Jason Genova is DONE

Jason Genova is DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0rulzwa4uw
youtube.com/watch?v=4N6WVzMctkY
youtube.com/watch?v=SchEyN5QIl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

piss

Jason Genova did nothing wrong. Blackstone Labs are a bunch of faggots.

Nice.

You have made a regretful mistake. So did Rich Piana and look what happened to him...

Good. He crossed the fucking line.

Kek. They even have to talk to him like a pleb in his dismissal letter

press S to slap a retard

order 66 on blackstone labs

S

S

S

SSSSSSS

>yfw rich was terminally ill and chose to die rather sooner than later just to ruin pissboy´s career

He's retarded....
Anyone who thinks Jason can really be 'blamed' for any of his actions is either

>poorly educated on mental health and retardation
or
>not that bright

Retards need to be chemically castrated.

I think they used to be before muh human rights act came in

why did a company choose to sponsor this literal retard in the first place??

>The Blackstone Labs family hopes that Mr. Genova uses these events as a learning lesson...
nope
Jason WILL NOT LEARN
he is literally retarded
yes, he is a horrible person and should be ignored buy everyone
but don't expect him to improve
he won't
it's like expecting a fish to breathe air

Fuck. He was on track to look decent for the Ruby, too. I wondered how he was gonna fuck it up.

Oh well, now we get to see Jason go full hindenburg four weeks out from the comp.

????????????

What did Jason do that was anything wrong?
Said Rich was dead first ?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0rulzwa4uw

Turns out rich actually was dead and Jason had the inside scoop
Simple fact that Rich would be alive today if he had done more collabs with Jason

why did he do that with his lips?

Because he's a retard.

it's ticks, he has tourettes syndrome
he'll also touch his biceps to his ear twice sometimes

isn't he doing a bodybuilding show in like 3 weeks?

how will this affect his current physique? because in all seriousness, he's looking not half bad.

LMAO
M
A
O

So much for winning the Rooby. M'tater is gonna go back to Hindenburg mode in a few weeks without the Blackstone Labs crew breathing down his neck.

Don't forget The Claw ™

It's astounding how many opportunities this guy has gotten, and it's even more astounding when he manages to fuck each and every one of them up, never learning from his previous mistakes. He fucked up big this time. I don't see how he could come back from this one.

He'll lose motivation and pig out 100%.

sure, it was also pretty stupid to sponsor this guy in the first place in the very likely scenario he records himself saying something moronic like this.

They're not locking him outta the gym he just doesn't get free stuff with their name on it anymore because having someone that stupid associated with your brand is probably not a good look.

fact: shitposting is not a crime
fact: rich DID die so Jason had the inside scoop
fact: none of you know rich so don't pretend to give a shit

fact: your entire post is a shitpost

I think Blackstone labs wanted an excuse to get rid of him. Genova can't shut his fucking mouth for more than 5 minutes without making a twat of himself. He doesn't reflect well on Blackstone labs.

Okay so obviously PJ is still going to be Jasons friend and "father figure" behind the cameras. And I bet PJ will still sneak Jason free shit.

>no more coath kara videos

S

>fact: shitposting is not a crime

fact: he's not going to jail for it.

>fact: rich DID die so Jason had the inside scoop

fact: he's not being let go because he said Rich died, he's being let go because he said he deserved it for not doing some stupid fucking collabs.

>fact: none of you know rich so don't pretend to give a shit

fact: doesn't mean I have to be down with this walking short bus acting like anyone with any kind of reputation in the community should ever want to be in a video with him.

S

It seems like they were looking for an out and unfortunately rich solidified it for them

he's an asshole, I'm glad some of this shit is coming back around at him

>tourettes syndrome
Rich slapped him, that was a dick move

Good. All he did was use them for supps and money and sold the supps
I bought some Blackstone products off Jason when i bumped into him at valero gas station on Linton blvd. It piss baby

If you guys ever grow up and begin to flourish with society, you would realize that making a video laughing and mocking someone who suddenly died in your respected community is pretty fucking sickening. Especially when Rich made several videos with Jason after their whole slapping fiasco and boosted his channel by like 10k subs. Jason only wasn't scrapped from BTL immediately because people were unsure if Rich would recover or not. Now that he's dead, the video is a lot more serious.

He wasn't laughing and mocking
He was mourning in his own autistic way

For the ments

youtube.com/watch?v=4N6WVzMctkY

Brad and Andrew called it.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They did it in my Provence until the mid 80's or something

youtube.com/watch?v=SchEyN5QIl8

S S S S S S FUCK YOU GENOVA

S

If you can not function in society you should be locked up. Jason has on numerous occasions crossed the line and escaped largely unpunished because of his disabilities. At some point you have to stop making excuses and permanently fix the problem.

ORDER 66

this is just drama bullshit
also you are watching a man shave a white guy who has negro'd himself
while another guy films it

>If you can not function in society you should be locked up.

people are acting like this is a big deal. a retard mocking a drug dealer narcicist

(pi)ssssssss

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Order 66 Blackstone Labs

he's functioning just fine, he's just a big of a prick

S

SLAPPED FROM THE GRAVE GOOOOOD FUCKING MORNEEN GOD DAMN IT FUCKING PISSENING

>those DSL

Rich pinna is jason's father canon

There's much more to it than simply being an ass hole, and btw just because you're retarded doesn't mean you're an ass hole.

>Defamation, Extortion, Fraud, Animal abuse and Indecent exposure (to minors even).

HAHAHAHAJAJAJHAHAHAHAHA

I know he said Rich deserved to die but what else has he done lately?

They needed to cut ties long ago... this retard did nothing for the company except backstab the owner.

S

SxF

>piana bullies genova
>now dead

lmao

>Send dick pics to Richards daughter
>Send dick pics to underaged girls
>Caught selling the supplement he begs for from Blackstone labs
>Dine and dashed from an all you can eat resteraunt

>be coath peegay
>be loyal deliverer of ments for years
>cut ties and obliterate something that could have been insanely menty because of raycist rick pinna who deserved to die for no colab
wtf i hate coach pajams, order sissy six called?!

S

why is he called pisslord?

rich has a fucking daughter?

it scrotuming, it sackening

Because he pisses himself. What do you think?

S

S

i hope he starts bloatmaxxing in time for the rooby

its pissssss

Don't forget, he said Peej did G4P with a tranny.

is janoy cresva the lil b of the fitness community?

lol

see

No, he's the retarded banjo kid from Deliverance of the fitness community.

S

>he's retarded so you should never try to teach him the error of his ways

You're being a patronising cuck. Just because he was a peabrain doesn't mean he should be forever coddled and told he can do no wrong.

What is piss may never die.

Wow I just found out that Rich Piana is dead thanks to Jason Genova. shiiieeet

"Jason Genova has been an active athlete with Blackstone Labs since Blackstone Labs’ inception and personal a friend since before Blackstone Labs’ launch. I had personally taken Mr. Genova under my wing in an effort to mentor him and guide him on the right path. Up until recently, some of his outbursts had been attributed to his personal issues and lifestyle choices.

As a result of Mr. Genova’s current actions in the bodybuilding community and his abhorrent comments this past weekend regarding the health of Rich Piana, Blackstone Labs has decided to cut its ties with Mr. Genova. He will not participate in the 2017 Olympia with the Blackstone Labs family, receive any more complementary Blackstone Labs products, nor make further appearances in Blackstone Labs’ video content on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
Blackstone Labs does not share the opinions of Mr. Genova which were shared on his social media accounts regarding Rich Piana, nor any of the numerous cases of negativity he has shown to other members of the bodybuilding community. Blackstone Labs firmly believes in an inclusive and supportive bodybuilding community based on respect for everyone interested or participating in our great sport.
The Blackstone Labs family hopes that Mr. Genova uses these events as a learning lesson and takes this opportunity to make positive adjustments to his lifestyle to avoid further destructive behavior which created the rifts between the Blackstone Labs family, trainers, filmmakers, friends, and acquaintances he has pushed away.

We wish Mr. Genova luck in his future endeavors and encourage him to reflect upon his actions and words so that he can pursue better alternatives in the future.

I, along with the Blackstone Labs family, offer Mr. Piana’s family and friends our condolences, support and well wishes during this painful time.

Sincerely,
CEO and President
of Blackstone Labs,
PJ Braun"

S

> human rights act

Not rich piana. I mean the old boss battle rich from his gym. His daughter followed janova on IG because her dad was in his videos. Janoy, the retard, thought she was a groupie and tried to slide into her DMs. She told her dad, then her dad threatened to kill Jason in one of the more recent misfit vids

Big Richard, not Piana

>in one of the more recent misfit vids
that was a long fucking time ago m8

tfw this will never happen again

S ssss ss

nor this