Hey guys Im obese and have stretch marks Im gonna start losing weight...

Hey guys Im obese and have stretch marks Im gonna start losing weight. This is my exercise routine that Im gonna start doing.
Plz dont be mean, Im sensitive

-Start-
• 20 Push ups
• 10 second plank
-Break-
• 20 Sit ups
• 10 Star jumps
-Break-
• 20 Squats
• 10 lunges
-End-

Instead of giving yourself set reps, why not do push-ups and planks to extinction since you're taking a break straight after?
It'll teach you discipline to break past that pain barrier as well as making sure that this workout remains useful for as long as possible.

How often was you thinking of doing this?

Maybe start with star jumps to get your blood running.
I'd recommend crunches instead of sit-ups too. You feel it a lot more

Every Morning
thanks dude for the advice

Obv don't do star jumps to extinction because what even
But you get the idea, hope I helped

>how much do you weigh?

>how tall are you?

>do you count calories?

pls answer m80

Ok thanks Ill edit that

Just remember it's 20% exercise 80% diet

Im from Britain so sorry for the numbers
Im 20.5 pounds
Im 6'2
an no Im just eating healty

stone not pounds

Read the fucking adhesive bro. Figure out your TDEE. If its 2600 eat 1600 a day. Youll burn 1k calories a day on diet alone. In 3.5 days youll lose a pound. Count your calories. Try and eat healthy but mainly about calories. Drinl lots of water cut out everything else as much as you can. Once you lose 10 pounds start doing exercises like you mentioned. You wont lose much since there is no way of knowong how many calories you burn but keep at it asshole. Were all gonna make it

Stone is definitely the most retarded of measurements

I hate using it, I wish we transferred to Metric

So 285lbs?

Overweight/Obese Humans generally aren't good at guessing their actual intake and tend to vastly underestimate how much they're eating, you need to be counting calories until you've lost the weight or you know what a sensible portion looks like.

You can overeat on healthy food pretty easily. Just stick to calories in vs calories out, it's just basic science.You don't even need to restrict your diet that much, I'm eating 1200 and can still fit a chocolate bar here and there occasionally.

thanks dude, Im trying you know its just hard

This guy knows whats up. Though 1200 starting is a bit low. Most likely you wont have the discipline to stick to it. Try 1600 and then go lower as you get used to the portions

thanks man It really helps

Nice quints

1600? ok ill try that
this is my /b/ coming through, nice quints

It is pretty hard, food addiction can be a bitch. You can do it! You owe it to yourself.

QUINT user HAS SPOKEN

I have actually got a food addiction
thanks everyone this is helping me alot

I've edited my exercise plan with the help of these guys
-Start-

• 10 Star jumps
• 20 Crunches
-Break-
• 20 Squats
• 10 lunges
-Break-
• 20 Push ups with 10 second plank intervals to extinction

-End-

Im also gonna start calorie counting to 1600 calories thanks to these guys
Thanks to everyone who has replied, I really think you are great humans and wish you luck

Let me give everyone a bit of background
I am 18 years old and live in Britain
I hold my weight well and people tell me all the time if I start lifting Ill get huge. I've been to a proper weight lifting gym, but I personally don't like the atmosphere there because I'm a beta and get intimidated easily. I have a lot of stretch marks on my stomach and some on my arms. And I am really self conscious about it. my t shirt size is 3xl and Im a waist of about 48-50 depending stores.

Hey, you might look in to running, biking or swimming if you can, they are king for losing weight. Biking and swimming are better for your knees. It will help a lot if you do it a couple of times a week. If that's not an option then counting calories is your number 1 focus. Goodluck mate!

Don't do star jumps if you're obese, you'll fuck up your knees

This is a troll thread you stupid fucks

>oh no we've been trolled in to giving solid advice :(

Im actually not a troll, Im being genuine here

Do you think? Thanks for the advice but I might do them still.

I would love to go swimming but Im body conscious, I don't want people to see my stretch marks, If I got an all surf body suit I would do it but I think that's a bit weird

thanks for defending me.

Thanks everyone