/Gymcel general/

>Who is gg for?
This general is for sub 7/10 MEN who go to the gym but cannot have romantic relations as women simply do not care for them (aka incel + gym = gymcel)
>What shall we talk about
The gym, as well as other black pill and incel related matters, talk about personal records and routines.
>Hurr durr can non incels and volcels post?
Yes, you may post, however be respectful, do not bully us like society does and be open minded you might just learn the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, seriously?

You guys need an r9k thread this bad? You can't just go over to r9k?

I'm a kissless wizard, but I'm not blaming that on women "simply not caring for [me]". I know I'll find someone eventually. Man up, if this thread is for men.

Fuck off or re read the third point and post again with an apology.

Hey, so are incels people who have NEVER fucked a girl in their lives? Like, ACTUAL virgins? I notice most people on psl, r9k, and r/incels just call themselves variations of incels but I've always assumed it was a joke.

Yes. Incels are actually the majority of the male population, however most are deluded pseudo normies who have not the brain to realise themselves so they dedicate there time to slaving away at work, unknowingly supporting the gynocentric culture.
Women always go for 7/10s so it should not be a surprise we are in fact the majority of the global population.
Any other questions my humble normie?

Is "man up" bullying to you? I apologize if that was too strong.

What I mean is: take some responsibility for your own life instead of blaming others for your problems.

Claiming women "just don't care for [you]" is a huge cop out that immediately ignores any legitimate issues potential partners might have with you.

>Incels are actually the majority of the male population
just think about this statement for a second

I'm like 5/10 and not an incel. 7/10 is really not required.

isn't Veeky Forums about not being pathetic?

forming these kinds of groups can't be healthy. you're just reinforcing terrible self perceptions and only associating with other embittered anons

Saged

Ah but you are wrong. Women either want us later in lives as beta providers or want to use us for false rape allegations.
Please use these following YouTube resources for more info.
Kyle Incel
Turd flinging monkey
Sandman

Starting 2nd year of uni next week. Hopefully I'll get the courage to talk to girls this year.
Also making progress on front lever pull ups.

No. VIRGINS are the majority of the male population. The difference between a virgin and an incel is when literally the entirity of society feels like it's against you, an incel will call the world unfair and whine about it, while a virgin will realize it's not society that doesn't fit them, but rather them not fitting society. Same thing right? No. Because you can change yourself to fit society, you can't change society to fit you.

>Incels are actually the majority of the male population

Alright you have to be a troll if you think that in a planet where the majority of people are women that the majority of men are incels.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginities (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

Holy shit step into the real world for once

Not OP but
1. are women really people? I don't think so...
2. The vast majority of women are hypergamous by nature only seek men better looking than them this creates a shortage of men for everyone but Chad's who have an abundance of women. A lot of Chad's may even have entire harems of women consisting of everything from 3/10s Al The way to 10/10s

>14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.
that's not too bad honestly. thought it would be lower.

The cognitive dissonance is real

Please explain why women are not human and how even though it's the man's job to impregnate as many women as possible, somehow the women are hypergamous.

This. I bet most incels have spent more time talking ABOUT women on the internet than they have talked TO women in real life. They live in their own little echo chamber, amplifying all the negative ideas they have. It's not HARD to find something on the internet. Mysogyny, misandry, shallowness, idiocy, and that's why you shouldn't seek it out. You WILL find examples of whatever anecdotal evidence you seek. The internet is an amazingly effective echo chamber if you let it be

Yeah dude it's just their little outrage culture. They want to feel that theres this huge misanthropic thing going on which rigs society against them. It's obviously very self centered and misguided but none of them can see it. Weird.

I love women but I'm just too awkward to talk to them, or people in general. I don't think there really are that many woman haters on the internet, probably most are doing it for the edgy memes.

No, you can have sex literally every day and still be incel. Most don't know this.

Women only seek the best man to be impregnated by. But women still have not evolved there minds past the neolithic era and soforth only go for the brutes.
You may find this price of information in the ER manifesto

Holy shit. Fucking stop. The excuses, they don't stop coming!

"Brutes", you say? What exactly is stopping you from gymming hard, acting like an asshole alphabro (hey, you seem to know exactly what women want, you could easily put on an act and get laid then) and getting laid? Nothing.

This is just fucking pathetic. You incels really think your lack of success with women is all because you werent born with the "perfect face". Its a mechanism so you dont have to face the reality that you actually have to put effort into attracting women.

No
I don't have a 8/10 face
And am a 5'10 manlet
Read point 3 in the OP
It's called the 6/7/8 rule
That is 6' tall, 7 inch dick and 8/10 face

No. I don't think most think it's that way. Plenty of average looking guys have really good looking girls.
I have tried to talk to girls but every time my mind goes blank. Like I have no idea what to say and sometimes I go just like "what should I say" to them or go to my buddies and ask what should I say. It's really amazing to see them talk to girls, they become a completely different person and can talk about all kinds of bullshit and the girls are all over them.

You are retarded. If you're really interesting, good at making moves and reading signs, getting girls is not hard. But of course that requires social skills, which would mean it's not controlled entirely by factors out of your control, and the idea that you can improve yourself socially to get girls is something no incel will ever grasp.

I stopped giving a fuck about woman a long time ago. I'm rude against them and don't even look at them at the gym or anywhere else. What ever a woman is trying talk to me, i either have my earbuds in and ignore them or tell them im not interested.

I fuck prostituetes once a week to keep my lust low. I always go to the same woman, i pay, fuck and leave.

I'v had a woman in my gym, that tried to fuck with me once by getting onto the cable row that i was using but at that moment a buddy asked for a spot. I came back to it and stared her down, kept staring with an angry facial expression as i was standing too close for comfort. She started yelling and got angry, she did half a set and left and since then she doesn't come at the same times that i train.

Fuck woman.

Are self improvement courses a meme or do they work?

bruh im 5'5 ugly as fuck but managed to convince a chick to suck me off for 7 years lol

left her for someone hotter. Don't know what the fuck you're doing.

oh wanna know a fun fact? I'm fuckin broke and in grad school hahahahahaha

fuck off, im from /r9k/ and we dont need this shit either. these guys are literal reddit incel refugees

People who identify as an incel should be gassed. Prove me wrong

Problem is that most people who read this don't quite understand what a 7/10 is. For reference 10/10s are absolute gods, only a handful exist in the entire world at any given point. 9/10 are top models and actors. 8/10 are the next level down and 7/10 is your stereotypical chad. David gandy is an example of a 10, tom cruise in his prime would be an 8, brad pitt a 9 imo.

Most people take 10/10s to just be very attractive and 5/10 to be average but the issue with that is it just results in nearly everyone being rated above average on places like /soc/ (which is ofc statistically impossible).

Essentially 7/10s are the top 1%-0.1% of society and each point up from there is exponentially rare. 0.1% is 1/1000 which might sound too uncommon to be true but consider that if you walk around a large city you'll see thousands of faces and only a handful will be of that caliber.

Yeah. Men need to do all that shit. What does a FHO need to do?
Oh yeah just exist. No wonder all of them are fucking exact carbon copies of one another
>Omg selfie XD
>Omgeez I luv dogs more than u XD

YOU MEN DO NOT IMPRESS ME!

Who else stopped putting effort in to work after the black pill truly mentally set in? I now take long lunches, come in late, and leave early and dgaf. Sitting harms my back which impacts my lifts. When I had an office job where I sat for 8 hours like a good obedient disposable beta my back hurt.

There's no reason that these attraction ratings need to be such a steep bell curve. 7/10 would be more like top 12.5% with halfs and doubles in each direction.

there are shit-ton of people who dont care about girls but only a very few are autistic enough to make a movement about it

>do not bully us like society does
Shut the fuck up you pussy and fuck off back to tumblr

Yeah, like literal female professional victim complex mentality. what the actual fuck

r9k needs to fuck off, Veeky Forums is about self improvement, not "pills" and whiny bitching.

How do i fix norwoding

Fuck off kill yourself sage

As a former "player", "chad" or whatever you like to call a normie who sleep with multiple women at once, I wish to thank you all. If you were not this deluded and willing to step down from the dating scene, my early 20´s would have been a lot less fun.

Keep on taking your betapill and remember, it´s a lot easier believing all women in the world are petty whores and that you are fucked anyway rather than trying to improve.

I hope there is an afterlife so you may meet your ancestors and explain that their bloodline who stood firm since the birth of mankind ended in the most easymode, pro-sex era of mankind because you saw chadmemes on Veeky Forums.

Minoxidil + finasteride

I am not an incel/gymcel but got close to becoming one, until I started putting direct effort into the direct problem. Eventually I managed to get laid, and have slept with 8 women at this point, however I have been unable to form any long term relationships, mostly because I didn't want to.

I am still the same autistic, awkward, uncool and weird guy. A girl literally called me weird recently while she was giving me a handjob. My erection disappeared almost instantly when she said that, and I left a few minutes later.

To escape the gymcel/incel life, the only thing that will help you is to simply try to make sex/relationships happen. Find a girl you like the looks of, talk to her, get rejected, try again, and again, and again. Its just like lifting weights. You have to bench again and again and again to get a strong bench. You can't just simply bench once and expect to get a two plate bench. Its the same with women, you need to talk to them again and again, and you will eventually progress just like you do on the bench.

>VIRGINS are the majority of the male population
This is beyond retarded. I hope you're b8ing. If not go to a club tonight and get laid nigger. You're in need. Saged
Nice user. Years lifting, height and routine?

There is every reason otherwise you have to remove the very good looking and very ugly from the equation. The scale is for gauging how you are in relation to others, if you remove the people everyone wants to look like and those who everyone doesn't then there's no point in having a scale in the first place.

People are just terrified of seeing themselves as average so they skew the ratings to appear higher than they actually are. Almost everyone is in the 3-6 range. Very few people are higher or lower (most of those being lower because it's a lot easier to get fat and start balding than grow a great jawline).

Everybody says this but I fucking hate cold approach. I'm not even afraid because I don't have an ego or care about getting rejected. It's just I don't want to talk to people I have no connection with. Like I have no desire at all. At the same time, I wouldnt mind getting laid. Anyone else in a similar position?

Fashion models are generally paid for being unique, not good looking. Obviously there are people who are both good looking and have very unique features, but being a model won't make you perfect in the average person's eye. Just look at how many people would choose big ass instagram models over real models who often look lanky and weird.
If I wanted to be a pseudo intellectual faggot I could say literal 10/10 and 9/10s by your standards are statistically insignificant so they don't matter.

TLDR: lookism autist kill yourself

This has got to be the most cringeworthy pathetic thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums and you should literally just kill yourself now so no one has to see this ever again.

Hit a nerve did I? You seem very worried about the fact that you can't claim you're higher than you actually are. Instead of sitting here whining you could realize just how flawed you are, work on it, and with enough effort actually get what you want instead of spewing cope about how models aren't attractive.

>Just look at how many people would choose big ass instagram models over real models who often look lanky and weird.

You just invented a point I wasn't making and then argued against it. I never defined what the different types of models are, you just made a random assumption and are now annoyed at your own guess.

>If I wanted to be a pseudo intellectual faggot I could say literal 10/10 and 9/10s by your standards are statistically insignificant so they don't matter.

That's exactly what you did. But ofc it's horseshit because by that logic 7 foot men don't matter because they're rare. Tell that to basketball. Likewise, tell women that 9/10 men aren't important, I'm sure they'll love to know you think brad pitt is irrelevant. Fucking lol.

yeah got me bro im really hurt. holy autism

we're chads here. Go to /pol/

I kind of have to agree with him. If 9/10 and 10/10 men are that rare, then they shouldn't matter to you. You're not competing for the same girls. The average or above average housewife will never meet a Brad Pitt in real life. Even if they did, the odds of him being interested in her are slim. Just like how the existence of 7' men doesn't affect you in any way unless you want become a professional basketball player.

Lol stay mad.

>I kind of have to agree with him. If 9/10 and 10/10 men are that rare, then they shouldn't matter to you. You're not competing for the same girls.

It's not about who you're competing with, it's about objectivity. You can't just shift the goalposts because you don't like where you sit.

I can rate something 10/10 and still recognize its flaws. everybody does this with movies, video games, when talking about a past experiences and people. By your logic there isnt a 10/10 night because there must be at least one little detail thing that couldve been better. Youre just mad that no one outside a small hugbox of autists on the internet takes your nitpicking seriously

But I'm not talking about anything other than fucking looks now am I you raging sperg. And even if I were amazing games, movies etc. are rated on places like rotten tomatoes at less than 10. Dunkirk is a 10/10 movie in the eyes of most who have seen it but it's only sat at 93% atm.

If you want to talk about who's mad look at the first person who started getting hostile about this, because you'll find it wasn't me lol. Stop making this so easy and think.

Is this what autism look like? I think we may have found the reason you're a permavirgin and it's not the women's fault

10/10 in a context of rating people is saying he/she is literally perfect (for me as i can imagine) and he/she doesnt have anything major i would change. fortunately the vast majority of people isnt autistic who start searching for latin medterms and measure angles in photoshop

Lmao.
>women are a hivemind
Deluded fucking incel fag. Get out of your fucking echo chamber.

>that projection
You literally haven't read any of the previous posts. This isn't about who you personally find attractive, it's about where you sit on the scale. I never once claimed it was about who you as an individual find attractive.

>he thinks women aren't exactly the fucking same
Lmao fucking retard. every time a woman is posted on r/incels shes saying she'd fuck a chad no matter what and that normal men are "pathetic virgins" and stuff, theyre all the same, have you even been to r/incels? you can clearly see that all women in the entire world are exactly like the cherrypicked posts on r/incels, and there are zero women different than that at all, i would know, since i saw women on r/incels who acted like that. another reason why i know for sure women are a fucking hivemind is because many people on r/incels told me so, and i agree so i upvote them. i hear and see it everyday on r/incels, the only website i visit other than Veeky Forums to educate you stupid anons on the blackpill

It's irrelevant though. If 9/10 and 10/10 men are that rare then they don't matter. If you're being objective then that means you also must accept that there's no real difference in quality of life between a 8/10 and a 8+/10. No difference that matters anyway. Being a 7-8/10 already means you won the genetic lottery and anything above that is just extra.

the only thing that matters is who you personally find attractive. just accept that your autistic nitpicking is irrelevant and you arent some monk of human beauty just another sperg

>tfw have a gf
>I now am in a massive cognitive dissonance because of my partially mysoginistic views
Abstract feel

Is that you user? Beacuse damn. You got a sort of a vibe which makes me become your trainee.

Rate these statements from 1 to 5 in terms of how much you agree with them, 5 being agree fully and 1 being disagree fully.
>All women are the same
>All women think the same way
>Being a Chad is entirely up to genetics
>No matter how good you are socially, you will never ever get laid if you're a 5/10 or below
>I spend more time talking about what i think women think on the internet than talking to women in real life
>I have touched a woman before in a romantic way that she enjoyed

By that logic a 7 tall man and an 8 foot tall man are the same height. It doesn't matter if you feel it's irrelevant, it's not about what you feel. I haven't tried to say the scale is about your quality of life or how to improve, it's just about where you are on it. Yes it's true going from a 7 to an 8 will have little impact but this isn't about slaying.

>This general is for sub 7/10 MEN who go to the gym but cannot have romantic relations as women simply do not care for them

M-maybe if I have muscle physique they will look at me.
fucking beta fags will never get it.

based

>the only thing that matters is who you personally find attractive

Would you rather be found attractive by 1% of women or 99%? Thought so.

>you arent some monk of human beauty just another sperg

I never said I was. I'm far from attractive myself but at least I've got the balls to admit it instead of coping.

there is no such thing as objective rating when even amongst attractive men there are tons of stereotyes from twink to built. what you think of objective is just your subjective view from a specific standpoint.

You know your arguments are shit when you keep using autistic hyperboles. 7ft va 8ft men, 1% vs 99%, incel vs chad. whats next?

like holy autism man, this is fucking emberrassing, you should probably focus on stop being a retarded

I am anonPic is not me, he used to post on fit years ago.

I forgot pretty much everything about him except he used to squat 5 plate and did not deadlift.

Do you agree that no one truly finds rotten, crooked, yellow teeth attractive? If we can agree that some features are objectively unattractive than we can agree others ARE objectively attractive (such as nice teeth). From there we can find that some good features are better than other good features and so on. Eventually you'd be able to narrow down and find the most attractive person alive theoretically.

Whilst some people might display a preference to some things that doesn't mean they don't find others attractive as well. Imo a 10/10 would be virtually flawless and would appeal to the greatest possible range of the opposite sex.

You're using a scale that goes from 1-10 where the outliers are ridiculously rare and almost statistically irrelevant. The problem I have with that scale is that even though a 7/10 has pretty much won at life, the scale you're using makes it appear as if he's only above average. It would be much more uself to refer to looks in percentiles. Then again, gl'ing autists wouldn't feel justify rotting in their basements if they're 87th percentile while Miro is 98,35th percentile and Gandy is 99,87th percentile. It's much easier to rot if you call yourself sub7 and compare yourself to 9s.

Your english is awful, stop posting. Cheers

It seems we agree on the actual ratings but not how to display them. The 1-10 scale is simply the most commonly used, hence why I used it. Percentiles would probably be better yeah. But either way the point still stands, if people are willing to cope with 1-10 they'll cope with 0.1-99.99.

yellow teeth is a sign of unhealthy lifestyle. beauty ideas are different in each culture. there are many different cultures and they change with time. greeks valued small penis and round head because of the high oil diet. nowdays more square jaw is considered attractive but even amongst the most popular men and icons there are people like ryan gosling with a weak jaw.

That hardly matters. The psl scale is THE scale for coping anyway. "I'm only a 6/10 it's impossible for me to find love because I'm not a 10 like Gandy!" Meanwhile they're 80th+ percentile and could get laid if they weren't horrifically autistic to the point of it being a failo. I've seen too much 7/10s (97th+ percentile) "incels" complain because they're not gl'ing enough.

Cultural beauty ideas are essentially what is fashionable to that culture. It doesn't necessarily mean it's an attractive feature. In Japan crooked teeth are in vogue atm, doesn't mean it's not an unattractive feature. Square jaws have always been found to be attractive, it's a sign of good facial development. And ryan gosling is heavily overrated, he wouldn't do nearly as well if he wasn't famous. Humans are hardwired to find certain things attractive and others not. Good genes and environmental development as a child are written in your features/

Having a weak jaw used to be seen as a sign of nobility due to the soft diets they had growing up compared to the tough foods the plebs ate. But it wasn't physically attractive.

How
T. Ugly 5'4

Oh I don't deny any of that. They just don't get their foot in the door like chads do. They don't get as many opportunities and would have to work harder sure, but they can pull it off.

Social skills. Knowing how people work. Reading the signs people subtly and subconsciously show when they like/are interested in you. Taking initiative, knowing when it's natural to make a move, being interesting having hobbies and going out doing stuff so you have stuff to talk about there is A LOT of stuff you can do.

Working out helps too.

>its consided attractive but akshually its unattractive and people are just dumb
>he is overrated anyway
>he might be popular amongst the entire female population but i dont think he is attractive so he isnt
>bonus evolutionary psychology hard-wired reddit redpill bro-science in the end

holy shit

Not an argument. Just autism. All you've done is say 'you're just being contrarian' by being contrarian.

Mate youre legit dumb no wonder you end up being an incel its all about
I Q
Q

Sorry friend that's not an argument either.

Howdy there user! You seem to have gotten lost. I believe you were looking for /r9k/, which you'll be able to find by clicking this link

Cheers, friend!

You don't want to change your stance, so why argue? Incel logic is fucking self destructive and shit for you, a pity pool of self hatred, no one will listen to your opinions. So why the fuck are you here? YOU never want to change your ways cause it's convenient to blame your own personal lack of intimate relationships on literally anything but yourself than it is to actually improve yourself, and WE don't want to become incels because it's the exact fucking opposite of what self improvement is all about. Why are you here?
>b-but why r u here then huh?
Cause I wanted to see if I could beat some sense into your skull, but by all means go to r/incels and post some shit from this thread there so your fellow echochamber friends can upboat you if you feel like your opinions are being challenged.

>How to talk to girls 101
Imagine they are dudes, remove all incentive to bang them, and treat them like people.

>How to not end up in friendzone 101
When you think about doing them a favor or fucking whatever thing, think about whether you'd do it for your closest non-female friend. If the answer is no, then don't do it.

There you go, you have now exited the realm of "i do nice things for women and expect to get laid for it" and entered the realm of being a regular dude.

From here women may genuinely enjoy your company instead of seeing you as a guy who does nice things for them or creeps them out.

Except I don't believe a single thing you just said. Not one. I DO want to improve and I DO work towards it. You just massively projected what you assumed I thought. I don't think any of that.

I never even said anything to suggest what you're claiming. All I said was there's objectivity to looks and here's how it goes, I never claimed you needed to be some superhuman chad to fuck. I never told people not to bother improving or that it's pointless, I even at one point directly told someone to do exactly the opposite and apparently that flew right over your head. Good lord just listen to yourself, it's as if you don't even see what I write you just invent some fantasy and then debate that instead.

>You don't want to change your stance, so why argue?

Except you clearly haven't got a clue what my stance even if because you can't be asked to read what I've been saying. You've clearly got a chip on your shoulder about self defeated incels and decided to take it out on someone preaching the exact opposite.

Yeah you pretty much got me right on the knob. Whatever. I just get pent up seeing these defeatist pieces of shit take advice and go "Huh, fucking dumbass, like that shit would fucking work cause i'm not a chad" blah blah fucking blah bullshit. You know? You see posts that are fucking golden, true to the core, that 95% of people would agree with, of all ages, genders, shit like that, for example posts about improving yourself, and realizing while some get it easier than others, you're still the only obstacle from reaching your goals, and they go "psh fucking KEK, blaming YOURSELF like a BETA PUSSY xd, nice job WHITE KNIGHT!" and it's so fucking annoying. It's like fatties posting their diet, admitting it consists of half a tub of chocolate ice cream per day, and then when someone says "don't fucking eat half a tub of chocolate icecream per day" they just gather up like 10 more fatties to yell that "NO It'S THE GENETICS BRO I WAS ALWAYS FAT IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY!"

They don't WANT to be helped, because it goes against their little fucked up religion they made for themselves where you worship elliott roger and hate women and everything is everyone elses fault.

Grow up you retarded faggot.