Any of you guys used accutane?

Any of you guys used accutane?

Did it help?

How long did u use it for?

Yes, yes, 6 months.

I had nosebleeds all the time and felt a little weaker than usual, but it was worth it.

Did you have doc supervision? Or you did it on your own?

Only before and after, otherwise i was on my own.

Iam atm in month 6 with 40mg ed.
No 'real' sideffects. Just the normal dry skin, which you treat with special moisturiser, and the dry lips.
I had doctor supervision but no blood work because low dose.
When you take it, you will be easily drunk when drinking

That's about it.

My derm had me on accutane for 4 months as well as washing my face with benzoyl peroxide every night.

Best decision of my life, no side effects except for dry skin so just remember to moisturize and you should be fine

For like 6 months or so, fixed my skin nice. Just went dry for a while and couldn't drink as much cause your liver is under stress

So I should take 40mg/daily (I weigh 90kg) for 6 months? Right?

On a test/tren cycle right now, had some acne but once i started accutane its all gone now. Doing 80mg right now to clear up the little bit thats left then dropping it to 40mg as maintenance

I believe its about 1mg per kg of bodyweight

Yes. Helped tremendously.
Fucked up my eyes though, I can barely wear contacts now...

Jeah, but use the first month to start it slow.
Like Week 1: 10mg ed week 2:20mg and so on till you got 40mg
Don't fall for the 1mg per kilo shit. You don't need this much and everything over 40mg will you real nasty sides.
It is still a fucking toxin so be careful

Read it lowers igf1. But no idea for how long

absolutely do it if you have acne, the sooner you hop on it the better

I just took doxycyline. Cleared my skin up and I didn't have to deal with those awful accutane side effects.

I was on Tane for 6 months probably, did good shit for my acne and confidence, got a QT girlfriend (who ended up cheating on me multiple times).

I worry about my liver and mood. No idea if it was the accutane or my brother dying but I was pretty depressed for a few years after i took it.

Was on for 9 months, itchy as fuck at times and dry skin and lips.

Say goodbye to spicy food for a while and drink your water, went from all over bacne and a face like a minefield to 0 acne except for tiny white spots that go away in a day or two, no matter how much greasy shit I eat. Your gains will still be there but soreness and joints hurt a lot more, just don't be a pussy and keep lifting/ eating. Long run you'll be better or it being physically unable to get acne at the end

They had me on an 80mg dose because I was more muscular than average for the last 3/4 months

Do it fgt

6 months. I've been off it for 2 months but I still get cysts from time to time, usually when I don't sleep well Overall my skin looks better but I wish it was completely clear. Side effects were horrible, and I don't think the depression has gone away.

I was on it for a year, no sides other than dry skin. Even though it's been three years I still get regular breakouts unless I wear a cream daily. Dermatologist says it should stop happening any year now, something to do with my hormones. Totally worth it though, my acne was horrific and now I have clear almost scarless skin.

Im on day 3 of accutane, any advice other than keep moisturising and using lip-balm?

I'd like to think im pretty sound mentally, so hoping any depression wont creep up.

Fish oil if you aren't already using it. You'll get a lot of joint pain.

Isn't the depression part fake? I thought some Congress man son killed himself and to save face he said Accutane made him do it. For me it was dry lips and my body hurt all the time.

No not fake, spoke to the doctor about it when prescribed, its a gradual come on though, doesn't just appear out of the blue.

Thanks

exactly the same for me.

If you have bad acne DO IT FFS

Yes, I did two cycles about 2 years apart in high school. I'm now 23 and have totally clear skin as long as I sweat a few times a week, wash my face before bed and don't eat an absurd amount of junk food.

I had the typical dry skin, cetaphil was my moisturizer of choice. If you don't moisturize you will look disgusting. Also I got tendinitis during the time, which the doc told me could be related to dehydration from the meds, so I just drank extra water for a few weeks and it faded out. If you're a girl you have to get a pregnancy test once a month. Other than that I wouldn't say there were terrible side effects, skin cleared up in about a month after I started. About a year after I finished the acne started popping up again (I was a NEET fat chick with poor diet) so I went on it again and it never came back after that.

Isn't that the shit that makes people kill themselves?

It's been in the system of a lot of suicides

that guy who flew his biplane into a building in NYC was apparently strongly believed to have done it under the influence of accutane

Best thing I did and regret not doing it sooner, 1mg per kg and do the necessary bloodwork . . . All the best

Did it and have no regrets. Was a total pizza face before and now have little acne along with minor scarring. Regret not doing it sooner, your confidence will be higher than you'll ever remember

Use it for 6 months. My backne (back acne) dissapeared.

However, 2 years later it came back. To counter this I am taking Doxiclat and 1 month it reduced my backne. However I now have a little bit of front acne and mehh.

I will end my treatment in 3 weeks.

The good thing about Doxiclat is that it doesn't has less side effects.

Regarding Accutane... Well. I was not into fitness and didn't even discovered /pol/. So I was a little leftist cuck who listened to Kings of Convenience, Jake Bugg and other cucky indie songwritters. Also in that time I had a crush in a commie qt3.14. So thanks to Accutane I had suicidial thoughts, dry lips and was into some kind of depression (those 2 first are Dercutanne's side effects).

But not now.

I am a happy, high test man and fitness LITERALLY changed my life

Thank you Veeky Forums

We are all gonna make it :')

I used it and worked great. Women no longer look at me with disgust. That being said I can't smell very well anymore and everything tastes bland.

20mg eod for a couple weeks then do 20 mg a week. do this for at least 6 months, your skin will change dramatically.
I had backne and acne all the time. Always some kind of irritated zit somewhere on my face. greasy etc. I started the tane and it shrunk my pores and my skin is great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. eat food with it. I got nosebleeds and CHAPPED LIPS OMG cracked the fuck out of the corners of my mouth

I just came here to post that girls should use contraceptives when on Roaccutane, as they'll get deformed children when using it pregnant.