Is marraige Veeky Forums ?

Is marraige Veeky Forums ?

>succumbing to the marriage jew

NOT FIT RELATED FUCK OFF

It depends if you want little babies or not.

Disgusting

Is the problem her color or child bearing hips?

Being married and Veeky Forums is alpha as fuk, people now see that you don't lift for women but to better yourself.

Bait

Fat bitch belongs in FPH

Marriage is the ultimate goal for any ALPHA male, so yes marriage is Veeky Forums approved.

We here value everything that makes a man "man" and marriage is one of those things where you have to take care of you wife and kids and leave somebody behind when you give your soul to God at the hour of dying.

>tfw life ends at 24

>BRA
>no boobs

Life is depraved and full of misery

You're fucking regarded

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

This -- even Jesus says so.

/fit is sure hard to please

She's white so it's ok reeeeeeeee

ya'll need some PETERSON in your life

sweatingman.png

if you find the right woman, then yes absolutely.

by right woman i mean:
traditional/old fashioned
not into the 'club scene'
works out
supportive (this is probably the most important)
similar world-views
orgasms easily/often

The problem is, we as men tend to select women based entirely on their looks. Which leads to hooking up with instagram trash and thots. Don't.

Find a nice woman who checks off most/all items on the list -- and all is well.

Looks can be improved, autism can't

Their is a name for these kinds of women: unicorns

>that checklist

shit lad, you might as well have put "must have horn protruding from head" and "farts rainbows" on there too

Then don't marry an autistic girl. Unless you are. Then probably do that.

Lmao you gotta just meet more women. You should at least date a few women in your life that you feel like you could marry and meet these criteria. These girls are not rare and you don't have to sacrifice looks for a well rounded person they're everywhere

>wanting a washing mashing you can fuck

Where does it say or imply that

>GF clears all of these
>And she was a virgin when I met her

It's doable. I suggest starting with lesbians.

>voluntarily chaining yourself to some roastie through an archaic societal practice that is legally tilted entirely in her favor in the very likely event that the union goes to shit

why would any man do this?

"Ok fashioned" women don't work out or believe in orgasms. Your check list is retarded and contradicts itself. I don't think you actually know what you want

kek you clearly don't know shit about being alpha and clearly never dated someone that loved you, or even better, never dated at all because dating is super overated and actually pretty sad after you meet anyone interesting

>voltunarily chaining yourself to an angry testosterone driven accident waiting to happen that never learned how to control emotions
Only reason I could see is kids for legal reasons. No other reason to marry a male

I'm a traditional guy, I don't fucks with your today's standards so that's where our points differ. You can't understand my point of view.

Tfw i will be 25 in 10 days

The world, and women, are not that black or white.

>You can't understand my point of view.
of course i understand your pov but for me it simply doesn't work anymore, i always wanted to love someone, to date and do couple stuff, but after i realized life is much more than pleasing someone and being please by someone.

MY FUGGIN DICK

BRAHS

I don't think you understand your own point of view; hence why you apparently can't articulate it

Just trying to say I don't agree with today's standards of how marriage is seen as females being leeches to males and how much its hated.

What's there to understand. But to each his own tho.

I agree with this it just doesn't work out for everyone I guess.

Are you me?

Brad?

you don't need to get married to have kids. there's loads of bastard children in the modern feminized world.

>allowing a woman the ability to completely fuck you over and steal half of everything youve ever worked for
>doing so for literally no benefit to yourself

But what if i want to see them growing up, feeding them, reading them Veeky Forums copypastas and feeding them growth hormones so they evade manlet curse?

I am not even black?

Sorry user, I'm not Brad

>allowing a man the ability to completely fuck you over and steal half of everything youve ever worked for
>doing so for literally no benefit to yourself

>mad roastie detected
On the extremely unlikely chance that you are a woman with a lot of money and are planning to marry a man with less money, i would suggest against it. Otherwise, there is literally no financial risk to a woman for getting married. You will almost definately get the kids and child support and you will almost definately get the alimony. Your assertion is just plain false for the vast majority of marriages.

I'm a NEET who doesnt have that much money in my bank. If i get married and it goes south and she takes half my money, isnt that like...not really much at all?

>women are so retarded they have to label their clothes

>wife enthusiastically supports my goals
>likes eating fit meals
>sex whenever I want without the effort of slut hunting
>brings me coffee when I'm lifting in the garage
>first kid due in march

I'm cool with it.

>image.jpg
hmm, really makes you think

The fat is the problem for me.

Well meme'd my friend