What lifts help regrow thinning hair?

What lifts help regrow thinning hair?

1 rep of ceiling rope hang

nofap

shave it all of bre

there has to be a way

Dude fucking shave that shit off literally right now.

That's Karl Pilkington...

Cock push ups

Depends what's causing the hairloss. If it's genetic you're more or less fucked. If it's stress or some reaction with bad products then you can stimulate your hair follicles with a stiff brush or scratching the area with your fingers. It's gonna feel very counter intuitive to scratch an area where you're balding, because you'll feel like all that's gonna happen is more hairs will fall out. That WILL happen, but the stimulated follicles will become healthier and the hair that grows back will be too.

Literally who

look into RepliCell

pleb

>If it's stress or some reaction with bad products then you can stimulate your hair follicles with a stiff brush or scratching the area with your fingers.

hahahahaha

99.99999999% of balding cases its just straight up genetics

>JUST DRINK MORE WATER AND GET AN EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP BRO, YOU'LL HAVE A BUSHY HEAD IN NO TIME!

more like 98%
the remaining still means hundreds of thousands

Tell me about castor oil is it a meme?

Fuck lifts, get on finasteride FAST

Can't regrow hair, can only maintain

I think balding is why male suicide rates are so much higher than in females

unironically stop lifting and it will go back to normal

0.5x hair clippers, do one set a week.

Aye.
I'm 38 and started balding around the age of 25.
Used steroids for a while and lost more hair.
Right around turning 30 I went into some sort of panic and tried every hair loss drug and shampoo on Earth.

5mg, not 1mg of Finasteride (Propecia) stops hair loss but I never noticed any regrowth.
Dutasteride (Avodart) stops hair loss quickly but takes a while to show signs of regrowth. It works great but it's expensive and hard to get.
Tried all the herbs and saw palmetto mixes and none of them did anything. Don't waste your money on over the counter pills for hair loss.
Prescription Nizoral shampoo significantly slows down hair loss but the over the counter version did nothing.
Minoxidil works if you stick with it. It stops hair loss within 3 months and I noticed regrowth within 6 months.

I have been using 5% Minoxidil solution once or twice a day for around 5 years and now I have a full head of hair. It costs $18 for a 3 month supply at Walmart and it's usually cheaper on Amazon. Buy a little hairspray bottle, fill it with 5% Minoxidil, and drench your head with it after you shower and first thing in the morning or right before bed. It causes more hair loss in the first month and it'll make you want to stop using it, but stick with it. If you use it while taking Finasteride or Dutasteride the results will be much faster but Minoxidil works on its own if you're consistent.

Or just shave your head. I look like a retard, like an actual mentally retarded person, when I shave my head. I have a tiny head with huge boulder shoulders and I visually lose 30 IQ points by buzzing my hair off. That's why I had no choice but to get my hair back, and it can be done for cheap.

>fucking up your hormones for fucking hair

Can you be any more of a woman?

Literally who the FUCK are YOU

I noticed regrowing hair with minox too. Even friends noticed at some point. However I stopped using it after like 8 months taking it. Now its worse than when I started. You really have to stick to it. now taking it again.

Although I'm not living in the USA and somehow I can't get it that cheap. Amazon is 50€ for 3 months. fml

But same as you I look like a dieng child with a shaved head. You are keeping my hopes up that I can get full hair again. Or at least not THAT noticable.

Thanks user.

Everyone on Veeky Forums is enormous and has huge boulder shoulders lol

You're not fooling anyone pinhead