tried this for the first time last week.

Weeewwwww. Top-tier.

OI OI

Tis cara trut

If you ever get the chance I highly recommend to try this!

love

just drink liquor ffs

Stuttgarter Hofbräu, only Schwaben will know

Get a pabst or high life you no taste degenerates

only 50 cents

That's good stuff. I'm an Ohiofag and dislike the mitten state but that's a good brewery

Prefer liquor but if I'm drinking beer I like this one. It's 8.7% too so about 2 normal beers with the same amount or calories

Fuck off Vin Diesel

Get out b'y Dominion or bust

This true?

weißbier best bier

>tfw you just gave a new brewery seed funding and want to shill for it on Veeky Forums
>tfw you don't want to tank one of your company's investments by associating it with Veeky Forums
Wat do

This, so long since I found one

PILSNER