Anybody else feels bad that Rich is gone? It feels really weird, to think that he doesnt exist anymore

Anybody else feels bad that Rich is gone? It feels really weird, to think that he doesnt exist anymore

Yeah I'm pretty bummed out and I never get upset when a celebrity dies. It hurts knowing I'll never read through a fresh Rich Piana video comment section.

It's sad and I never liked him as a person. I guess it's just the fact that no matter how big someone is they will always be mortal

Im on the same boat, i never cared about celebrities dying, but this guy is making me feel bad. Wtf

Probably because we all appreciated his honesty more than anything. What other fitness celeb was as honest as Rich?

same, feels fucking weird that he's decaying right now.
never again another fresh piana video.

I know that feel user. I never thought I'd feel sad about a celebrity dying, but Rich's YouTube videos made me feel like I knew the guy. He wasn't a generic fitness YouTuber, his videos felt genuine.

Not really, but I kind of accepted the fact that he was slowly killing himself and was going to die young soon anyways years ago

Sort of like hearing about a heroin junkie ODing. Mourning already happened.

I always knew watching him was like watching a science experiment, you know that stuff is bad for your body but at the same time after steroids gained popularity in the 70s we want to believe that people have figured out the science of it now.

I of course wanted to see how he would pan out but definitely didn't think it would happen so soon. Of course somebody who takes steroids and eats very clean may be a different story, this guy was taking HGH and supplement powders and overeating, not to mention the amount of weight and mass he put on his body to have to carry around day to day.

He was obviously a freak but we liked him because he was cool and on top of that he made his own millions without having to be the Mr Olympia or go to college so he had financial advice to give as well.

He left humanity behinf after all.

RIP mate

Couldnt give a shit. He was a dumb steroid abuser and had no impact on my life at all except this negative comment I am directing towards his grave.

S

>soon my granpa and grandma who basically raised me will
>some day my mom will die
>some day my very few friends that I still have will die
>they will all disappear, turn into dust
>and there is nothing I can do
>NOTHING

I don't give a fuck about me dropping dead but the very thought of them leaving me is so frightening

Yeah the thought of outliving people around you is kind of scary. But I want to live long enough to have a robot wife

I've been in denial all day. I'm freaking broken bro

I'm more bummed than I thought I would be. Him and Patrice O'Neal were the two celebrity deaths I was ever sad about.

I've been watching Bigger by the Day nonstop all day.

I fucking hate this news dude...

Oh my fuck don't remind me about Patrice. That still hurts.

I honestly don't care, I wouldn't care if my mum died. I don't feel empathy or remorse.

Nobody asked you that, idiot.

Rich Piano is my favorite natural garden fertilizer

>tfw Rich is dead but that balding fantasy Bradley Martyn is alive

There is no god

*fatass

Damn autocorrect

you're so edgy11111 kekekekek lel le reddit amirite?

I only knew about rich last summer when I started lurking on Veeky Forums. Sad he's gone by the next year.

:_ (

RIP Piano Man. Fuack!!

I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, that is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

he taught us how to eat big, lads

i was listening to his old O&A appearances and just hearing his laugh and realizing he'd never laugh again... fuck ;_;

so this is how being a manlet feels like

I really thought he was going to pull through, but 3 weeks of silence was very discouraging. I don't lift on weekends, but yesterday I lifted for Rich. Despite his gear abuse and macho attitude he seemed like a nice guy. It's crazy that if you watch his videos from even 3 years ago you can tell how much his face aged. Seems like all the gear abuse he did really started to affect him last few years. Rip big guy, I will miss your videos.

>>One night while i was first gaining a bunch of muscle and eating enough was really important for weekly progress; I was laying in bed at midnight falling asleep until i realized i had not consumed enough calories. I hear Rich Piana in my head " GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG COMMON" Run down the stairs grab my pint of ice cream and eat the entire thing. Go to sleep satisfied with myself knowing rich would be proud.