And?

pardon?

He's a manlet too

>He thinks strength wins you a fight

I bet you can't beat his ass with one hand

I bet he can

>best MMA fighter
LMAO

what the fook are you talking about? Don't you see the chains? For fooks sake man!!

>thick bar
>Chains
>What is more than 5 reps

Nah

But Jon Jones deadlifts 600lbs.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LLRnAmvs3cU

I don't know who this dyel ginger manlet is, though.

>supporting a roider

Of course I do, this is Veeky Forums.

youtu.be/Y5a9I9ZvCrM

No roids. He will break jones bones when he gets to the big time.

youtu.be/gRtPzVTlUgk

That's not a deadlift though. Look at how elevated that bar is.

>putting a 5'8 manlet with a 2-3-0 record against the king of lanklets

Lmao, why are you trying to get this kid killed?

>Jon Jones
>kind of Lanklets

We're talking about MMA. The windmill man doesn't count.

i like his sunglasses

And also, Jones actually has a longer reach than Wilder, so he's still the king of lanklets.

Those are two 10kg plates

youtube.com/watch?v=JL7h72NigqE

Stefan Struve

He's too fat to even fight now.

Jon Jones reach - 214.6 cm
Stefan Struve reach - 213.4 cm

Slenderman wins again.

it's a very thick bar

>sumo
>real diddlies
pick one

But he out heights him by more than that

4u

can someone explain the purpose of the chains?
lol why not just add 5-10lb plates instead of a dangling fucking chain

Also incline

As you lift the rep up it gets heavier because the chain lifts off the ground. Makes the reps crazy you should try it

I'll beat your dick off with both hands

that guy got busted for roids twice

it changes the strengthcurve

I just realized I could kick his ass, thanks OP.

keeps the weight amount on camera amorphous.

>rack pulling without a rack

sumo's harder

kek

not a deadlift

but how do cunts grip that much weight, my dl is lagging because i can't grip the weight that my body can lift

does a thick bar make it harder?

thats a rack pull dumbass

Farmers walks worked well for me. Feels like my grip strength has quadrupled

video says "18 inch deadlift" in the title

but yeah a block pull from that high isn't that impressive at all

@grip guy do static holds at the end of every deadlift sesh, just load up 2 pl8 and hold it for as long as you can, add weight if you can do it for longer than like a minute

grip strength doesn't build well from short intense bursts like heavy deadlifts but rather long term like static holds and farmers holds

t. climber of 10 years, a sport that basically revolves entirely around grip strength

When you gonna finish those damn books GRRM?

i'll try thanks

What makes a MMA fighter good? That's the fucking world champion and I can lift more than him. Is it just a matter of agility, cardio resistance/endurance and technique?? Experience?

was about to do a super condescending reply to this and then i realised it was sarcasm

i wasnt being sarcastic you dipshit. I did mma for 1 year though

dedication probably. are you willing to be broke and devote every waking minute to fighting and getting your face mangled for less than minimum wage (until success)? probably not.

in that case
>Is it just a matter of agility, cardio resistance/endurance and technique?? Experience?
yes.

you need 18 months to be good. Hang in there guy

So why dont fighters just lift weights? Lifting gives you more strength, muscle mass and even endurance. I would love to return MMA but the classes include a lot of fucking crossfit, ''functional training'', and cardio for warm up, and stretching. I feel like a retard paying to do all that. It's literally a waste of time and energy. The only important thing is learning fight movements, hitting bag and sparrings

It is almost as excess muscle is actual counter intuitive.

You could try and pull some Bob Sapp bullshit but the faster better fighter is gonna drop you every time.

>Being this retarded

>Cardio for warm up
You hardly do anything in most MMA places, just enough to get the blood flowing.

>Stretching
Implying this isn't beneficial for weightlifting as well.

It seems your looking for any excuse not to return.

how my dick feel playah

Yeah plus how much chain? He could be doing like 185 for 20 rep sets for all we know.

Yes, and it's heavier

if you get concussed / fucked up in a fight that it turns out the opponent broke the rules by taking steroids is there any liability? or did you waive that knowing the possibility the opponent could cheat and roid?

Until you can kick a good MMA fighter's ass you have no reason to assume you're training ideas are superior.

>post yfw Conor loses

>before USADA ;)

Mark Hunt currently suing Brock Lesnar and UFC for breach of contract and potential injury cus Bork pissed hot

Fighters dont just lift weights because no matter how much you bench it doesnt mean you can fight. The drills they do keep them conditioned for fights. That is all.

Every single UFC fighter is on steroids dumbass. They only busted Jon Jones because they wanted to get rid of him for some reason.

>a waste of time and energy
Not if you want to be good at fighting

I have one of those grip crushers, are they any useful? I was dong 3x6, should I just do 3xHold to Failure?

goy discovered the black string.

Once you are strong enough to knockout a fucker from a punch you don't need to build muscle, you get slower. Muscles are more of a vanity thing really.

finish the damn book

It's a skill sport. Lots of training and not much strength training.

Same is true for all real sports, tho.

>I have one of those grip crushers, are they any useful?
Depends.

They're not sueful for arm wrestling, that much I know, dunno about MMA or grappling. But I never even heard about a good grappler using them, desu.

Power from punches comes from the back, torso/hip and legs

There is little to no fighting benefit of the pecs. Let's see how much he can row or pullup with weights

>sumo
>tall
>mixed grip

wtf

He's 5'7 and weighed in at 153lbs while shredded

that's actually decent for natty

Height's only good for the reach advantage. Without that Struve eats shit.

Well, he knows how to fight, for starters. Strength is useless if you don't know how to throw a punch or grapple.

kek

>pro fighter
>natty

>I would love to return MMA but the classes include a lot of fucking crossfit, ''functional training'', and cardio for warm up, and stretching.
All of that shit is important for fighting in one way or another. Streching for knees and high kicks, cardio because thats basically all that you do in fighting, "crossfit", well, circuits were done by fighters for fucking ages, its just that now some retards branded them crossfit and decided to throw in some oly lifting in it for some reason and marketed the shit out of it.
>Lifting gives you more strength, muscle mass and even endurance.
Strength and musclemass doesnt do shit for fighting, breh.
>Is it just a matter of agility, cardio resistance/endurance and technique?? Experience?
Yes, basically.

Are you suggesting fat is beneficial? Wouldn't being more lean be beneficial for Fighters since muscle retains more water and makes it easier to cut weight? When you say too much muscle do you mean low body fat percentage or heavier weight

>abloobloobloo but he did sterons and beat le good reddit fighter

hey pussy, are you still there?

S-Sorry I need roids to beat you manlet

How do I get McGregor levels of timing and precision? Serious question

They dont really do them for strength or hypertrophy gains really, mostly they do them to just be able to train for 25 hours a day, 14 days a week. EPO is also pretty legit for fighting

usada can't return your brain cells

Jon's cheat purse will do and then some

post the anderson silva altitude mask one

Why is punch lady sad?

ees absolutely not normal

>Today I want to fuck up my spine

>Say no more!