So now that rich has passed, is this finally a wakeup call for you roid users?

So now that rich has passed, is this finally a wakeup call for you roid users?

>he thinks it was the roids instead of the meat

Yeah, all these meat eaters with medically induced comas and enlarged hearts...get real. Steroids are more dangerous than meat, friendo.

Do you have the slightest clue how stupid your comment is?? Honestly. You think anyone with half a brain cell will agree that meat is more dangerous that steroids?
I swear, steroid users are like /pol/ with Trump. Defend them/him no matter what, only good things come from it

wakeup call for me to start using pencilneck

He didnt die due to steroids son. He died from doing coke, then fell and hit his head. Brain got swollen and they put him in an induced coma, after which he was pronounced brain dead

This wouldn't have happened if Rich would have worn a helmet.
If you use steroids you should use them safe. Don't end like Rich. Wear a helmet.

congrats, you write it like you really believe the shit you're pulling out of your ass

>Implying people will ever learn

They didnt learn after Zyzz and they wont learn now.

>he thinks it was the meat instead of the jews

I'd rather live 40 years as a sick cunt than 70 as a sad virgin

>he thinks it's the jews and not the severe body dysmorphia tthat almost all professional bodybuilders have

>Implying those are the only options

How about 70 years as a healthy, well adjusted man with a good career and family?

>NAHHH BRO, I WANNA GET MARRIED TO A BARBIE DOLL WEARING SHORTS, GET UNNATURALLY SWOLE, AND LIVE MY LIFE LIKE A MOUNTAIN DEW AD!!

grow up.

a healthy well adjusted man wouldnt be crying on Veeky Forums about someone taking steroids

>crying
It's an observation. A healthy well-adjusted man wouldn't be defending steroid use so adamantly.

I never did

>being on grams of gear is just as dangerous as a normal cycle
stay small and delusional

He took a shitload of coke then fell on his head. Taking as much test and HGH as he did was giving him problems and would give him more later, but this isn't one of them

As long as I can look in the mirror and know I did it on my own and didn't cheat, I'll be fine.

Weird to me that people exclusively blame steroids when these guys abuse HGH, insulin, and adderral/coke for years. Also sheer BMI and smoking don't help.

If you are lucky and rich enough to go to a real (shady) doctor who gives you a few small cycles of T and you also see a sports medicine MD twice a year you're not going to have huge risks with steroids. It's taking massive steroid doses forever, HGH, slin, and stimulants and then gaining enough mass to have blood flow problems similar to a morbidly obese person that kills you.

It was his broken heart that killed him

No, twas beauty....

SOMEONE'S GOT TO PAY

slippery slope, user. I would rather just achieve my goals natty

What you can do is stay natural into your 50s and then when your T-levels go off a cliff get a doctor to RX test for bone and muscle retention.

hehe you think these retards will learn anything? they all think they are the one do it just right

When my test levels plummet I'll consider it. But I'm 28 and testy af, so I'll pass for now.

this. actual this

the man was a walking bag of musles covering a dying body that had to endure years of abuse because of his narcissism
it's a wonder his body kept going as long as it did

How do I into 1245 lb. bench?

Steroids kill people, Trump says mean words

Imagine how fun doing the autopsy on him would be. It would just be so fascinating

>Imagine how fun doing the autopsy

Most people who use steroids don't die from them. There is a huge difference between using and abusing just about anything.

Don't get it twisted, there's a massive difference between doing a cycle of test and dianabol and being on a cocktail of roids like Piana was.

steroids and artificial augments

but that brings the thread full circle

i've missed seeing a painfully obvious samefag

coke AND STEROIDS OOHHH TYEAAAA

Keep making excuses. Take your dangerous drugs routinely and then argue you're not an addict.

Maybe just both black people.

>addict
Addict implies physical or mental addiction. And you have no reason to assume user does it because he is addicted. Steroids are not generally addictive drugs.

The term you want to use is drug abuser or druggie.

>Steroids are not generally addictive drugs.
>The term you want to use is drug abuser or druggie.

Keeping up the body you created through steroids is the addiction, friend

Racism is arguable depending on your beliefs, but how is seeing your body not as it is beneficial?

meant for another thread, discard

So is being attracted to gambling, but that doesn't mean you are addicted to the electricity that powers the one armed bandit

I guarantee that almost everyone who uses steroids is scared to stop because of the effect it would have on their body/gains post quitting.

Come on, man.

You're a retard, steroids are hormones and have no addictive qualities. You make the choice whenever you're doing your next pin, you're not a drug addict in the conventional sense. I know people who do one cycle a year, are they drug addicts? No.

You don't care though because you're completely uneducated on the subject and a dyel faggot.

You take steroids to win competions and make millions. WHO DOES IT TO LOOK GOOD?LMAOOOOOO.... dying at 30 or 40 broke.

Keep making excuses for why you can't stop roiding, rich jr

>die at 46 as a famous millionaire who lived exactly the way he wanted
>live to 70 working a soul-crushing desk job

Rich did nothing wrong.

Why? He didn't die from steroids, he died from using all kinds of drugs at the same time.
Steroids alone are less dangerous than alcohol.

>implying those are the only 2 options
He didn't live the way he wanted, since I'm sure he WANTED to LIVE a lot longer.

>Steroids alone are less dangerous than alcohol.
He's the equivalent of what an alcoholic is tho