QUICK! YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO PICK THE RIGHT CHOICE AND SHOW US YOU ARE NOT A DYEL

QUICK! YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO PICK THE RIGHT CHOICE AND SHOW US YOU ARE NOT A DYEL.

Which of the following is the best program for hypertrophy?

A. BroSplit
B. UL
C. PPL
D. None of the Above

B and C

ppl

There Can Only Be One

Shieko large load

>Candace Bailey
>prime Lindsay

>tfw no Candace bailey gf

PPL, no doubt

>A. BroSplit
Best for everything
Who where
>/brosplithomegym/ master race?

PPL

I use A, B, and C.

>4 weeks of Upper/Lower, hitting each body part 3 times a week
>4 weeks of PPL, hitting each body part twice a week
>4 weeks of 4 day bro split, hit each body part every 4-5 days

I hear all this over training bullshit from blood belching pussies, but from my personal experience the more often I hit a body part then the quicker it grows. Cycling my routine like this allows me to change up the amount of reps and exercises to suit how often I hit a body part, but I'm always able to train every muscle often enough to get growth. Training each body part once a week when you're not on steroids is the slowest way to get results.

D.

Calisthenics
Curlbro routine
Cardio

PPL

>That fucking caveman in the back

>ywn fug primetime lohan

I prefer UL because whether I choose/am able to workout 2 or 7 times in one week it fits perfectly. I guess I understand the idea behind ppl: people figure upper body is more complex and has more muscles so deserves more time or something. But I just do ab stuff with lower and my workouts are somewhat similar in length. maybe if I become a tren I'll switch but it hasn't happened yet.

none of the above

E. Whatever it takes goddammit.

I got good results with PHAT, but too slow.
PPL is probably the second best.

D. None of the Above

they're all the fucking same you basement dwelling shitlords