Just turned 18 lads, and boy is getting ladies rough nowadays

Just turned 18 lads, and boy is getting ladies rough nowadays.

They all want a twink with no muscles who doesn't lift, has rings in his ears and acts feminine.

A traditional man like me literally disgusts them, the only type that has showed ANY interest in me has been the church type.

The average girl treats me as weird, as I dress modestly with matching colors, what the fuck is going on today guys.

>matching colors
>using twink
>traditional man
Consider the rope

> a traditional man like me
nice bait
(u)

I too enjoy Warhammer.

I've only ever played Dark Crusade but playing as the Nechrobots or whatever they were called was so much fun.

>The average girl treats me as weird
Because you are weird. Which is a nice way to say you're ugly.

>as I dress modestly with matching colors
What the fuck does that even mean? Just wear thongs, shitty jeans with holes in them and a wifebeater to show of your chest and arms you soft cunt
Also get a motorbike. Chicks dig dudes who ride sportsbikes but unfaired ones will be cheaper in maintenance.

I'm not ugly, I'm a white german male.

I have been exercising for three years and own a business, I just don't understand why...

The twink shit is just a replacement for being masculine. If you were actually "manly" AND attractive you wouldn't be having problems.

>I'm a white german male.
The most hated creature in existance. I worked with a dude from China who used to be an engineer for Audi though and you cunts are worshipped over there. Fuck of to the china and hit yellow rice bowls

sounds like you're just making excuses m8. if you could spit game your clothes wouldnt matter

>They all want a twink with no muscles who doesn't lift, has rings in his ears and acts feminine.
Where do you live?
In Florida girls go nuts for guys who go full traditional dad mode or maybe I'm just good at picking up chicks with daddy issues.

my dad used to force me to go to wh40k tabletop tournaments since I was very young. If I lost he would beat me and keep me in a pit. It wasn't all that bad though. he helped me develop my hand eye coordination for painting figurines which he then sold on ebay. I wont tell all of our training methods, but it had a bit of rock skipping and ping pong sprinkled in. anyways, peace dudes!

-user

well for one they have a giant network of men on the internet who want to bang them and don't look across the table for men as often now.
and 2, half the women are lesbos anyway

Damn I gotta consider dying my hair a light brown at least

Heaps hectic

Dark Crusade is the best expansion don't let Soulshitters trick you

I have a feeling you come off as awkward and creepy at times. You may voice your dissaproval openly. And you probably don't look fit enough. Get huge and all the slut will come your way. Which is what YOU want

Post pics, Mr. "Traditional Man"

church type best type

also low key warhammer thread

>I have a feeling you come off as awkward and creepy at times

The problem I often have is that I don't fucking care about fashion so I just wear whatever. But it's always modest, I never wear anything that compromises my moral code.

>You may voice your dissaproval openly.

I always call people out on their bullshit. I don't care how big you are, I'll stare you down if you stare me down. I don't agree with the whole modern pussy ideology of acting like a babby around others.

>And you probably don't look fit enough.

I used to get tons of girls rubbing up on me, but since I've been fasting (religious reason) I have lost tons of muscle mass, currently working to put it back on but I look straight skinnyfat now.

>Get huge and all the slut will come your way.

This hits me right in the feels, to have lost.

Being traditional isn't enough, you have to become a supreme gentleman

Good.on you for not being beta. Literally only problem is looking dyel. But that's easy to fix if you've been there already.

Problem is right now that I'm cutting to get rid of that skinnyfat look, if I don't cut I'll end up looking like a SS victim.

But you're right, it blew my fucking mind how much mass I put back on in a short amount of time even while cutting.

If you're emotionally stable, have at least average facial aesthetics and don't smell vile then you're probably just too autistic to tell if a grill is attracted to you.

what is the best army and why is it lizardmen?

>18
>a traditional man like me

oh wow

Dont believe everything u read on trp

Women always loved whats fashionable

But being a man (tm) is the best bet imo.

>18
>traditional man

this, even though Dark Crusade was the beginning of my ten year+ spiral of loserdom, it's the fookin best

You're 18. You are not a man.

Stop worrying about women like a beta, make something of yourself and good women will gravitate towards you. Play sport, find a philosophy that appeals you, become socially conscious and engage with your local community.

Smashing quality puss is a side affect from living a good life. If it's your primary motivator you'll leave yourself an empty pathetic husk who peaked in their early 20s and spend your life miserable trying to relive the glory days and missing everything that life is about.

Cutting vs. bulking research is minimal at best. Recomp exists.

Obligatory first question, how tall are you?

Also fuck off with the r9k shit

You are nothing, and you will always stay this way.

You're a boy that dresses like shit, has accomplished shit and most likely looks like shit and has to justify being skinnyfat by saying "at least I'm not a twink".

Women love, love, LOVE confident manly men.

>I was huge at 16-17 but I'm skinnyfat at 18 because I fasted for ALLAH

You know why girls don't like you?

Cuz no one wants to be near a shitskin muslim.

Dress cool you loser nobody likes a guy who has a stick up his ass
>matchy matchy
>traditional man

>age 18
>man

Maybe you can fix your shit up. Bet you wear a suit and a fedora you autismo