Which was the sadder death?

Which was the sadder death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KX9zcfZqe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rich looks like the final form of what Zyzz wanted to be. Zyzz looks like his son

100% rich

Zyzz was young, but Rich was white. Its a tough call...

Richs'. Zyzz was some faggot that had it all except for gains. Thats why her took sterons

who is the guy on the left?

Rich

he actually had a personality

he actually had entertaining videos

he actually had thought provoking ideas he would share in his videos from time to time

he actually had life experience

he actually was strong in his younger years and lived to see himself became a mutant freak in his later years

he actually lived a extremely luxurious life these past several years.
Zyzz was a douche bag tool that fell off the food chain before his life even began.

This. Zyzz never lived to see his full potential, which is the real tragedy with him. At least Rich lived a longer life and was able to see his peak.

Rich. He's been with us longer delivering gold

Zyzz is probably more tragic. He was younger and less likely to die. I think we all knew piano would be lucky to make it past 50 with his insane roiding.

Zyzz. We never knew what could have been with him. He was a fucking specimen.

Rich's death is sad, but we knew that roided up monster would burn out before his 50th.

>Less likely to die

In matters of mortality, age is nearly a nonfactor compared to the risk of steroids

Rich.

>e celebs

who gives a fuck

Zyzz obviously, Veeky Forums LOVES YOU ZYZZ

Zyzz actually posted here

Only Zyzz was of the e-variety

Rich juiced for your sins.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KX9zcfZqe8

Rich piana, The god ZYZZ is waiting for you at the gate of the mount olympus! VENI VIDI VICI

Rich

>made entertaining workout and lifestyle videos
>actually talked about past life lessons and mistakes he made so others wouldn't do the same
>went to conventions to meet fans and talk
>actually talked with fans in public and took pictures
>had his own supplements brand
>was actually a nice guy

Rich because death by sauna on DNP is fucking hilarious

Veeky Forums

Rich is the sadder death. Zyzz is what we all want to be, pulling bitches and partying; but Rich is like our dad. Older, more experienced, and a down to earth guy. Will be missed.

Definitely Zyzz

Most people on Veeky Forums nowadays weren't around when he was alive

Rich because he was natty

Rich all the way

Zyzz was a talentless shitskin

>all these kids saying Rich
Idek how you watched that stupid fucker. Zyzz ALL DAY BRAH

Zyzz by a mile.

While I don't doubt that both were at least mildly intelligent people, Rich's freak size, dumb tattoos, HORRIBLE marriage choice, among other things just makes him a less sympathetic character. Zyzz, the redeemed WoW-playing lanklet, on the other hand, died tragically young from a congenital heart condition before he fully became what he could be.

I bet Zyzz had something beautiful in mind...

Rich because he was only 21.

Spoken like somebody who never watched Rich. He was always a gret dude. Nice as hell.

Rich absolutely. A solid guy and a real role model. Hope he watches over my lifts from above.

I wasn't even around to see Zyzz so I say Rich.

Bite me faggots.

Zyzz. Piano is just the new dead hotness so it scews peoples perception.

>top 10 anime deaths

Rich always seemed like a really genuine guy, but you could just look at him and tell he didn't have much time left.

Zyzz was more of a shock; kid was fucking 21 and pretty much embodied the type of transformation nerdy Veeky Forums kids aspire too.

I say Zyzz.

>Shavershian, an ethnic Kurd[14] born in Moscow,[15] was the youngest son of Maiane Iboian, who works in cardiology, and Sergei Shavershian
>who works in cardiology
>zyzzs mother worked in cardiology

>doctor of nursing practice

doesn't sound so bad 9bh

2017 Veeky Forums will say Rich, but objectively it was Zyzz.

Zyzz had the entire fitness personality and culture behind him, he was younger, and his death was more sudden.

Zyzz since he's the one that got me into fitness all those years ago. Rich seemed like a nice guy, I just didn't feel the same connection. Honestly the real tragedy is how young Zyzz was, I'm older than him now.

>Chestbrah and GOFF SEED are still alive
>Piano and Zyzz are gone

This is the worst timeline.

For me it's Rich

>dude uses steroids
>dies
>I'm supposed to feel some sort of empathy
>there's faggots on Veeky Forums that actually feel empathy for them

Wakaranai lol.

I'm glad no one bit this weak bait

Zyzz died before he even really got a chance to move to the USA and do any of that
This.

>Autistic weeaboo who doesn't even lift

>people feeling more empathy for a dead drug addict than they feel for you, a nobody DYEL anime faggot on a Japanese themed fitness board

Wakaranai lol!!!!!!

>Zyzz was a douche bag tool that fell off the food chain before his life even began.
zyzz was funny and just havin a laff

who got

And they say degeneracy is not a real thing, kek.

I agree rich had substance

All these newfags.

Zyzz was and always will be /ourguy/
He was one of us, he got Veeky Forums, and went around banging dumb sloots. He was a bit douchy but was kind to everyone here. He died too soon because of something that he couldnt have forseen.

Mr. Piano man i just kinda felt sorry for.

Zyzz definitely. I've heard tragedy defined as a failure of something to reach its full potential. Something is cut short before it even has a chance. Zyzz was a dickbag sometimes but he was still just a kid who was just starting out in life.

Not saying it isn't sad about pianoman but he at least got to live the majority of his life.

Zyzz was a fucking faggot.
He got "fit" by abusing steroids. His death was preventable. He developed a heart defect as a side-effect from steroids just like Rich. If you die like this the pathologist is going to list "heart defect" as the cause, it doesn't mean it was genetic or that steroids didn't cause it.

I enjoyed it and zyzz wasn't white, looks like an abbo mutt.

ZYZZ I REMEMBER YOU MY PRINCE, NO HOMO.

>"Rich lived a longer life and was able to see his peak"
>roided growth hormone'd synthol freak
>""peak""
Yeah by "peak" you mean years ago before he turned into a mutant right?

>there's faggots on Veeky Forums
Really? No way!

ever since rich's video about finding out his wife was with him for citizenship i had nothing but sympathy for the guy. seemed really bummed out and genuine about his feelings

really sad we didnt get to see a healed rich piana

zyzz because he was one of us

Easily Piano
Never gave a flying fuck about being "aesthetic braaahhh" and all the wannabe Zuzz faggots get on my nerves

Zyzz was one of us. Zyzz was what everyone starts out aspiring to be, the loser that can't get girls suddenly becoming the king. Zyzz started a movement. The fitness community was the best it's ever been just before zyzz died. It's never been the same since.

Lol'd

>Zyzz was one of us
Zyzz wasn't. Zyzz had everything. He was popular, rich, and the only thing he was lacking was muscle mass. I fucking hate that faggot so much. He basically had everything handed to him

Rich for sure. Zyzz died in his prime. Rich died as his life was spiraling out of control. His wife left him and he was clearly struggling with body dysmorphia at the end, he looked absurd. I'd much rather go out on the way down.

Zyzz, rich had it coming

I still dont understand why she would choose him for her fucking scam. Why not use some fucking loser nobody cared about?

Why the fuck are you all surprised Rich is dead

Literally could see it coming a mile off

only right answer

You newfags don't remember this but Zyzz was universally hated in the ''fitness community'' back in k11-12. It was after his death that people began to realize how great his story actually was.

Because he was a cocky motherfuck, that is.

He was hated by people already in the fitness community because zyzz came along and starting gaining a following. Most people loved him and enjoyed his videos. Zyzz was the first guy to "troll" and make the gym a lifestyle.

Rich, I almost cried. I had a dream about him and he said to me I need to confuse the body to grow.

He got a lot of shit on here. A lot.

>zyzz was universally hated

He was< gtfo out of here ''le browsed for 2 years lol'

Zyzz because he died so randomly in his prime age

I used to go on bodybuilding.com and he was idolised over their. Only people that didn't like him were fat older guys that spent their youth perma bulking

oldfags = zyzz
newfags = pinna

I hope he comes back from the eternal void of nothingness, to slap jason genova once again!

>shitskin
>/ourguy/

they're both in a gym heaven now

>eternal void of nothingness
what a weird way to spell "heaven" desu

>true statement
>bait
okay faggot

Thought provoking? Fucking kek if Piana stimulated your peanut sized brain

weekest bait of them all

you = newfag who differenciates between oldfags and newfags in order to seem like an oldfag

good job Mr. Anonymus!

zyzz was actuallly the dux of his high school

People like you are part of the problem.

This desu senpai

So did the Pianoman. Lurk moar newfag

Not trying to start anything, mr. Katana

>Nobody posts Tinytrip
>You're all fuckin newfags

>he actually had thought provoking ideas

wholly fuck ur retarded. KEK

I've been on Veeky Forums off and on since '11. I never heard that tiny died, is this true?

>mfw scooby dies next

Zyzz was the inspiration for so many people going from pathetic gamer melts to men worth something of value - he must have inspired so many people to get in the gym

for that, his was more sad

Piano was an inspiration to an extent but he just became a caricature of body building

I don't think he died, he just never grew up.
So sad.

People ITT obviously will say Rich, because 99% of them weren't even around when Zyzz was.

>he just never grew up.