One chance at life

>one chance at life
>she didn't love you back

Don't catch oneitis brah, get out there.

>one chance at life
>zipper abs
jfmsutbqhwymbfam

>one chance at life
>you're this much of a whiny baby booboo
Yeah, maybe you should kill yourself

Going on a date with her in a few hours feelsgoodman
Wish me luvk bros

>one chance at life
>5'11.75"
>average looking
At least we're not Rich Piano

>when she's dating a skinnyfat spic

Seriously, someone put a fucking gun to my head right now

>Once chance at life
>Find perfect girl who genuinely likes me
>She lives in a different country
Think about her every damn day.

Bang on average white girl. Plenty of them around, get over her

It's not worth it breh. I had a long distance relationship and found out she had a boyfriend after months of talking

Don't worry about it champ. "Move on," there are plenty of great girls out there. Realize that your happiness shouldn't be linked to that one specific person. At the same time realize there's still a chance you could get her back in the future but not right now, so focus on yourself

Thanks. Do you mind if I save this post and hang it on my wall (srs)

I had one too. Lasted a whole year before I broke it off.
This one is different though. Honestly the most mature and beautiful girl I ever dated which makes her all the more difficult to forget. All I'm hoping for now is to find someone just like her here.

>saying you love someone who doesn't love you in return

beta

>tfw oneitis always looks at me
>she is in a 2 year relationship

Fucking stop looking at me ya stupid cunt, don't you know you mess with my head

>"Wow that user sure is a lonely loser lol"

Feels good to finally have a gf

She did, I just pushed her too far. Now she's gone forever. Fuck

>One chance at life
>Watch anime
>Go on this fucking site
Life fucking ruined.

Same... No matter how much I date, I cannot stop thinking of her.

>one chance at life
>get incredibly depressed and hung up on one woman out 4 billion who didn't even care about you
Ps, if you never dated, never slept together, never were intimate, never shared a living space, you don't know that person well enough to love them. They just give you boners. Get over yourself and talk to other chicks.

Bruh, this isn't 1970. You can find information about a girl on fb, thus judging whether she would be compatible with you or not. This is how oneitis forms

Fuck you

>looking at someone's Facebook and Instagram are the equivalent of living with them, sleeping together and pillow talk, seeing how they interact with their family outside of photos
Right. Someone's cherry picked social media moments are definitely the same as knowing them on a deep relational level.
Oneitis is definitely enabled by having a constant stream of photos and surface level info though.

This. And now she's dating a fitness Insta model and I'm just fucking average tinder sluts.
Still hurts to think about her even 3 years and several relationships later.

Mines dating some beta cuck who calls her his "muse" and has hair like Leon from RE4, while I'm also fucking average tinder sluts.

Good Luck user

>find someone just like her here
kek for a second i thought you meant Veeky Forums

He seems like an okay dude. I gotta admit, it's amazing motivation for me though, any time i want to skip the gym I can just look at the a picture of her with this jacked as fuck dude, and it kicks me in the gut.

>one chance at life
>she didn't love you back
>years pass and get fit
>go to uni together
>she starts acting flirtatious
>to apathetic to care
>get with another girl
>can't stop thinking about her
>she's engaged now

>perfect
>other side of the world

You should realize you are both only presenting idealized versions of yourselves to each other.