are you 32? I"m 32 next year. what's it like?

Well, you feel a little older than 31, but quite as aged as 33.

It's shitty

yes. It's actually one of the best years of my life. Making more money than ever, more gains than ever, looking at buying a house. More vacations than ever also. This well probably be the best year of my life by dec 31. I'm hoping 33 is even better.

I'll never understand how people become financially stable. I failed my first donut shop at 22 and now I'm still working at a callcenter in a country that doesn't speak my language.

I've always been financially stable... I've always saved more than I spent. What's unfeasible about that?

same here bud, finally broke six figures in a low cost of living area, it's great.

It's like you managed your money or something.

I'm close, except I spent a lot this year and taxes fucked me bad. I'm also in a high cost living area. And about to put my savings in a damn house. But ya know... gotta get out of this shitty apartment sometime.

I'm 30, income dropped these past 2 years, down to about $40k/year in a place where all my neighbors earn $120k+ and average rent is about $2k/month. I feel like shit, but I'm done being a sack of shit and I'm ready to make some real changes.

I created this image

Thank you.

I'm 18 and I'm mildly concerned about turning 19 with no gf

Welcome. It's nice seeing it spread around. I posted it on Facebook and now I see it everywhere

>take it my friend it's all yours

Don't let the pressure get to you. It's not just a big deal. I don't know how deep of a person you are, aka how much of a normie you are or not, but most people aren't worth that time. If you're more sensitive, the wait will be worth it.

>33
>Best in Show in my company
>99k, will be 100k+ next year

Fell behind on the fitness front but I'm actively working on it now. I'm having a lot of fun in a new city and I've made a lot of friends. Just kinda going with the flow and letting it happen. Might start dating again soon.

I'm 32 about to be 33. It's okay I guess kinda sucks. Doing seasonal work (that at least keeps me in shape, backpacking 4-5 days a week in the mountains) not making shit got tons of student debt, dropped out of grad school etc. Whatever.

damn how do you manage that? i work at a desk 5 days a week and backpack on the weekends. also on my 32 >> 33

>>Best in Show in my company

What breed of dog are you lad?

>Too mentally weak to do manual work
>too dumb to do anything that will pay
>cant even learn, cant even remember what I did today or yesterday.

>not enough balls to die
life is suffering