Is Jeff Cavaliere on roids...

Is Jeff Cavaliere on roids? He seems triggered as fuck over a single comment accusing him of TRT and had to make a whole video specifically for it.

>You Can’t Build Muscle Over 35 Without TRT!
youtube.com/watch?v=PNWzoLIU5jo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8
youtube.com/watch?v=Flj_FgV7duQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rpzBGlOEW4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pls respond.

MORE IMPORTANTLY...
did he lie about his height? he doesn't look 5'10

There are videos of him saying that he's 5'7 if I remember correctly

Rich Piano was 5'7

RIP

idk I want to believe he's natty but realistically he probably took something in the past or still does. It's really difficult to say though obviously

There's no need for him to be on steroids. The dude lives and breathes fitness. He has a wealth of scientific and empirical knowledge of lifting and his YEARLY cheat meal is a CARROT CUPCAKE on his birthday.

Can he be on steroids? SURE.
Does he HAVE to be? No, considering what we know about him.
Is it likely that he is? No, considering what we know about him.

methinks the lady doth protest too much

This is one of the few guys I give the edge to. I think that after so many years of lifting and taking care of yourself , you could achieve that (keep in mind this dude never cheats on his meals, I could never do this lol)...

That picture of him is shooped. He doesn't look nearly that good irl.

You also can't base gear usage just from the way a person looks. The majority of people use gear and they don't take it far enough to get capped delts or well below 10% bf at a high bodyweight

Here are the criteria for if someone is on gear
>Are they selling you something
>Are they a youtube e-celeb
>Is their career dependent on the way they look
>Does the person run their fucking mouth non stop about being natural

Is he on gear? Most likely and you should assume he is.

100% this. Jeff is the real deal through and through, his knowledge is unmatched in the Youtube fitness community because he actually IS a professional who has worked with professionals and not a Google researcher with a fanbase.

Not to mention, he looks ripped shirtless, yes, but he's got a constant death face and with a shirt on he doesn't look big. He could afford to put some extra bf % if he wanted to look buff while clothed.

>tfw 6'5
>lifting all my life
>just lift huge amounts but not ripped

Rich was 6'1
> the was is the hardest part to type

Considering his lifestyle, his knowledge and the fact that he's not a monster makes me want to believe he's natty.

>and you should assume he is
Make me.

>That picture of him is shooped.
So all his videos are CGI?

1. photo is under ideal circumstances and doctored. he doesn't look that way in vids.
2. he's kinda short at 5'8 muscle bellies look full easier
3. he's small and skinny giving a more toned look, if he was bigger and still toned then maybe
4. pretty good muscle insertions
5. works at all the time and more consistently with a better working knowledge of kinesiology than most

i agree 100%, noobs think a guy on steroids has to be huge, and guys like him or that kinobody cunt take advantage of those gullible persons.

Also if someone tells you that some never-heard-of exercise that is completely impossible to overload has made him gain size, he doesnt know what he is talking about because his gains came from steroids.

6:54 in the posted video.

People don't realize that after 35, if you quit drinking 100% full stop, the impact it has on you will be similar to the impact of TRT.

most of the info he puts out is either bro science or severely dumbed down

if you want actual people with scientific knowledge look at people like mike israetel or chad wesley smith

Unless he's a turbo manlet he's definitely roiding with that body.

hes natural 100%, also best youtuber

Bullshit. He always wore thick soled sneakers to hide his manlet status, but even then, he was about as short as most women he made videos with. He was 5'11 tops.

fuck off and kill yourself, troll

I was being 100% serious

Why is he getting so butthurt over one comment tho.

>tfw I noticed the video earlier today and when he talks about the commenter "accusing" him of being on TRT, I realize he's talking about my Youtube comments on his channel
Did I break him, Veeky Forums? Why would he go apeshot and make a long ass video because I said he is on TRT.

>that face
>that nose
>those soulless black eyes
>selling lifting routines for 100 dollars a piece
>shaking hands with Bill Clinton
He's a pedo kike, calling it now.

Explain the quitting drinking thing please.

Proof or gtfo

>he doesn't look that way in vids.
Honest, he looks even better in motion & without filters

>he's kinda short at 5'8 muscle bellies look full easier
>Lanklets Hate Him
The manlet blessing

Just look for comments in some of the recent videos saying he is on TRT. Pretty sure I was the only one saying that, literally 99% of the comments on his videos are retarded fanboys who revere him as a god.

Would explained his success and the ire he receives from professional losers.

This. Jeff is pretty close to the Natty limit because he's incredibly autistic about fitness and has been for decades.

He reads out the specific youtube comment in the video.

just google alcohol and testosterone duder

>being so unintelligent that people think you're trolling when you state your opinion

I'd love to see any other broscientist who has coeached hall of fame pitchers and achieved the level of success Jeff has in his life.

Also

>Why is he mad

I'd imagine it must be pretty frustrating to spend literal decades being strict as fuck, keeping away from a lot of "pleasures" in life and dedicating yourself to the max just to have people trying to explain your effort away by going "oh he's roiding/on trt"

At what time?

He gives out horrendous diet advice I can tell you that.

just lol at this dude

in that vid he is lying about being 5'10 even though he is clearly shorter and in another vid he was legit jealous of jesse's 8 pack and was getting defensive about only having a 6 pack

I can't stand this fucker with his cheesy clickbait titles and thumbnails
fuck him

>DON'T DO THIS!!
>BENCH PRESS IS USELESS
and then he goes on a rant contradicting himself
fuck this pathetic loser

Literally the whole video. He made a whole video all because if one comment.

plenty of top athletes have absolute shit training. strength/conditioning training for general athletes requires very low specificity. and chad wesley smith has coached dozens of internationally competitive athletes and was/is one himself

watch any of his videos and they go into high levels of detail on training methodology and biology. watch any of jeffs videos and its all top ten lists of exercises in short, non indepth videos with clickbait titles aimed at teens on facebook (you)

Yes I know, but you claimed he literally read the specific comment word by word. So if he did that, at what point.
I only watched first couple minutes which lead to me to believe he was talking about my comment because it sounded exactly like I had said just some weeks earlier.

jts is top tier

>chad wesley smith

You're so right, he CLEARLY blows Jeff out of the water!

>biology

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8

Stop embarassing yourself in trying to embarass other people.

chad and max are both GOAT. mike tuchscherer is also great

>5 minute video explaining basic anatomy
>series of 30+ min videos explaining indepth training concepts

sure are comparable. also, stop trying to make some sort of attack on chads appearance, it has nothing to do with his knowledge. if you want to criticise, try and criticise his athletes. also chad is former colegate thrower, record holding powerlifter and pro strongman, what the fuck is jeff other than lean?

you know jeff cavalier is a renowned doctorate of physical therapy right? That his level of knowledge trumps anyone you could mention in your little powerlifting cult sport?

>what the fuck is jeff other than lean?

Thanks for confirming you don't know ANYTHING about the guy. Also pretty pathetic to cite "lean" as some sort of insult... ?

You really do come across as a chubby fuck who TRAINS FOR STRENGTH GUYS I SWEAR and gets triggered by Jeff.

prettiest eyes in powerlifting, no homo

jeff is the guy who makes people like chad wesley smith successful. Where do these mouthy powerlifters get their information? From health professionals. Then they pass it off as if they know what the fuck they are talking about, but really, just parroting the advice of their betters. Take Chris Duffin for example. Guy spouts the most inane bullshit you know he's ripping from physio's and reforming it to sound like some pseudo-intellectual powerlifting crap.

I dont know if this is ironically making fun of jeff or not??

physical therapy is a meme degree. israetel has a phd in kenisiology (and a second in sports science iirc). CWS coaches many different types of athletes, not just PL/WL and was a former track and field olympic prospect...

you can literally just watch their videos and see how much more info there is than jeff. maybe he does have tons of knowledge, but he certainly isnt putting it into his shitty videos. maybe he saves that for the athletes he trains and retards willing to pay him for programs :^)

guys, if jason pisslord is 5'6 then from this video rich must be at least 5'9 or 5'10 max
youtube.com/watch?v=Flj_FgV7duQ

>israetel
>exercise physiology and athletic training on par with physical therapists

AHAHAHAHAHA, just stop man, holy fucking shit you're retarded

I wasnt using lean as an insult, I was saying its really the only thing going for him

JTS/ Renaissance periodisation coaches literally have higher level qualifications than he does, and how could they be parroting him if theyre putting out way more indepth info than he is???

and chris duffin isnt atall comparable (even tho he know more than jeff too). he has less formal qualification than CWS etc but learns first hand from people he surrounds himself with

wat? The guy starts the fucking video by reading the post...

Just give up man, clearly he has watched every video Jeff has made in the past 8 years and they were ALL top 10s.

On a serious note, I'm proud of Veeky Forums for defending a really good guy like Jeff who actually advocates health in fitness. Also, has anyone tried his sore in six minutes forearm routine? It's fucking brutal.

youre right, theyre miles ahead... PT is a meme degree. theres a reason mike is a prof at a uni known for producing top coaches, and jeff isnt

also, all of you fags answer the simple fact that the info jeff puts out is far less in depth than REAL coaches. why is that if he knows so much? why does he make clickbait that applies to the lowest common denominator instead of actual informative content?

>sore in six minutes forearm routine?

again; I dont know if this is ironic and making fun of him or not again...

>TFW THAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG THE FUCKING COLOR BONE GOES UP

youtube.com/watch?v=rpzBGlOEW4E

IT IS A PLASTIC FUCKING SKELETON THIS GUY IS RETARDED

WEW I THOUGHT HIS DIET ADVICE WAS SHIT EVERYTHING THIS HE DOES IS SHIT OBVIOUSLY

YEAH THIS NIGGER IS ON SOME SHIT

You understand that a degree in exercise science is more of a meme than a doctorate of physical therapy right? And that JTS also employs Quinn who is a physical therapist?

There's a difference knowledge of powerlifting as a sport and in knowledge of physiology and kinesiology for the average person in the context of exercising right? Judge Cavalier on that basis, not some retarded powerlifting specific criteria.

Not everyone's goal is to be a fat roided out slob who does 3 lifts at the expense of their longevity

*COLLAR

Sorry, you seem to have made a mistake. My post wasn't directed at you, and yet you replied to it. Please refrain from doing that.

I'll let you open your mouth when I need to take a shit.

exercise science from a GOOD uni is pretty much the best qualification you can get for coaching

and JTS produces a variety of athletes, not just strength athletes. also, theyve literally talked about this on their podcast. all their knowledge, even when applied with high specificity for PL is based on their very indepth knowledge on general biology and training principals

also, answer the real question of; if jeff knows so much more, why doesnt his content reflect that? post a video that shows his superior knowledge and Ill be btfo and stop posting

>this is the tier of person who watched jeffs videos

lmao

It does not just fucking pinch down it moves together in one motion.

fuck this guy seriously

Jeff is not a coach. He is not a superior coach to JTS because that is not his aim. His expertise is on injury prevention and biomechanics. He has superior knowledge in this regard than any powerlifter you can name. CWD, Chris Duffin, I don't fucking care. Exercise physiology is a degree for fucking idiots who couldn't hack it in some other field and all they knew how to do was play football and lift weights. Its a logical step to take to become better at that one aspect they are good at - it does not however make them more knowledgeable about the human body than the penultimate degree on human biomechanics. Only orthopedic surgeons have more in depth knowledge than physios when it comes to this. Stop masterbating to powerlifting as if its not just a bunch of jocks masterbating to their "superior training methodology". Nobody fucking cares.

>sore in six minutes forearm routine

why would you want to be sore ? What would be the more efficient for building muscle, 6 minutes of brutal non stop bench with 50 pounds or 3x10@225 ?

youre wrong about practically all of your points:
>His expertise is on injury prevention and biomechanics
then why does he make (poor) videos about muscle building/strength/performance then? and why is he so fundamentally wrong on things ?
>He has superior knowledge in this regard than any powerlifter you can name
probably not as most PLer deal with injury more frequently than jeff, and if it is the case, why are there PL channels putting out multiple HOUR long series about injury prevention/rehab and jeff makes short, depthless clickbair ones. also, looking at duffin specifically; he usually points people toward more knowledgeable sources than himself. stuart mcgill for instance has forgotten more about rehab than jeff will ever know
>Exercise physiology is a degree for fucking idiots who couldn't hack it
its for people who want to be coaches...? you could say the same about anyone who pursues a degree in anything exercise related (ie jeff)
>not however make them more knowledgeable about the human body
then why do they put out more informative content on the subject?
>Stop masterbating to powerlifting... "superior training methodology"
JTS dont use PL specific training for non PL athletes. and the depth and variation of 'PL training methodology' is itself much more varied than you seem to understand

> Yearly cheatmeal
That's the saddest thing I read this week.

But the thing is, this is what he claims. It's easy to lie about things when nobody knows what you do off camera and out of training sessions

This is exactly how I feel about him and I'm glad someone else has said it

They're all on gear OP, if he isnt right now eventually he will. And its fine because he sells an idea not the 100% surefire way of looking like a god. Those youtubers want to sell a healthy lifestyle that gets you to care about your body and be the best you can be.

Only insecure autismos get angry with dudes being on roid, because they think its cheating. Cheating on a competition that never existed, no one will look exactly the same as other dude doing the same things, you can copy a motherfucker on youtube 100% and you still wont look the same as him, not because roids, just because your body is different.

He has over a 3x BW DL with no belt, he's pretty strong

Let me rephrase that.
>is any guy who is bigger than me on roids? I can't be weak compared to thwm, right?

most of you guys split your autism points between jacking off to traps, shitposting, lifting and anime

jeff put all of his autism points into lifting and fitness

he's natty

Ew hes ugly

Jeff plz go

also I don't know why you guys care so much that his videos lack depth, what's wrong with a channel aimed more for beginner lifters? It doesn't mean the guy is stupid, It means he knows that beginners are probably the biggest target audiences for a channel like his, and hey , he's 10x more successful than all these really in depth power lifting channels you guys are citing. Just because he makes that type of content doesn't mean he's not smart, lmao. His goal is to be a successful youtuber and he's done a pretty good job of that I'd say.

If you want really really in depth hour long videos on power lifting, maybe go watch those? And not 6 minute videos aimed at people in their first 6 months of lifting? You literal retards?

>mournful tits

that pectus exacavatum is just painful to look at

Shouldn't you be making your daily video on some obscure exercise that I should be doing, Jeff?

Rich please go

This reminds me of that 10 minute video Jeff Niptard made about all the reasons why he doesn't take steroids.

>fitness channel named Juggernaut
Have we learned nothing?

He's been training for (a) decade(s?) though, and that would only be a few poonds over 405. He can barely OHP 1pl8, 1rm probably around 155

>Troll
Hi leddit

>Make YouTube videos for a living
>H-He did it because of me. I'm a special Snowflake. Notice meeeee.
Fucking kys

not sure why anyone would follow someone so boring. I warch pianaman because he s entertaining.

anything youd ever want to know about working out you can get from Dorian Yates' bodybuilding.com workout series in 5 vids.

I don't think he's on gear. He's just been lifting diligently for years.

Can someone please type that up as a copypasta so we can spam his comments with it.

It's from the Indian wrestler transformation episode.

>s Jeff Cavaliere on roids?

Let me put it this way, he's not gonna be dying from a "medical emergency" due to roids any time soon.

it was a ramping set from 1 plate to over 500 with no rest

He always loomed good, but last year or so he looks much more ripped. I would think he is taking some shit.

I don't think he's currently roiding but I'd believe him doing a cycle or two when he was younger. Could also see him hopping on that TRT train in a few years.

Is Jesse his fuccboi or what?

OMG IT'S PROFESSOR DICKWEED! SIGN MY BOOBS!!!

Why doesn't he just admit it.
Who cares.
Plenty of 40+ men are considering doing it and want something that is a fountain of youth and to get fit and what not.
Lots of guys that age are looking for that.