Whoa... At last I truly see

Whoa... At last I truly see...

These pics never fail to make me cringe mostly because I remember I used to be like that. In high school I was the little fat nerd who complained about religion and said shit like "philosophy and arts are useless yay science" while I have strictly no real knowledge of the real world.

Aside from being some what right, Oatmeal is a fucking idiot.

Unironically a good analogy.

Science is like being in a dark room and looking for a flashlight with a black cat that you believe will eventually evolve into a portable light source.

I remember his awful Tesla comic. History so bad it feels like somebody should be suing him for it.

cringe

something something about scientists looking for the answer to life and finding theologians standing on top of the mountain

Cringe.

Is this what atheists actually believe? No wonder they're so retarded.

You should be glad you weren't on Veeky Forums circa 2008, this fedora shit was spammed on /b/ daily alongside that Epicurus quote. Come to think of it /b/ back then resembled reddit a fair bit.

>scientism
*tips*

>Oatmeal

Yeah I remember when I was 14.

I feel lucky not being used to be like that

Do these idiots who make these cringy ass memes realize that modern science evolved from philosophy?

science moved out. he doesn't need philosophy anymore

Anyone familiar with philosophy would recognise your point is fallacious.

So natural philosophy was never a thing?

Google what a genetic fallacy is. The entire point you are attempting to make is irrelevant and illogical.

>These pics never fail to make me cringe mostly because I remember I used to be like that. In high school I was the little fat nerd who complained about religion and said shit like "philosophy and arts are useless yay science"

I'm in university and I'm surrounded by people like that. Even some of the professors are that way.

He's right now you know

whatever google told you, is irrelevant. And science is a joke.

>philosophy and logic are completely irrelevant to any point choose to make.

Well you ARE talking to a religious person user, you should have expected that.

google is not 'philosophy and logic'. Though since you think science is magic i'm not surprised that a company could fool you too.

>google is not 'philosophy and logic'
That's correct, it is a search engine that helps to locate information. Well done.

I didn't ask for you to agree with me

There wasn't a question in your previous post at all so obviously not.