I usually have huge food binges while watching my daily movie

I usually have huge food binges while watching my daily movie

But now that I'm on a diet I can't eat 5 burgers and 3 fries and a curry and rice and two big packets of gummy sweets and half a cake or whatever else I fancy

But I just feel so bored sitting there watching a movie without eating anything.

What can I do? Drink tea? Tea will last only 10 minutes maximum, and then what do I do

I really feel like eating a packet of haribos right now and watch a film but I can't even have one packet while I'm dieting.

stop watching a daily movie. Go outside for a walk instead or read a book.

Those aren't as stimulating as my daily movie

Just fap slowly through the whole movie and edge dingus. For your health

Buy a bunch of bags of freezer veggies. Nobody ever got fat binging on broccoli and peas.

stop being a pathetic manchild. youre only one tier above people who play video games

>what is dry orgasm

Ew

Is it not pathetic if you're a girl?

are you a girl? no?

also yes. if a girl is autistic enough to have a 'daily movie' and eat 1000s of calories of dogshit; she is just as pathetic as you

Yes I am a girl

>... she is just as pathetic as you

oh, well that's a shame.

> daily movie
Most autistic thing I've ever heard

oh sorry. youre a womanchild. sorry for misgendering you. now kys you fat autist

>stop being a manchild and start lifting weights all day like a literal mentally ill cretinoid ape. all whilst having homosexual thoughts

I like hummus+veggies for a movie snack but you're going to have to accept that you won't be able to constantly eat through movies anymore

>implying all media consumption isn't on the same tier unless you exclusively read high literature

>lifting weights is for stupid people
standard weakfag cope. why are you even on Veeky Forums if you believe that?

/r9k/ stopped being funny, turns you mongoloids are even better

I kind of agree user, but atleast some films can have interesting concepts/idea and people dont generally obsess over them. theres no redeeming quality of playing WOW 5hours a day

oh gee. you sure btfo us. I wish I could live a worthwhile life of shiposting and being fat like you :^)

.t triggered fattie

Sometimes, say if I have a big stressful assignment due at the end of the week, I plan out a comfy little binge night. I undereat by a few hundred calories every day before so I have ~1k to spare by Friday, pick out a somewhat reasonable treat or two (last time was a chipotle burrito and a pint of Halo Top) and get myself organized. Once I'm home free I like to get high off my ass, eat all my food and play video games or watch a movie to unwind. This should not be a daily, or even weekly habit.

The next day my stomach feels awful from the overeating, a feeling you should come to recognize as you lose weight. It's a terrible 'deflated balloon' sensation. When I'd binge on only carbs (haribo type shit) after a healthy week, I noticed almost my entire body was sore along the fattiest parts- someone explained this as fat cells retaining water and stretching after a huge carb binge. Don't binge on carbs/sugar unless you're about to run a marathon, it's terrible for you.

It sounds like you're early on in your progress but like other anons said a good idea is to replace the movie with something better. How do you even find a new movie every day that you're interested in? Spend that 1.5 hrs walking around or learning a new skill instead, it's a good step to take toward a healthy lifestyle. If you want something to munch on during a movie, air pop some popcorn and eat it plain. the tea is great, just keep a pot of it nearby and keep sipping. If you stay disciplined the cravings will fade away, the first few weeks are by far the hardest.

Remember this- if you're fat, you can afford to be hungry. Hunger does not mean "I need to eat right now or I will starve," it's a chemical signal that you as an intelligent being can assess and determine if it's legitimate. You don't have to do what chemical signals tell you to. You are in control of your body, not the other way around.

>theres no redeeming quality of playing WOW 5hours a day
Why do you people always assume everyone who likes vidya is addicted to a multiplayer game?
I exclusively play single-player games and don't let it interfere with my life. Multiplayer games did so I cut them out. A good SP game can and often does have value beyond being a time-sink.