Doing SS linear progression

>doing SS linear progression
>supposed to be barely able to do 110kg x 5 deadlift today
>had preworkout for the first time
>ended up doing EIGHT (8) reps
>a huge leap in the linear progression
>two days later still have lower back ache and need to lie down for it to go away

"SS is a meme" is not a meme

thats not the point
the point of this post is that im saying the preworkout pushed me too far and i hurt myself, i think

You broke form and hurt your back.

What exactly are you expecting from us? Don't be a fucking idiot in the future.

Sorry about the backache. Bed rest probably isn't the answer. Walk, and get a massage.

You're starting SS, a program built for novices, with a prescriptive format in order to teach you form while building a strength base.

What exactly is the point of you rushing ahead because you get excited?

Also you're probably lifting with your lower back, check out a video on how to better set up your lift and engage your hammies.

>doing ss
>ended up doing 8 reps
YNDTP

lol your preworkout didn't force you to do 8 reps mongoloid. thats like saying a weapon kills by itself

good thing you didn't do 7 pham

sounds like you have a tight lower back

gonna need a source on that pic

Laura Southern's older sister

If you're doing SS and feel like you have something left in the tank at the end of the set, just stop. Better to leave something for next time. Those 3 reps literally did nothing for you. Who knows, maybe your form broke down on the 7th or 8th rep, and you would have felt fine if you stopped at 5.

im gonna fucking destroy you

psykitten instagram

OP post picture of your shins from the front

>he fell for the 6-7 reps does nothing at all meme

incorrect.

I would ejaculate with the force of a thousand suns, directly into her uterus.

Also, work on your core more. Leg raises, situps with weight or crunch machine, hyperextensions hugging a plate, crunch machine that you can work your back on. After it gets better, of course. Assuming you haven't 'slipped a disk'.

imgur.com/a/RyWee
www.instagram.com/psykiten/

I'm not OP, but I have to say, that is very wise. I will remember that, user

blessings.

Strength base is a meme.