Fph - spooky edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kittystefon.tumblr.com/post/162299514849/me-in-my-diaper-and-paci-i-hope-you-like-it
bodybuilding.com/fun/350-pounds-and-counting-jesse-shands-incredible-journey.html
archive.li/Td020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheeseburger, cheeseburger,
Little ball of meat,
Fried burger, grilled burger,
Eat Eat Eat!

Ho Ho Ho Ho!!!!!

shitskins are friends not food!

This is so sad

Boogie gets cucked again!

At least his wife's looking skinnier.

>Gainers who think they're doms
Oh boy where do I begin?
Like holy fuck many gainers I've talked to are just nuts. They encourage other people to indulge in unhealthy habits, and the crazy thing is that some of them actually want those health risks to happen to them. And since fat fetishism ties into the Fat Acceptance movement, it makes things so much worse.
Look up feederism, feeedism, feedee, and feeder on tumblr, I fucking dare you.
Post the worst you can find.

Also I found this shit
kittystefon.tumblr.com/post/162299514849/me-in-my-diaper-and-paci-i-hope-you-like-it

My all time favourite picture

Cannot be real. Must be photoshop. Please tell me there are pixels.
>the fuck

Are the back tires supposed to inward like that?

And if you look hard enough, DeviantArt has its fair share of gainers.

full consumer

this should be prereq reading for any fatfuck or person trying to lose weight. no fucking excuses.

bodybuilding.com/fun/350-pounds-and-counting-jesse-shands-incredible-journey.html

That's a nice picture.
She's not even all that hot and you can't see her face. He must really love this chick or something but he knows she's out of his league so he settles for a picture

Did she eat the other 4 people?

#stancenation

Mirin that skullmog

>%95
>1 - 100
K then

You can change your lifestyle
you just like cheesecake more

>super fit athlete

top kek

Under what circumstance do you ever find yourself actually talking to a "gainer"?

Jesus fucking christ, why do these people never talk about the body issues that BEING OBESE CAUSES FFS

>95%
>1 out of 100

im convinced that being fat literally makes you stupid

>all that food next to her bed

There comes a point where it stops being funny and starts becoming sad

>her
It's a man, baby.

that's a liberal(male)

Is this shit staged?

aren't 4xl just a bit bigger than a one man tent?

>Name is roasy
>name is roasty

Its gotta be a Veeky Forums tard

this is sad, do you guys ever get sad? seing somoneĀ“s potential wasted like that?

Imagine how nice this picture would be if she was thinner. She would be so pretty.

Can any medical user confirm or deny if the beetus blood erodes brain blood vessels as well?
It would explain a lot.

jesus...

She actively gains weight and is a fat fetish model, I think she's fatter now and shaved her head recently

I have a research paper saved on my HDD at home about it that I might be able to upload if I end up going back to my place tonight.
The gist is that being obese has long term effects on cognitive function and puts you and a much higher risk of dementia.
The authors of the study are John Gunstad and Kelly (Staneck I think).
You can probably find it if you're at university and have a Jstor account.

>super fit athlete

I wouldn't even notice that "super fit athlete" in any setting whatsoever

Backstory is he was complaining about her being a foreigner on /pol/

>Super fit athlete
Being last pic for JV shotput doesn't make you an athlete. It makes you a fat chick who wanted a letter but couldn't play a real sport.

Kill these fucking people

They're doing a good job of that by themselves

jesus fuck those saggy mantitties
pls do i cant find that shit in my files either

Because they are the worst.

Nope, it's real. That kid is in a double stroller that are offered to people at theme parks. Used to see that shit quite a bit when I lived down there

> 3xl
> "small fats"
holy fuck i wanna die

>rage inducing
Got original thread?, interested to see what people said

don't worry
archive.li/Td020

Not sure whether that or her attempt to look pretty is sadder... this one you have to feel for.

kek

>archive.li/Td020
Refreshing how everyone tells OP to tell Rachel to go fuck herself with Boogie's amputated leg.

I miss jahans threads

Even his reflection is twice her size

whats with chubby women pretending to be thin so fat women can feel better about themselves?

>pic related

we cant normalise fat fucks

Shit that didn't happen.txt

just an insult to people who actually have abs and a flat stomach

I would fuck both these high test qts

what is seen can not be unseen
god is dead and we killed him

I work at a McDonald's. I have plenty of stories. Phone posting so bare with me
>be me
>fresh, doe eyed, still have a inkling of faith in humanity. Newly promoted to shift manager (unofficially)
>I'm starting to pick up on patterns though
Forgot to mention, this isn't a free standing store, it's inna Wal-Mart
>like if you see a family of Mexicans, we're going to sell a fuck ton of McChickens (no fucking clue why Mexicans like those, thought maybe it was easy for them to say, but even the fluent English speakers order 70 at a time), or drop a few baskets of fries if you see a few landwhales
>I digress, it's just me and the shift manager
>we'll call him Money, he's a decent guy, couple years younger than me
>see a..man? To this day, I'm not 100% sure of this things gender
>rolls up in one of those Wal-Mart carts. I think I hear the motor actually groaning
>back to the patterns thing, a lot of fatty families will send out a "scout" to start their order, secure a table, or straight up order for everyone in their little herd. That way food is waiting for them when they finally waddle their way to McDonald's
>back to reality, this fucker is fucking huge. He (we'll refer to him as a he) has an egg face, wider on bottom than top, no facial hair except a patch under his chin. A greasy pony tail
>he starts to order "I want a large number 4 (double quarter pounder), a 20 piece with ranch, 2 large fries."
>I ask "is that all?", hoping to hear he needs 2 or 3 more drinks, surely he can't eat all this
>"oh yeah, a SWEET TAEH to drink"
>I think this is around the time I start profiling people based on whether or not they drink sweet tea or not
>finish the order out"that'll be $xx.xx (and like 10 years of your life)
>go and help Money make food, while a fairly easy order, it's still nice to help each other out
>start putting the food on the tray, see the ham setting up his area, unorganizing the chairs around his table so he can park his cart.
Cont if you want

Proceed...

fucking kek, i lost it

Let's hear it mate.

Why the fuck would anyone want to do that? Is there a "get fat training" trend that I'm unaware of?

How can someone do this to his own body and feel like it's normal?

My all time favorite

>decide to be nice and bring him his food
>grunts appreciatingly
>go back and pretend to be busy, Money is doing his books for the day, it's in my best interest to let him get them done quickly, he's my ride home
>hear the ham pull up to the counter.
>"you're outta sweet taeh"
>"I can brew you some, but it'll take me a bit though, I can give you some sugar in the meantime"
>"okay, but make it quick, I'M THUURSTAY"
>give him like 20 sugars, proceed to make sweet tea
How McDonald's makes sweet tea, or how we used to, is you take a pitcher of hot water, 5 lbs of sugar and mix it till it's somewhat clear. Then you put it under the brewer and hit brew. It's about 1 lbs of sugar to the gallon
>dick around for the 5 or so minutes it takes to brew, he promptly informs me of the tea's status
>the dispensers are call urns, funny side note
>as I am pouring this 5+ gallon bucket a 100% of your yearly sugar allowance into the urn, the fucker's thirst must have overtaken him. Like a dehydrated African elephant, he speeds his cart towards the drink station
>he nearly runs me over trying to get to his precious tea, doesn't even let me put the ice in.
>brown, warm liquid rolling down the side of his face, the cup bouncing up with each gulp
>I nearly died for this
>he lets a thunderous, satisfied "ahh"

m-more pls

I've actually told this one before. I have plenty, like the fat family with the son who with a ball point pen writes "SOA" on his knuckles like a tattoo. I even have stories of my fat room mate and his fatter gf, I have about 2 hours before work if you guys want some OC

>Peak performance

More please user

hmu senpai even if its just me I'm keen for fatty relationship stories, they're the best cause they ALWAYS crash and burn. Glorious.

Does her knuckle tattoo say "Taco"?

Jesus...

And then I got awarded honor legion because the prime minister was on the bus

Why don't children get taken away from fat parents like this?

Here's a short one about my 2nd boss
>she's a big ol lady, eats at the store for at least 2 meals.
>double cheese, double meat McGriddles, Muffins or Biscuts. 2 hash browns, OJ and a large pop
>at the time, Asian grill runs lunch shift most days, (my shift, I'm not in school so I have the task of shit, helping run lunch). She is not fat
>me and Asian lady working our asses off. Boss, while likeable, can be an insufferable cunt.
>after lunch rush, always complains "user, ohmygod I'm so huuuungry", like a 4 year old
>makes a quarter pounder, fries and large drink
>one day, Asian grill has a meeting with boss and other department managers, Asian grill she makes salad with whatever sounded good to her (asians make some wonky ass combos. McNugget griddles, shit like that)
>I walk out into the dining room to clean, where the meeting was, and hear Asian grill say "I feel so fat"
>boss gets all huffy, saying "I hate when skinny people say that they feel fat. You guys don't even know blah blah blah"
>walk away trying to to "wut" face her

I thought that story sounded familiar, thank you user. More please.

"Refugees WELCOME!"

Ok, I change the setting. My apartment is a 2 bed, one bath.
>my first roommate moved out, live alone for a year. Ask my friend from high school if he wants to get out of his abusive household
>he do
>I taught him to stand up for himself to his best friend who walks all over him back in the day. That's important later
>at this time, I'm an assistant department manager at McDonald's(still am :c) and he's a crew leader at another fast food restaurant.
>all is well
>he starts talking to this girl. I'm happy for him. I'm pretty sure roommate is for real kind of, maybe autistic to a degree, so he doesn't get much female attention
>as with all my friends, I give their gf one day of me being nice, then back to my normal self of being a sarcastic dick
One thing about roommate, he's one of those people who retort "I actually am straight, and like women" if called gay, or if I ironically called him a nigga, he'd say he's not black
>his gf comes over 2 or 3 times a week, they wake me up with their stampedes through the place
>she, let's call her Raybol, decides to make us fajitas one night. The AC went out, so I'm not likeing the idea of making more heat than necessary.
>whatever, let them have a date night. They invite me to join in they're jibber jabber, "sure I'm bored"
>it eventually turns into me and roommate making the Damn food while she sits on her ass
Cont

They crash, but don't burn calories...

Hope you've got a better job now, user.

>I'm a decent cook, roommate likes my cooking, but he asks if I'll not make the dish my way, but Raybol's
>agree,I start drinking, they drink Dr pepper, grand old time
>me and roommate joke about she was supposed to cook for US. She joins in the joke. Starts making whipping motions and noises.
>look to roommate "looks like we been demoted to field nigga"
Raybol doesn't know this at the time, but I'm a strange collection of things. I like almost all music, I own an AR 15, I dip and smoke, I lift, I like Mexican chicks, I'm one of the few white guys that the blacks like at work, and the biggest thing, I say rasist things as jokes, JOKES
cont

Why the fuck do fat fetishists post their bullshit on Veeky Forums of all places?

They found the board where they get the strongest response

I'm about to soon hopefully, thanks for that
>my remark seemingly took the fucking air out of the room, no, the planet
>roommate pulls me aside, and for lack of better words, she's a card carrying SJW
>okay, I cool it. But I'm not happy being told I can't talk a certain way in my own apartment
>I talk with roommate, I tell him I'm not gonna be told what to do, so probably keep Raybol as far away from me as possible while she's there. He agrees, cool.jpeg
>6 months go by, I'm playing Siege or something in the living room, Raybol says "hi user" like normal, but roommate decides he wants to show off or I don't fucking know
>"don't talk to the undesirables" he said
>it's on, " at least I brush my teeth, and don't have skin tags" he really didn't brush, at least, not at home.
>he rushes her away, he's known me for far to long, he knows I'll ruin him, the turn my fangs on her
I think, for roommate stories, I'll chapter them to make them easier to follow
End of Ch.3, the enemy sleeps at home

I would flip my shit if I wasn't allowed to talk in a certain way in my own place, please continue kind user

I don't get it.