I was vegan for a year and a half and was generally fit...

I was vegan for a year and a half and was generally fit. I thought I would take fitness to the next level and quit veganism to get more protein.

2 months passed, and I gained 35 pounds of fat.

Meat isn't for everyone

>needing to quit veganism to get more protein
it's not surprising that you went full on retard and gained 35 pounds after starting to eat meat again. you clearly don't know how to eat properly, with or without meat in your diet. you could have eaten tilapia and plain tuna/chicken and been fine.

t. vegetarian

Eventually I thought I would try vegetarianism. I haven't tracked my progress yet, but it's been about a month.

However, even as a vegetarian, I still don't feel like I'm reaching my max potential.

shut up lol

>he can't control his meat

you got used to healthy portion size as a vegan. if you eat that amount of fatty animal products you'll balloon up like there's no tomorrow.

You're just stupid.

/thread

Vegan shill pls go

I tried the no oxygen diet and gained 450lbs of lean mass in just 2 hours

give it a try OP
use discount code IMAHUGFAGET for 20% off

>fell for the vegan meme
>tempeh, tofu, soy milk, soy proteins, I was eating one soy product a day
>not extreme though, i wasn't eating only soy,
>2 months in
>weird clear milky liquid comes out of both my nipples when I press them (thank god no gyno)
>noticable recede of my hair line, lost more hair in 2 month that in the last 2 years

Vegan diet gave me galactorrea and hair loss
fuck vegans and fuck veganism

now eat fish milk dairy and eggs, no more galactorrea and hair loss stopped (but did not reverse)
almost don't eat meat though (special occasions)

Never, never again will I eat a soy product again, never again will I eat vegan again (well maybe at 65 or when I have no hair. Vegan without soy is not sustainable)
veganism can be devastating, don't try it.

>dumb babbys who don't know how to properly manage their own diets without going to extremes
Humans have been eating meat for LITERALLY MILLIONS OF YEARS without everyone 'gaining 35 pounds of fat', have been fitter and stronger than you, gotten more pussy, and generally had a better overall life than you, OP, so Occam's Razor dictates that you're the one fucking up, and it's not the fault of eating meat. I think what really happened there is while you BELIEVED you were 'generally fit', what was REALLY happening is that you're suffering from a cognitive deficit due to malnutrition (amino acid deficiencies, to be specific), and therefore you're not mentally competent to manage your own diet. The treatment I prescribe for this condition is to EAT MEAT for at least the next 6 months. Hopefully you haven't permananetly damaged your brain with such a poor diet and will recover.

Now go eat a steak.

have you considered not eating soy? i'm allergic to soy and i'm still a vegan

Vegan without eating soy is barely sustainable especially if you exercise a lot
I mean seitan and all that stuff can only get you so far

Without soy, I just add eggs, some milk, some dairy, and fish once or twice a week
Still better than 99% of the population and sustainable in the long term

why, what is so magical about soy? just eat a different legume

ye mostly this. and it seems like you dont get the concept of energy in and out

So as a skelly i should start eating meat?

Prob the macros

Higher protein, less carbs, easier to fit into daily macros and TDEE

>meat isn't for anyone

Fixed it for you lad :)

the difference is negligible though.

why did you jump from full on vegan to eating meat? why didn't you go to vegetarian first then go to meat after?

You should probably see a doctor about that, I've never heard of soy causing men to start lactating before [spoiler]or men lactating at all for that matter[/spoiler].

he's probably lying. otherwise he has some weird ass one in a million genetics. there's no way for phytoestrogens to promote lactation, in fact if anything the opposite effect should occur. medfag.

>i overate
Neat!