Push-up thread

roll

Other urls found in this thread:

colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/adult-orthodontics/article/what-does-orthognathic-surgery-cost-0315
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roll

Are push ups on rest day bad for you? Honest question

Roll

I have about $40,000 saved up from the military. My chin and jaw aren't as weak as his, but I'd like to be closer to picture on the right. Who should I talk to? Plastic surgeon + orthodontist? Can I afford it? Honestly having a chad jaw and chin would make me happier than a new car and savings, plus I don't need to put a down payment on a house with military service.

rollerinio

Rollin

> don't need to put a down payment on a house

Real estate agents love ex military morons like you. You still need to pay all that money eventually and because you paid ZERO down your interest rate will be high as fuck.

roll

I wont do it if I were you, the risk is too much. But if you want to do it. I believe you need talk to an orthodontist about the Orthognathic surgery, its cost ranges from about $20,000 to well over $40,000. It is mainly used for teeth correction though, so if you have chewing or teeth alignment problems, you can get better teeth and chad chin with this surgery, two birds with one stone or something like that
colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/adult-orthodontics/article/what-does-orthognathic-surgery-cost-0315

>VA loan
>high interest rate

nope

Rall

roll

Is it last two numbers? Roll anyway

three digits

r o l l

Rola

Me on left.

Also roll.

yes

no

maybe

redy 2 die m8

Wow Shia LeBoueuof looks like shit and Zac Efron looks angry about it

roll

roll

rollan

i don't know

o fugg xd

can you repeat the question?

I think your other replies hit the nail on the head

you're not the boss of me now

Rolling

rol

>user gets a life ruining surgery because he likes a shop he saw on the interwebs
Seems like a plan.

00 get

Roll.

lorr

roll

Possibly

roll

Ffiiiine

roll

top roll

got 42600000 last time
roll

THIS IS FOR THE PANINI

roll

Total waste of money
Typical military fuck up

Lmao

been a while Veeky Forums, came back to see whats up with 5% natrual, but need push-ups more, hope not to get more then 60.