I can only do two pull-ups

I can only do two pull-ups

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DHZpc_SVJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...because your pussy ass isn't putting any work into it. Either you train your lazy ass every fucking day or spend the rest of your miserable life only doing two pull ups.
Make your choice dickstain.

I started 4 days ago.

at what bodyweight?
give it less than a month and you'll get that number up

You disgust me.

Lift more.

188cm
63kg

>2017
>being discouraged by your lack of strength instead

someone post russian weightlifting jesus quote pls

I can do 2 pullups on my first set and then only one for the rest of my sets. Should I go over to the assisted pullup machine or if I just keep doing my 2/1/1/1 I will get strong?

>not doing negatives/chinups
there's plenty of bodyweight routines that show how to progress if you can't do 4 pullups
assisted machines let you cheat form way too easily imo

>tfw can't do a single
>tfw can only do 2 chin up
>tfw "worked out" for a year without ever trying
How do I stop swinging around? is my core shit?

Then you rest for a couple mins, do 2 more.

>started 2 months ago
>can only do 3 sets of 3-4

Cross your legs and brace your core.

i can't do any but women still mire me
bro just be tall thick and handsome

I'm 6'2 but i'm socially retarded

>lifting for girls
mate

YOU'LL MAKE IT user
EAT, DO 10 SETS OF THESE 2 PULL UPS EVERY DAY, EAT SOME MORE, DO NEGATIVES, DON'T FORGET TO EAT

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES AND YOU'LL MAKE IT user

Jeff, i really like your videos, and have watched them for maybe two years now. But there is an"elephant in the room". and that" elephant" is you are on H.R.T (hormone replacement therapy). i want to make it clear, i have absolutely no problem with this; in fact, at 42 you have little choice but to be( if you really want to be "athletic" ) But the problem i have with it; as some have with this video,is, it leads to false expectation( in anyone over 35 especially). unless someone is a genetic freak, they will not be able to get that swollen veins bulging look. dont get me wrong, they will look pretty good; but not like this wrestler and not like you. so, do you fan base (esp. the older guys) a favor and admit you are legally on H.R.T so you can maybe help people get to their doctors and/or an " anti-aging clinic" and get the supplements they need to stay healithy and active in to the 60's etc. wheres the harm?. i mean i know the stigma to this stuff even when prescibed legally by a doctor but maybe you can help dispel this a bit. by letting people how to do these supplements responsibly and legally either way i wish you the best with your company and your channel. i truely am not trying to bust your balls. but again, i dont think is is a fair for you to keep one of the integral parts of training over 40 a secret any longer. your body needs Test and GH to function properly and repair itself. sure, diet and hard workouts also integral parts of the equation also but with out adequate test an GH their results with be GREATLY diminished and may even result in injury so consider coming clean i think it be good for you, and the sport and public preceptin. All the Best.

go away Dickweed

its hard work just keep going user

I couldn't do even one when started. Watch alphadestiny pull up mastery on YT, put in work and you will be surprised by your progress.

youtu.be/-DHZpc_SVJ8

rip pianoman i'll never forget you

>mfw I can't do any