/mirin/ thread

Well lads, last night I got fully mired pretty much for the first time in my 22 years of living. Also, no mirin thread, so let's share the mires you lovable cunts.

>standing at bus stop last night listening to iPod
>two girls walking in my direction
>one says something as she gets closer
>i take out one earphone so i can hear what she's saying
>says "i love your hair, but your body is even fucking better, i know you worked hard for it"
>laugh and tell her thanks
>as she walks off with her mate, hear her say "he's so hot, i just had to say it"

Felt good having a female directly tell me that I had a good body. It's usually only guys who I haven't seen in a long time or in the gym who say I'm looking joocy.

Grats, user. Someday I'll get there.

Maybe.

How many years lifting brah. How hot are you? What hair?

Post body/hair

>not asking her number on the spot

>shit that never happened
>lying on an anonymous Persian goat shearing forum

>says "i love your hair, but your body is even fucking better, i know you worked hard for it"

Today on "Things that Never Happened."

Seriously, genuinely curious what you get out of lying on Veeky Forums?

No girl speaks like that you mong.

that happened

caught a PT at my gym checking me out a few times during my workout - when I went to leave I caught her watching me walk out the door in the reflection of the glass.. senpai.

I'm 6'3, currently dyel and a girl today at the gym said "wow you are so tall!".

Life is easy. Manlets will never know this feel.

>mirin
lmao you jut got fucking fem-dom'd you fucking faggot

holy shit

Nigga I'd cut my foot off to get fem dom'd

hahahahahaha that's not a bad start

Ha thats nothin OP!

>just chilling in the park after doing some handsfree wheelies on my bike
>3 girls walk past all checking me out
>'hey, you're really cool and hot' one says
>i chuckle and tip my hat
>'your muscles are great. I would like to scoff on your scrotum while my two friends kiss your willy'
>i happily oblige
>everyone in the park starts clapping
>my farther finally accepts me

>my farther finally accepts me

this is the best new meme

i think these threads are a way of giving goals and sharing good stories, fictitious or not. A story doesn't have to be true to be good. I also think that "getting mired" as a goal is a bit misguided, the true mires are self-mires

>this is the best new meme
god, will summer ever fucking end?

>buying groceries in a store
>girl ''accidentaly'' bumps into me
>"sorry I wasnt looking where I was going"
>"its nothing"
>"with such big muscles you probably didnt even felt me didnt you haha"
>flex bicep
>"you can touch them if you want"
>she gropes my biceps
>"solid"
>mfw

my mum said my back is looking good :)

ITT

>"i love your hair, but your body is even fucking better, i know you worked hard for it
>currently dyel
just off yourself lanklet cuck

happened last night
>went out to buy weed vuz out of oxy and withdrawal ia hell
>on my way home on the subqay a cute latine chick kept smiling and looking down when i made eye contact
>now, maybe it was because i was robo-tripping but i went over and introduced myself
>she told me has a boyfriend of 2 yrs but she gave me her number anyway
>she texts me this morning asking if i got home ok
>said yes

what now boyos?

take her out and fuck her in the ass. She wants it

find her bfs number/name
fuck her or get her to send you nudes
take pictures of you fucking her
do this for awhile
send bf pics and tell him what happened.

you're happy, he now knows he's dating a cheating whore. Win, Win.

He can work out and get swole,
You will always be a manlet.

if you need to yell about your height as "LOOK GUYS I HAVE A POSITIVE QUALITY" then no one is gonna be jealous of you sad cunt. get some self-awareness dumb autist, do you even realize where you are

>how long lifting
4-5 years, didn't eat enough/train properly at the start, been on top of things for the past 2 years or so
>how hot are you
distinctly average, but have good frame and fill out tees pretty well
>what hair
wear it in a bun

Also, I don't understand all the negativity in this thread. It's supposed to be motivating.

>yeah, my dick is really sensitive, though. Touch it

Those are two different posters dumbass

>larping outside of /b/ and /pol/

fuark brahs, a girl just smiled at me for a brief sec when our eyes met at the gym after 3 years of lifting and benching 2pl8 x 5. Year was made. Hope everyone get's their mire too one day, we're all gonna make it.

please tell me this is a joke

>Finishing up a ride on my road bike
>Wearing the gimp suit ofc
>Ride into the park for cooldown routine, taking it easy
>Pass a cute jogger going the other direction
>Wait 1 second, 2…
>Turn and sneak a peak
>She's doing the same
>Smirk at each other and continue on our separate ways
Turning around for a "hey how you doin'?" would've been weird, right?

>escape skeleton mode
>become pretty buff
>all my friends are saying shit like "user you are fucking HUGE"
>user is a monster
>look at him, fucking big guy
>gymlife4life amirite user
>hercules
>man you get bigger every time i see you
>needles in the ass and shit eh user?
>constantly pinching my nipples and touching my arms
>whenever something heavy needs to be moved they all say "user can just fling it"
>when we're shirtless at a beach or when its hot i get smirking glares and nods
>DONT MAKE ME SEND user ON YOUR ASS
>pisses me off because i hate having eyes on me
>like it because its a sign that i actually pulled it off
>everyone asks me where i work out and if i do sports
>women miring all the time
>catch girls staring all the time
>my first girlfriend ever (im 22) didnt even know i was buff before we started dating, then when she found out she was so thrilled and loves feeling me up
>every person i havent seen in a while goes "WHOA user WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO"
>girls in college wanting to feel up my arms infront of my girlfriend
>get jealous looks from most guys because im 6'3 as well as fit and decently handsome and manly looking

Its a bittersweet feeling because i dont like attention. Only my close friends arent scared to fuck with me because they know i wont hurt them. Other people dont really dare because i look like i stab people for a living according to everyone i ever met.

post pics nigga

My face sucks and I'm insecure, so never.

4-5 years? What?

yeah, if Story true, she want you to fuck her.
Text her back, you should me elsewhere and not in a subqay...

>"y-you working out?"

I didn't train or eat properly for the first few years, so obviously didn't really progress much.

literally this, reading it the thing seemed so made up

>sitting at the dining table with family
>all dudes shitless or in beaters because it's too hot
>my brother, dad and mom sit at the table
>eating normally
>mom gasps
>Mom:"user why do you have that weird vein on your shoulder? Did you hurt yourself? What's wrong?"
>everyone at the table checks it out
>see for myself
>Bro"What is it mom?"
>Mom:"That right there neither you or your father have it"
>...
>Bro:"Mom, that's not a vein, it's user's muscles"
>Mom:"I don't know, I don't like it"

Concerned mires from family members?

Are you retarded? I guess next step is making those social gains so you can get her number and set up a date. For a girl that's practically throwing herself at you. Girls are super quiet and reserved.

I do realize where I am. Do you?

Gosh, will they ever learn?

>>my first girlfriend ever (im 22) didnt even know i was buff before we started dating, then when she found out she was so thrilled and loves feeling me up

Nigga what?

I'm 6'2", 200lb. I squat 4 and deadlift 5 so my strength is not bullshit, but I look more jacked than huge. I wear a suit to work every day and I pretty much keep to myself. I work out after the office so I never go out for happy hours, people think of me as a quiet nice good worker.

A couple weeks ago my boss had a pool party at his crib. He's a good friend and a mentor to me, plus his house is dope so I showed up wearing some jiu-jitsu board shorts and a bro tank. People were bugging. One girl I work with literally grabbed my lat and squeezed it saying "what the fuck" out loud. People were mostly surprised by my tattoos, which is fine they wouldn't know otherwise.

I fucked that girl a week later.

pics plox.

>be 16 or so in hs
>go to all boys prep school and I'm a shut in so literally no female contact ever
>play a lot of tennis and do conditioning/body weight exercises
>rock solid back from tons of pull-ups and push-ups
>mom one day feels my back
>"wow your back is so solid it's like a rock"
>"t-thanks mom"
Actually there was this one time Jr. year when this girl came up to me and asked to take a pic after my tennis match but maybe it's cause I'm the only not horrendously ugly redheaded male on the planet.

Anyway it only took me until last year when I started actual weightlifting to see how small and weak I am. Diet sucks so not great progress but still good

U missed a great party Wednesday my dude

Didn't know you were "buff" 'cause you've got a skinny neck, no traps, and no forearms or biceps?

Your family must be fat therefore you have shit genetics. Kys

>because im 6'3
fuck you.

>implying you arent also a summerfag

mirin, user. Good on you.

I've only been lifting a couple of years, lifts are complete shit, and I only look good in t shirts as I guess my back, arms, and to a lesser degree, my chest, make me look decent in a t shirt. Otherwise, I'm something like 18% - 20% bf fatty. Nonetheless here's my most recent story.

>hit the club with some friends
>bump into a group of old high school mates who I haven't talked to since I was 14 (all 21 now)
>they only remember me as skinnyfat regular kid who everyone was cool with
>join them at their table for a bit
>the girls are dancing
>see me approaching and immediately start waving at me
>longtimenosee.jpg
>down a shot
>join in on the dancing
>girls start groping my arms and poking my chest
>keep mentioning how much I've changed
>pose for the obligatory pimp selfie with the girls

mfw

I work down in Texas in an office setting and I'm just waiting for the same scenario. I'm 5'10 200lbs so my coworkers already see that I'm big but I don't think they know I'm really lean also

>Bending over a desk talking to someone
>Female co worker slaps my ass

Got my heart racing desu

I'm 188 cm, 3 plate bench, 2 plate ohp, 4 1/2 diddly and no squat. I smoke about half a pack a day, still do competitive sports, have an IQ of 138 and pass the level three toilet paper roll challenge.
And even I have things that I am not happy with.
Don't be jealous or spiteful, the moment you fix one thing, you get something else that annoys you. Such is the mind of perfectionist people.

thats sexual harassment
But seriously had the something similar girl came up behind me and started humping me.

Thanks bruh, just keep on lifting and improving. We're gonna make it.

>our local swimming pool opens at 6 am for one hour two times a week
>so I made it a habit to go for a swim two times a week before work
>90% of the people are pensioners
>after a few weeks some old man joins me for some coffee at the end of my swim session
>incredible shape for his age
>he tells me that I remind him of good friend of his who passed away
>"he was also a strong fella and not bad looking either"
>talked about how most people are out of shape today, how he wished his grandsons would be more like me instead of wasting time in front of the screen
>now we have a cup of coffee after every swim session, sometimes some other guys join us
>really interesting and charismatic guy

Dude that's fucking great.

>tfw no wise old man to have a coffee with post-workout

this is the best post in this thread

>standing at gym doing some curls
>suddenly gym employee approach asking me if I am single
>"wtf, are you serious?"
>"don't misunderstand me, some girl sent me"
>"can't say you if I'm single or not. its depends"
>the other day I see a lot of girls training together
>I begin to train near the mirror to try to find out who sent the employee
>all the girls start to mirin hard so I can't found out

>shit that didn't happen

>not realizing the guy was going to hit on you and made up an excuse when you reacted negatively

>didn't close the deal by asking to get her number

seriously op? it was like a freebie

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. DYEL that has never seen a gym from the inside

No. Its because we met during autumn and i wore baggy sweaters and long sleeves for the next few months. Then she noticed i have big arms in like march when it started getting warmer and then when we started dating she felt me up one day and noticed im meaty and strong.

Do you honestly expect women to know that traps and forearms are indicators that someone lifts? Not even normies know that let alone women. And have a thick neck and all that you listed, i just dressed in a way to hide my body since it was still in the making.

It would be sexual harassment if she were ugly or fat.

Once a fatty grabbed my hip, was disgusted

Nice meme XD

Post a pic oP, i wanna see what body I need for these compliments

LMAO
>4-5 years

If this is true at all you ruined your chance by telling her 'it depends', if the girl was so shy as to send over a PT to ask you she will never send her over again now that her first (and final) attempt has failed.

see Honestly mate, I'm not fazed. I've come a long way and I'm happy with all the progress I've made since I started.

Hot if female is qt

show dem gains bro

By that logic youre reasoning fatties blaming genetics, kys

I consider Tinder mires

>tfw nobody to be the proud of

Hi Kyrie Irving

>working on my calves towards the end of a workout
>old guy comes up to me and we talk for a little
>actually a really nice guy, he's been a car salesman his whole life
>complements my physique and shows me a different way to hit my calves on a machine
>calves are sore as hell the next day
He was a really nice guy. At first I thought he just gave me meme advice but it actually worked. He basically told me to face away from the weight on the calf machine that has pads resting on your traps. This changes the angle and helps aid in complete contraction of the calf muscle.

I really like this post, gave me strangelywarm feelings. I hope you keep in good contact with that man.

>90% of the people are pensioners
Why is this? Are young people all just fat and lazy?

>call up my psychologist to talk and reflect over recent breakup
>it's been a few months since I last talked to her, didn't have any problems for a while
>during the time I hadn't seen her, had started exercising at home which transitioned into gym membership
>I go and have a nice talk with her, feeling happy leaving my shitty ex-girlfriend
>she motions at my upper body with a finger, waving it briefly
>"Did you say you worked out user? You look bigger"

Felt really weird to get a compliment from her of all people, but I'll fuckin' take it. Also weird since I'm still incredibly dyel skinnyfat

Also I am so fucking relieved I've gotten away from a toxic relationship. It's really been the best thing that's happened to me in years, it's left me happy as fuck, motivated me to lift more and just generally get my shit together. Also taking a Russian qt on the way to cocktown soon, feels good man

I dunno, seems like it's just only old-ass people for the early hours. It's like that in any pool here too, I guess they just wake up early and have a fuckton of time they can't use otherwise.

I had a gay guy I worked with touch my ass. No slap, no grab, more of a cradle. I'm still shook about it.

>at pub with mate
>group of females walks by
>lead female comments "oh, i like what you've done with this bod."
>proceeds to run hand down from shoulder to belt
>my eyebrow raises
>following female comments: "it's just a little sexual assault."
>i reply: "guess that door swings both ways."
>female group cackles like hyenas

don't put these things on pedestals, boys.

>you single?
>SPERGOUT

contain your spaghetti..jesus.

trips for satan. you are now gay.

you've been visited by the based old dude of impossible calf growth.

Rejoice user, you have received the blessing of calf hypertrophy!

Fine
Left pic is before and the other two are after 9 months of work. Since im 6'3 and my arm span is 6'7 my arms look shitty from the front and it pisses me off. But normies are miring nontheless so whatever.

Doesn't really count as a confirmed 'mire I guess.

>Regular at gym ever since I was new in town
>Lose about 30lbs over the course of being a regular at the gym
>Probably not noticeable, who knows
>Get a little more sustained eye contact from cute female employees than I used to.

Better than nothing.

5'10", down to 199lbs. Thanks, /fat/.

Looking good user

Tbqh mi familio, when you get swole and thicc you get a shitton of mires, it's just you get used to it but the first times most feel like posting about it because it feels so special. So dw, it'll happen to y-you too, we all gonna make it

kek

Real mire

you don't consider yourself a normie?

>big
>5'10

BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHhHHahhahahhhahah