Need some Veeky Forums approved, fresh, summer vibes

Need some Veeky Forums approved, fresh, summer vibes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sU9FTcpexHg?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=IlCMOTbUmxU
youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI
fragrantica.com/search/?q=&hPP=30&idx=fragrantica_perfumes&p=0&dFR[spol][0]=male&is_v=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/reddit/

Im using pic related and Davidoff Hot Water currently.The Lacoste feels really fresh, light and fruity so its best for wearing during summer days.The Davidoff is quite heavier and more "manly" so im using it mainly when going out at night.
Also have Boucheron Jaipur, but its really fucking heavy and it kinda foesnt feel right to wear it as a 25 years old man, it fits more fore some 40+, suited up businessman so i wear it rarely

Also, this one is fucking great, but its limited edition and its so fucking hard to find another bottle anywhere, its quite multifunctional, you can wear it whenever.Check it out if you can

La nuit la homme is my date only cologne, reformulations suck but still smell insane. Best smelling cologne imo just no projection. So for summer ive got Prada lHomme as my daily casual and Caroline Huerra for Men Prive for nights out. Dont have much need for anything new but i may spring on Individual sometime.

thanks my man

Three girls have told me this is their favourite men's fragrance.

but is it fresh? does it smell like summer?

Thanks man

DONT buy this.
LITERALLY every second pleb wears this shit, its the equivalent of Nike Roshe's of perfumes.
Also, its really heavy and musky, most certainly not a summer scent.
Check this one, tho its a bit expensive

Very subtle if you ask me, but might be perfect for their hypersensitive noses.

no. its oriental.
i wear invictus. its fresher and a bit flowery. but many fragheads find it synthetic

won't stand out tho as so many people use it

Anything more less expensive? I want to smell like a fresh ocean wave in summer

>youtu.be/sU9FTcpexHg?t=1m15s
this is what girls think of your granny fragrace

>I want to smell like a fresh ocean wave in summer

Pic related, but its pretty pleb too, you will smell like 30 more guys in the club

mfw this guy got me to buy la nuit de lhomme

CH men, can't go wrong with this

This is one of my favorite summer scents.
Never tried the blue one tho, i think its a bit lighter, you can check it too if its more in your preferences

Hows YSL Lhomme?

He got me into buying a lot of fragrances, based guy knows his stuff

which is exactly a "granny fragrance" lmao

based german guy

Sauvage by Dior

>which is exactly a "granny fragrance" lmao
>ysl la nuit
no its a "sex" fragrance, literally

this shit is pure sex

Any fragrances which ACTUALLY smell like mid 20s and not like some puff daddy 50+

lacoste red is really good as well!

i like kenneth cole reaction. YSL pour homme, Issey Miyake

You're welcome

pretty much anything by Calvin Klein.Pic related, One(thers literally One Summer edition), etc all are a good choice for what you are looking for.
Im not a big fan of their perfumes tho, they all have shit longevity and are all just boring and unremarkable.It will never insult you, but people will never remember it either

Creed aventus

I just dont want a "smells like old man " or "smells like club goer" smell

reformulated, watered down, played out meme. not to mention it is not in any way fresh or appropriate for summer

sweaty arab teen core

*goes on Veeky Forums once*

also shitty meme scents, though not as played out as 1 million / nuit meme / tdh, probably because they smell way shittier as well

no because normal 20 year olds don't wear fragrance to non-formal occasions, only massive tryhards

then give an actual example you tryhard

>literally quotes my post and says the exact think i already stated in the post
bet you thought you'll sound cool, you daft cunt

you're not gonna steal my smell gains you little scent goblin. la nuit got ruined too because it got too popular with tards who blind buy things based on reddit advice.

but seriously just go to a department store and try them out, smell is just not something you can describe properly in words so internet reviews for it are fucking stupid. just find something that you like and make sure it doesn't have massive projection (like 1 million) because that's douche tier. though summer frags generally have weak projection so that's probably not gonna be a problem if ur OP

How is this

I just use Burberry all year and get plenty of compliments

meme

why

i agree with the sperg tb h

you dont fucking buy perfumes online, go to a fucking store and test them

its boring, unremarkable and everyone wears it

i blindly bought la nuit de lhomme and literally had sex everytime i wore it (with my gf mind you)

youtube reviewer meme. basically the fragrance equivalent of doing SS+GOMAD because you read on the internet it's the best way to exercise

Bought it

Thanks based jeremy

youtube.com/watch?v=IlCMOTbUmxU

there are 10-15 scents that are really a "meme".Everyone wears them and think they are big shit and sofisticated when they actually wear absolute pleb stuff because they saw them most recommended online.The cake for this takes Paco Rabane One Million and pic related.The one you asked for is among them too.Other examples are Armani Gio, Armani Code, Gucci by Gucci, D&G The One, etc.They are not by any means bad scents but they are way too popular and you end up smelling like you are wearing Rexonna or Axe.If you want to have a unique scent, dont go for them

YSL lhomme?

it most definitely falls in the "meme popular" graph, probably in top 5 too.
its not a bad scent tho

Is hits an every day wear scent?

Thoughts on this?

Sailors may be gay, but they smell great

If you don't want to smell like every other cunt

meme

Tom Ford is the most basic bitch brand

>>Tom Ford is the most basic bitch brand

t. Sauvage

Breddy good and summery too

givinchy pi inb4 pleb

You're kidding me, what do you wear?

non-meme fragrances

wow sure is gay in here

This is what I have for the summer. Sel Marin by Heeley is also amazing.

I have to try this in store. I smelled the original and it was like mosquito spray.

Went back to this

youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

John Varvatos is the shit my boys

Winner

This one is good for winter.

I've been wearing this one for a few weeks now. Its not bad. I do wish it lasted longer though.

>>Veeky Forums
>>Gay

GTFO

Old Spice original. Get them girls with daddy issues

>wearing "aquatic" and "sailor" scents to work or clubs

axe-tier autism

Pic related is the only acceptable fragrance for men.

This is the best scent hands down

It makes dike pussy wet

grandma bought me a frag for my birthday-core

Post your nigger brand so we can tease you faggot

That is exactly what I wear daily. Keep it subtle, let them discover it on their own. It's my favorite.

>bought body kouros and Burberry
>dont like either
what now

fragrantica.com/search/?q=&hPP=30&idx=fragrantica_perfumes&p=0&dFR[spol][0]=male&is_v=1

go to a fukin store. and smell as long as u find something u like

>expecting an autist to go outside
user, there are people outside

Basic af

u right