/fat/ Sinners Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For fatfucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

brightonextremefitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_0023-BW-web.jpg
t-nation.com/img/photos/2010/10-654-01/bodybuilder-chest.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've also fucking plateaued on keto/low carb. This shit fucking sucks.

about to finish my first 24 hour fast in an hour. felt bit light headed in morning but did well.

CONFESS your SINS
or i will self IMMOLATE

about to sleep and im 150ish under, /fat/her fatmonk
no self-immolate for me today

How to know which body am i? (Ecto, Meso or Endo)

I highly recommend hot sauce and mustard if you have bland . No calories and the flavor is monstrous.

Is apple still doing that chart?

I put my weigh-in in the last thread.

>tfw reached normal BMI a few days ago and didn't even realize

That distinction actually doesn't exist.
Obviously, this doesn't mean that people don't have different bone structure and more / less muscle, or different muscle insertions.

But if you want to know your "body type" so you workout or eat in a different way because of it, that's not how it works.

>1 low fat, low sugar yoghurt
>8 sandwiches
>70g of ice cream
>two bananas
>400g of nuts
>6 eggs
>300g of rice

This is everything I have eaten today so far.

I'm never going to make it, right?

Eating like a swine and I still am
>5'7, 144 lbs

oh boy thats a good amount of food
total kcal?

congratulations my nigga
im mirin ur progress

Why don't you /fat/fucks swim?
In an hour you can completely deplete yourself and not even realize it until you get out of the water. No other exercise gives a comparable high.

Am going to get hernia surgery and they said I can't lift for a month, why did I bother to start?

I don't have a pool and I'd rather not use a public one.

>different muscle insertions
What's that?

Swimming means people seeing my body and a lot of preparation (driving to a public pool, showering, paying money, etc.). I'd rather go for a walk.

That's like saying making a salad takes a lot of time and effort, I'd rather make a mayo ham sandwich.

>muscle insertion

Chest example:

brightonextremefitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_0023-BW-web.jpg

t-nation.com/img/photos/2010/10-654-01/bodybuilder-chest.jpg

Is it common?

There is a reason why fat people are fat, user.

Not long now. Can't believe I used to be over 30% fat.

We're all gonna make it lads.

i had a laffy taffy bar and some potato chips
i'm still plenty under my cals
but it still hurts

it's a meme

Sure, except that walking is still good exercise, just not as good as swimming.

Its more like saying making a salad is too hard, I'd rather buy a prepackaged salad. Not as good, but not the worst thing.

No, it's like saying making a salad is too hard, I'll put a lettuce leaf on my mayo ham sandwich.

I've gone over my goal everyday this week. I'm still losing but idk if I'm gonna break this habit

>tfw I can almost see my collarbone again

Soy Sauce and mustard work well also! We're gonna make it bros

Today I ate 3000 Kcal of crepe, salted butter caramel and chantilly. So much regret

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

i am only here to help you my son
now tell me what happened and how you feel about it, so we can get you back on the track to making it

there will be less obvious wasting
also more muscle mass=more calorie burn

You couldn't have missed the reference, I will not believe that.

>girl giving away free donuts at college today
>eat 2
I guess I'll be having a small dinner tonight.

Today I ate some comfort food (not junk food) because I came down with the flu. I'd rather heal fast so I can get back on track with exercise than let it drag out because I'm on a huge deficit.

damn man, i have no idea what hes talking about
just trying to help and shit

Will running eventually just kill my paunch, love handles, and slight titties

I'm 26lbs into diet and i feel a little slimmer, just wondering though.

I had a pizza today. With a large coke. And devoured a roll of Oreos. I've been living of noodles for a week. Fuck you.

I had a redbull today, now my stomach hurts.

Anyone know any good products or things for stretch marks? Been using baby oil once a day for a few months, no change yet. Scared to try bio oil or anything expensive, and then it doesn't work.

I have stretch marks on my thighs and chest and ass :/

Had a slice of pizza today, and for the past few nights in a row since my birthday I've been eating a slice of birthday cake after dinner.

Coconut oil.

Does it make any sense to try and erase my stretch marks while I'm still losing the weight?

I'm 20 pounds into a 90 pound cut and the stretch marks are already pretty bad.

Still working on redbull and energy drinks, but beer has been cut entirely.
I think it's been about a month or so, but progress so far. Not even much exercise yet, just cutting down a lot of junk and unneccessary food. Pics are kinda warped looking because I suck as paint, but titties are getting a bit smaller, and feeling a lil lighter. Finally got gym membership at my school, any tips for starting out being obese? I'm thinking the pool till I drop a bit more so I don't crush my joints.

how do you guys deal with migraines from hunger?

>university meal plan hasn't started yet
Well I guess this diet is turning into a fast.

I usually just eat something really light, like scrambled eggs with some cut onions and bell peppers

If you get migraines from hunger then you're doing something very wrong. Or you're literally addicted to fatty sugary food

Easy single player video games and sleeping earlier

Keep calm and keto on.

It's probably retained water weight. You'll piss it out soon enough.

It was my wifes birthday yesterday...I ate...so much food past my TDEE

It's been like a week and a half of zero pounds lost.

Keto is a meme. Quit being a faggot.

You are a meme nigger

>ate a 300 calorie breakfast
>trying not to eat anything else today to break through this plateau I've hit

I'm hungry, bros.

Just keep at it, you're in it for the long haul. I lost 30kg of my 60kg goal just by counting calories and trying to be a bit more active.
Green shit fills you up better, green beans etc especially has low calorie count per 100g.
The first couple of months were hard, but now i can fit my clothes again, my massive belly and lovehandles have shrunk down a great deal. I'm starting to feel more like a human than a dough elemental.
Dont give up, never surrender.

Why does a pool require showering?
Serious question.

That'll just cause a binge user.
Eat some kale/spinach and some sauerkraut, 300 calories of this shit and you will be full.

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP EATING CHEEZ
ITS MY FUCKING KRYPTONITE

Friends know I go hardcore on working out and diet

Also know I'm fucking weak for Cheez Its

Every time I see a box of them my mouth waters, especially when hangry

>Get back from gym pretty late
>Walk into house
>Sitting on the counter I see it
>ohno
>Giant BJ/Cosco size box of Cheez It
>This thing was huge
>Craving kicks in
>Primal urges kick in and devour nearly half the box
>fuck
>Apparently my DYEL friend dropped it off while I was out of the house
>Fight me you scrawny fuck
>Dump out the rest of the orange squares
>Go outside
>Fill it with rocks
>Go to friend's house
>Knock on door
>He answers
>Sees me with what he assumes is an empty box of the Cheez
>Smiles and says "lol user I knew you couldn't resi-"
>Crack him in the face with heavy box of Cheez Rocks
>He falls backwards in a daze
>Box breaks open and rocks fly into house
>Go home
>Calls me about 20 min later
>"Fucking worth"

Fucking cunt

Had free food at work, so I ordered a huge triple hamburger with double bacon. Though I'm on IF so by the time I ate again a few hours later, I was still below my TDEE.

So I'm happy, just it hurts I still wanna eat this stuff after few weeks. At least I didn't buy peanut butter ice cream I was craving when going back from work.

To keep the bacteria levels down. A pool or hot tub is literally a huge petri dish even with chlorine.

I was thinking of either starting cycling again for the first time in almost 10 years or do C25K. Maybe both. Leaning more towards cycling. I've got 120lbs left to lose, down 10 so far. Pretty nervous about riding a bike again.

Washes off oils and dirt that would contaminate pool water and clog filters. Showering after rinses off chlorinated water.

I looked it up and apparently bacteria is killed within an hour if the chlorine levels and pH are where they are supposed to be.
And the main problem is when people track fecal matter in, which even though I haven't showered before the pool I've never not showered after a shit.
Just seems hard to believe that bacteria is a rule issue, I've analyzed water before and with even the smallest amounts of chlorine it seems to be free of microbes.

Of course just getting rid of dirt and oil would be best, I've never heard of people showering beforehand and desu everyone I know who swims does it in the morning which I assume is after a shower due to their morning routine.

By not getting them.

move to a third world shithole where there's no cheez its

>been walking 3 miles every day for three weeks now
>raining tonight

My streak is broken.

this faggot has a point, we don't have that shit in here.

What a weak ass excuse.
Just say you don't want to put effort into bettering yourself, don't insult our intelligence.

Get out there and go for your walk user, don't break your streak. Put on a raincoat/take an umbrella but GO. You'll feel better.

I'm going to cancel my gym membership because $50/month is just too much when I'm unemployed.

I might sign up for planet fitness instead

Buy a webcam and some dildos and whore yourself out on a camsite. Even with a mask on you'd probably make $100 from horny gayboys no matter how you look.
It's how we all pay for premium membership with free shakes and what not, if you're serious about this you have to start putting things in your ass sooner rather than later.

Is it a good idea to get creatine while doing cardio for weight loss? Is creatine only for bulking?

do you want to end up like rich piana?

rich died from smoking crack

Nobody ever died from creatine afaik. I'm pretty sure creatine doesn't even have any kind of side effects. But will it even be worth the money if I'm not planning on bulking?

I'm new to Veeky Forums, is this thread for Veeky Forums newbies?

>tfw the only fat I have is man titties and a big beer belly on an otherwise normal 6 foot body

Wew

no, dont buy it

Do it I for me, user. You'll feel so much better the second you get home and even better when you hop in a hot shower after walking in the rain. Just don't make yourself sick!

is keto a meme?

I did go but I only walked a mile and a half because of lightning and it was getting dark.

Good job on getting out tonight user.

I'm considerably jelly of you, if it was raining and especially a storm it'd motivate me even more to go out, I love walking in bad weather

me too, california sun makes you go crazy. I relish every drop of water that falls from the sky

I left this place 2 kg before reaching my goal weight and plateaued for a month.
I started a new cut recently and I am only 800 g away from making it.

THE STREAK LIVES LADS

Gone from 325 to weighting in at 258.

Goal was 250. Phone posting so no photos until tomorrow morning when i can get a good before after.

Thank you /fat/ we gonna make it man. My new goal is 200 or 15% bf one day.

cheez its aren't even that bad dude
i can eat two ramekins full of them for only 300 calories, and that plus 3 oz of turkey breast is a filling lunch

just don't eat the whole box, fatso

did you do any memes like keto? or just CICO with a balanced diet? Great progress user.

Lads I plateaued this week in my measurement.
But I just finished all my assignments last night and had a pizza to celebrate and I drank around 7 tall glasses of water.

Do you guys reckon I've put on a shit tonne of shit/water weight (I've yet to go toliet since then)? Because even the day I ate the pizza I was still -500 TDEE

I've lost 20 lbs and I am plateauing.
what do i do? halp

What do you think my BF% is right now?

High.

23%

>5'6 and 145lbs
Bro, it's all in the diet, I learned that a little too late

Forget working out hard just fix your diet and lift if you want to get bigger simultaneously

I started my journey two weeks ago, you won't see results for a while but people tell me it works

You'll make it if you focus on your diet, I cannot stress this enough IT'S ALL IN THE DIET

1000 kcal/day