>vote conservative
>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl during summer school
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck man. Sort yourself out. You sound deluded

Protip: 95% of college girls are sluts. It had always been this way.

>Waaaahhhhhhhh, I'm such a nice guy why won't these good for nothing whores go for meeeeeeee?
Ever thought that maybe to those women, you're not as good as the "sub humans" you hate?

I'm not a degenerate and don't want anything to do with them

The fact the girl is using you for notes tells me you're probably a "nice guy" and or boring. Stop being a doormat

The fact you specify a girls hair color as proof of her pure personality tells me you are one sheltered motherfucker.

Hold out for a good one user, they're out there. Look for someone in church, most at school are degenerate. Women are weak-willed herd animals (to be fair, most men are too), they act how the majority of the people around them act. So if the school culture is diversity is our strength and sleeping around is fun, chances are you're going to get absolutely trash women. Hell, if a city has a very active nightlife or club/bar scene, that's usually a bad sign. If you want a good girl you need to look in good places.

Maybe you have a shitty personality. You may not be as great as you think you are.

mandatory viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

Fuck off Petersonfag, the man's advice is not a cure-all. Some critiques of society are legitimate and the state of women in our society is definitely one of them. The same could be said of men, and of the culture/media that has led them astray.

>work part time
okay?
>church every week
that's more of a downside..
>don't drink
again, being a boring fuck isn't an upside
>SS+GOMAD
lmao
>not a degenerate like most people my age
*tips fedora*
>vote conservative
no one gives a fuck about your political views, if anything your being way too politically charged annoys everybody around you

you definitely have a horrendous personality and probably look garbage.

SS + GOMAD claims ANOTHER VICTIM

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

>he thinks not drinking is boring

Literally estrogen central. Never gonna make it

Having standards, keeping traditions, and understanding that worldview is one of the most important factors in compatibility = horrendous personality. I'm not even OP m8, but you need to grow up even more than he does.

This guy and op are both retards. What is wrong with you autists. This shit you outgrow at 16.

Calling other people who don't live up to your standards degenerates does indicate that you probably have a terrible personality.

>conservative voter
>incel faggot
Why even live?

lul post body

>you outgrow being a cuckservative and start voting liberal when you grow up! lel kek xd
kill you are self and i'm not even american
pic rel you

>voting conservative
>voting for someone who has diabeetus

This is pasta I've seen it before

This is what I mean. What is wrong with you? I didn't even mention anything about politics and you start screaming muh liberals. The funny thing is, I'm conservative

after you grow up you start to realise that your political views are not god's gift to mankind and that being able to maturely respect other people's opinions is a far more valuable trait than being an opinionated militant edgelord such as yourself - even if you did happen to be right on every matter, which you probably are not.

Read No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover and When i say no i feel guilty by Manuel J Smith

That's not even what he was saying you mongoloid shitter. Hope English isn't your first language because your reading skills are utter trash.

*tips fedora*

You probably have no personality and act like a doormat.

ah shit I fell for it

>church every week, calls women whores because he doesn't get pussy
ugh, what a creep

Stop being a victim, you utter douche. Go out there and be CHAD if you want to beat out the fucking niggers and shitskins. JESUS you fucking manchild, quit with the fucking victim mentality.

marry a virgin who didn't go to college you fucking idiot, jfc. idk what you expect mang

Not if they are acting in a morally degenerate manner.
>inb4 moral relativism

>Vote Conservative

Bitches want to party, not go to bible study you fucking autist.

Top fucking kek, u wot m8? I outgrew the huggy, inclusive, accept everyone for who they are bullshit at 16.

But he doesn't want a bitch, user. That's the point.

>Not if they are acting in a morally degenerate manner.
So casual sex makes you morally degenerate? Or is it the race mixing that makes you a degenerate? Or is it women having sex with other men than OP that makes them degenerates?

Frankly, it's not about moral relativism or anything. If someone is acting in a way that isn't harmful to others, calling them a degenerate because you disagree with them does reflect negatively on your character.

>gains are serious
>all she has is genetics given fat on right places

Jesus women in fitness are biggest meme ever.

You live life like others told you. You really think your pastor knows what's best? Lmaoing at your life. You don't know what the real world is like and are as deluded as white knight beta orbiters with fedoras.