Bodily anomalies

General things to look out for. Like this.

I have no idea what this is our where it came from, but they look almost like blemished scar patches. They're only on my left shoulder only.

What do fit?

Apply Amlactin lotion twice a day, and use an exfoliating wash cloth when showering.

look up "tinea versicolor"

You have pityriasis versicolor, due to extensive sweating. It is the most common shit in the world. I have it too.

It is harmless, it only looks like shit. Go to your dermatologist, he'll give you some antifungal creme or shampoo, you can also try to get Itraconazole pills, they will get rid of it in a weeks time.

looks like a terminal case of homosexuality
its only a matter of days before you have full blown gay.
unlucky for you, despite their highly promiscuous lifestyle fags are very superficial and have high standards (only) in regards to looks

who keratosis pilaris here

My gf has holes in the back of her legs, behind the knee. It looks like torn fabric, it's so fucking strange. I'll get a pic if I can.

Kinda looks like this, with "threads" of skin stretching across the hole. The holes don't go into her body, but they're a good centimetre deep.

Anyone got any idea what it might be?

you look like one them mutants from mad maxx fury road

it just won't go

why would you need such a short ruler?

She let me take a pic

What the fuck is it brehs?

Kek

WHOAH!
Fuck it mate. Probs the tightest hole on her body you lucky cunt

Seriously it looks like her asshole is healing. Stick it in before you miss out

Kek

Thanks for making my gf's leg into an albino teenage mutant ninja turtle

did she have a cist there or something?

parasites

Nah she's always had it

I have a half dozen little skin tags on the inner of my right thigh from when I was overweight and sitting down too much. I should probably just cut them off.

Store pennies in there or use her to smuggle drugs

Why didnt you just say six?

>tfw your arms and legs look like plucked chicke

That's her battery port

I put lotion on it twice a day and take cold showers and it helps a little bit. It just won't leave me alone

how do i fix bacne? i showe 2x a day and change bed sheets weekly.

What he forgot to mention that I am a twin

I forgot to put is