Vegan/Vegetarian Diet

I'm suffering from dermatitis/eczema and I've noticed that my typical diet (meat, peanut butter, milk, etc.) is a culprit. Thus, it's necessary that I drop it for awhile for a non-meat diet. But what I don't want is to spike my sugar from eating a shit ton of fruit and vegetables.

So my question is, how do vegetarians/vegans reconcile sugar intake? Their diets do consider sugar intake, right? In other words, how does one keep sugar intake at a low (like under 40g) while eating only fruits, vegetables, and nuts?

inb4 "fructose is totally good for you" meme

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769029/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude there is no way that eating meat is making you get eczema. It's likely gluten, dairy or peanuts

Meat is a just in case. The rest, including eggs, definitely need to go.

Red meat is literally a superfood bro. You don't have to eat it every day or anything but without it your health will suffer and you will be half the man you could be. It's extremely unlikely this is the cause of your problems.

Sincerely, Guy who was vegetarian for two years

>red meat
>superfood

Not exactly...

Shut up idiot

And the angel of the lord came unto me
Snatching me up from my place of slumber
And took me on high and higher still
Until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest
And as we descended cries of impending doom rose from the soil
One thousand nay a million voices full of fear
And terror possessed me then
And I begged Angel of the Lord what are these tortured screams?
And the angel said unto me
These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard
Tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat
Like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared
"Hear me now, I have seen the light!
They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul!
Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!
Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus

Good talk.

If this is a parable about vegan hypocrisy, you should note I'm not an anti-meat advocate.

Eat beans and lentils retard. They have fuck loads of fibre almost no sugar and plenty of good protein.

vegan/ vegetarian is literally the most beta ideology there is
>boohoo animals are scary so i'm to spooked to eat them
>WAAAAAAH those poor intelligent not even vaguely self aware animals have complex human emotions too.
>boohoo it's like cannibalism bcus they're people too even though they only exist nowadays because of us.
>WAAAAAAH everyone look at me I am to enlightened to eat meat everyone look at me.

kys

>carcinogen
>super food
literally the fuck is wrong with your brain?!

kindly try to google 'animal intelligence' before sharing your stupidity with us

Legumes and nuts don't spike sugar and have lots of protons and fiber, you'll be fine
>Dude there is no way that eating meat is making you get eczema
How do you know, are you a doctor?
>Red meat is literally a superfood bro.
Literally no
>>boohoo animals are scary so i'm to spooked to eat them
Literally nobody says that
>>WAAAAAAH those poor intelligent not even vaguely self aware animals have complex human emotions too.
Or that
>>boohoo it's like cannibalism bcus they're people too
Or that
>>even though they only exist nowadays because of us.
Your kid will also only exist because of you, does that mean you can eat your kid?
>>WAAAAAAH everyone look at me I am to enlightened to eat meat everyone look at me.
That's a vocal minority, also it's what you're doing right now
>Look at me I'm so much smarter than vegans so I eat meat although there is no need, and I justify it by using strawmen by the ton

>Animals are smart
>Animals can eat each other because they're stupid.

Look, I get it you think you're a nice person so you decide to be vegan to impress people. You have to realise though, all those animals being slaughtered would not exist if it weren't for us, they're incapable of surviving in the wild now so what are our other options? Sustain the species and feed on them giving their deaths purpose, releasing them all so they can either starve to death or eat our crops, I suppose the only real option left would be to genocide them all which wouldn't really be beneficial to anyone if we wouldn't at least eat them.
You probably keep an animals in captivity as well user, who is the real monster?

>some animals are smart, some are stupid
some humans are smart, some are stupid

What about a stupid fucking post
How about another solution
>Stop breeding them
>Eat the alive ones
>The population dwindles down to a few thousand in the entire earth
>Keep the alive ones either as pets or in sanctuaries, just like we keep endangered panda and tiger species, even though they provide zero benefit to us
Wow that was hard

That's kind of what I meant by genocide the ones we have and eat them...
Looks like veganism must rot brains.

So it is okay to eat stupid animals.

only if you think it's okay to kill you, your parents and your future kids

We're already genociding them, your argument failed. I specifically talked about not breeding them, plus I also talked about how to preserve the species

user. Re read my post, you must've read it wrong you missed the point.
Eating people fucks people up massively, humans are without a doubt the smartest species. Practically every human is needed to make society work, it would be counted productive to eat them.

You are both fellow meat eaters shitposting I am aware of that.

Believe whatever you want to believe

no study confirmed grass-fed red meat is a carcinogen breh

I heard eating meat makes your cock fall off

arent you the guy posting in that thread about how no girl will talk to you. maybe if you ate more vegetables your horrible acne and the bad smell might clear up and you could re-enter society

cope all you want breh cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet

cancer is long term problem, meanwhile what's important is you're not living to your maximum chad potential

>He trusts .gov sites
Oy Vey a shekel for the good goyim

That's not grass-fed red meat breh, like I said

HCA is formed from muscle breh
no matter they eat grass, or shit, or plankton HCA will still form breh

why am i even talking to fatso?

>However, the doses of HCAs and PAHs used in these studies were very high—equivalent to thousands of times the doses that a person would consume in a normal diet.

you got jewed by the (((scientists))) yet again goy

every carcinogen will not cause cancer if exposed in low doses breh
why you such a brainlet breh?!

it never showed, nor has any study, that grass-fed red meat causes cancer

what it did show, is that cooking meat at high temperatures causes HCA and PAH formation and that if you ate an equivalent of these that amounts to eating thousands of times the amount of red meat that americans eat, then you would get cancer

>JUST LMAO

ok breh go out and eat thousands of times of literally anything and you will get cancer or kidney disease or die breh, stay aslepp

>eating LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF TIMES more meat that what we do, would cause cancer

good thing we don't eat LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF TIMES the amount that we do eat, huh breh?

Stop falling for these kind of baits lmao

hey breh, go eat thousands of times the amount of salt that you currently eat, still alive?

go eat thousands of times the amount of sugar you currently eat, still alive?

oh lol breh if i eat literally thousands of times the amount of red meat that i eat, i get cancer, huh guess it is bad then r-right?

HCA is only one of many carcinogens in meat breh

wanna know why they didn't use a 1:1 ratio with the rats and instead used a 1:1000 ratio?

>because then the rats wouldn't get cancer and they couldn't say to the goy to stop eating the healthiest food

go drink your soy milk you man tit freak

got a study where they didn't feed the rats 1000x the normal amount? how about 1x the normal amont?

people who's opposing redmeat causes cancer is flat earth controversy tier brainlet breh

>Population studies have not established a definitive link between HCA and PAH exposure from cooked meats and cancer in humans.

from your source, did you even read. It's a fucken shit source, it uses 1000x the amount and then goes on to say paragraph above, damn breh and you fell for this?

the reason i brought HCA because grass fed is mentioned
HCA formed doesn't matter what the animals eat

it does matter, because you can't provide a link that shows that grass-fed meat causes cancer, you CAN show that HCA develops but only provide a study that shows that this is dangerous at 1000x the amount we eat

now your little vegan brain is trying to process just how it got absolutely recked in the discussion because it didn't even read it's own source

>vegans are less than dirt

you really are a pathetic existence breh
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769029/
just one of 'About 37,200 results (0.49 seconds) '
>non vegans are literally subhuman who can't google breh

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769029/
>HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA a questionnaire study

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

for prostate cancer in your link

> However, no apparent association was found for HCA exposure derived using the dietary intake data collected in the study

hmmm really makes me think, and yeah every study in this is literally a questionnaire and this is what you stand on?

>Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest malignancies in humans. To date, three epidemiological studies, including a large cohort study, have evaluated the potential role of HCA exposure in the etiology of this cancer. All three studies carried out a detailed assessment of well-done meat intake and HCA exposure using the meat-specific questionnaire

>meat-specific questionnaire

just fucking kill yourself, posting questionnaire studies and not even reading them, they literally conclude that HCA does jack shit, and not that it would matter anyway, it's a questionnaire not a randomised placebo controlled clinical diet

Is there an organised effort by vegans to shill here? So much of it lately

They may not be as intelligent as us, but they can feel pain just like us; therefore, why inflict pain to them when its completely useless since we dont need animals products to survive? This is the reason behind veganism, or atleast why i chose this lifestyle

Nice Tool reference.