I don't care about your height, weight, leverages, athletic potential, diet, mobility, determination, indifference...

I don't care about your height, weight, leverages, athletic potential, diet, mobility, determination, indifference, or anything else.

If you cannot bench 225, you are not a man. No ifs, no buts.

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/archive/index.php/t-14740.html
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/9061-press-bench-ratio-question.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Understandable

Cant use sleeveless shirts or magnesium powder till you bench 225.

what if i can OHP 150lbs but cant bench 225?

And who the fuck are you, you stupid faggot? Your life so pathetic the only thing you have going for you is basic bitch weightlifting stats? If you don't make six figures you aren't fucking human. Congrats on being a big strong ape you bitch.

>no ifs or buts
Not a man confirmed

Sounds like someone hit 2pl8 one rep max yesterday. Feeling big and strong, little guy? Time to show em bois on fit who is da man!?

Dubs has it, OP is a bitchboy.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GODAD: gallon of dicks a day.

225 for 1 rep? That's impressive?

Squatting and deadlift is a better judgement of overall strength. There are guys in wheelchairs that can bench 315 or more.

Most non-heavyweight boxers probably cant bench 225 but are more man than your pussy ass ever will be

>one reps 225
>makes passive aggressive attempt to brag
>gets donkey shat on
> op's face rn

Wew lad

> GODAD
> Not GOSAD: gallon of semen a day

Disappointed

Confirmed 135 max

Virgin

Yup

Meh, 225 is achievable in a few months. It's nothing special.

did it after 1 week personally

Still poverty though

Hahahahaha look at all these people that cannot bench 225 at the minimum.

if you can't squat 4 plates you're not a man. No ifs, no butts.

kek, took me a moment

>Benching at all

literally the most fucking stupid exercise on the planet and as soon as you leave baby-weights you basically risk to kill yourself everytime you do it unless you are bitch and you have a gay faggot that spots you.

Supermang plz go.

You just bench in the rack with the safeties dumbass. You don't need a spotter.

>Having a rack in my home gym

Eh

So, OP, what you're really saying is, (((You))) can bench 225, but that's the only real accomplishment you can claim to have in your entire worthless, pointless excuse for a life? Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

>He thinks benching 225 is some sort of great feat of strength
LOL anyone who has been lifting consistently for 3 months can do that, how could you not know that OP? Literally everyone on Veeky Forums for that long is able to do that. You must be new here or something
>babbys first newb gaine

what if i have no arms

>angry widdle boys can't bench 225 >:'(

>2017
>still thinking the bro press is the tell all measurement of strength
stupid faggot

LOL is your reading comprehension so poor that you can't even read on sentence without screwing up? I literally said "ANYONE can bench 225" and that's precisely what I meant. LOL I benched 225 by the end of the 3rd WEEK of lifting.

Are you a MANLET, OP? You must be if you think benching 225 is some sort of major accomplishment.
>OP confirmed for MANLET

sure thing kid. you benched 300! 350 i bet! bet mommys proud of you ;)

Personally I feel a 1 plate OHP is far more respectable than a 2 plate bench but ok.

But that bar only has 100 on it.

Lol this guy can't do it

>angry manlets lashing out at their betters
Maybe you should stand in front of a mirror and chant "grow.. grow.. grow.. grow" several times a day, I hear that'll make you 6', LOL

Someone just hit a PR. Its funny when threads like these pops up with oddly specific numbers.

LOL xD

I did it in high school but congrats on your recent PR my dude

>claims you're not a real man unless you can bench 225
>posts pic from the internets and not his own home gym pic
>doesn't post youtube or webm of self benching 225
LOL you can't do it, OP, and you're Angry Wojak because of it.

Post vid of you benching 225, OP, or be revealed as a NON-MAN.
If you can actually do it yourself you should have no problem posting that.

OP puts up with Chad's shit everyday. He doesn't have the energy left to put up 225.

Good lord, all these DYELS who use the bar as a working set

lmao its not even comparable you should be ohping 1.5 plate if you can bench 2

>225
>oddly specific

huh

Get out of here you no ass having chicken legged bastard

1.5 plate OHP (80 kg) is equal to 2.75 plate bench (130 kg) atleast assuming good form and proportional training

t. 1.5 plate OHP and 3 pl8 bench and mainly training OHP

I'm gonna wear sleeves shirts to ride out my 5'9" 125->155 noob gainz.

Stop me bitch

sounds like someone is mad that he's a presslet and thinks a 2pl8 benchlet beginner level is even close to a 1.5pl8 intermediate+ press, come on now.

OHP should be ~65% of bench, so 145 lbs OHP to 225 lbs bench would be the most proportional

post youtube or webm or gtfo

>talking out of your ass
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/archive/index.php/t-14740.html
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/9061-press-bench-ratio-question.html

>225
225 what? 225 ducks? 225 dicks? 225 fucks?
If using the metric system triggers you so much just say "2pl8s" ffs
That said, I don't fucking care what an anonymous DYEL basement dweller warrants while posting home-made guillotines

It's 315 boy, try again

lol. who the fuck cant bench 225? thats my warm up weight

ITT: OP is a pathetic weakling.

Difference between a Veeky Forumsizen and a weakling? The Veeky Forumsizen benches at least 300, while the weakling struggles with everything above 250.

Lmao, keep telling yourself that elite athletes are weak

OP you cunt I bet you only got that for 1 rep. You are still in bitch zone on the man chart

Does 102kg not sound oddly specific to you?

I rep 225 you dumb bitch, that's beginners weight. It's the equivalent of bragging about 135, just kill yourself.

>OP in pic

Maxed 280 for 2 reps... Almost there bros

Just hit 1/2/3/4 last week . Membership card is in the mail. Feels good bros

post body

My 1RM is 160.

Realistically when could I achieve 225?

t. Just finally benched 225 today

>little baby just benched his first 2pl8
>comes to puff his chest out on a dravidian clay sculpting forum
>if you can't do this you're not a real MAN like ME

Here let's keep this going.

Nah if you can't bench 3pl8 you might as well transition to female.

OP BTFO

op you generated shitloads of butthurt reminds of supermang and his shitting on dyels.

>implying I want to be a puny man

If you can only bench under 325 you still haven't left humanity behind

i'd agree if it wasn't for the fact you're most likely 5'9 and that's a bw bench for you

if you cannot bench 1.25 x BW for reps with good form, you are not a man

I miss Supermang. No matter what anyone says about him, he could always handle the bantz, and he'd always come back for more.

This board didn't deserve him, and yet, he came.

Thought I was a gay homo because my plates are in kg and I never knew the difference in lbs was so drastic. I'm sitting safe in your game at 110kg ie 242 lbs.

>t. 230lb bench

all these butthurt benchlets lmfao