Delusional Fatties?

Hello my good lads. Sometimes, or rather always, when I confront some hambeast on facebook about their weight, they talk about diseases making them fat even tho they ''eat almost nothing, and mostly vegetables''. I wantes to know if it was really possible for someone to be fat while eating let's say 500kcal of broccolis a day.

No, no it is not. They're most likely severely under-estimating how much they eat, due to mindless grazing on food (like a cow which they resemble.) It is physically impossible, especially on a 500cal diet (strict) to maintain ANY bodyweight a human can live with. They're completely delusional and most likely also over-estimating how much they burn off.

Also, rule of thumb, if someone says "i only eat x food item" they're lying out their fucking ass. No one eats a single type of food all day, every meal, especially brocolli, there has to be nutritional diversity generally, unless they have spartan level determination, which fat people generally don't.

>when I confront some hambeast on facebook about their weight,

Stop doing this it's autistic and a complete waste of your time

I love kitty look at its wittle face

Of course it's not possible to be fat while barely eating, but having said that there's people with peculiar metabolisms such as myself who get fat really easily and can survive (meaning keep their current weight) off as few as 800-1000k per day (I'm a 5'10 kinda bulky male btw).

So all in all, I totally can see the reason for a western person with said problems to keep an healthy BMI given how widespread and commonplace eating (esp. fatty/high cal) food is.

It's hell, especially if you have any semblance of a life (work/school/going out) because EATING is a very strong social ritual.

If you're like me and CANNOT eat regularly then it automatically makes you the "weird eccentric guy".

It might be if they have a severe metabolic genetic disorder, but that isn't it 99.99% of the time.

Also eating 500 calories a day is shit for you unless you know what you're doing for a fixed period of time and using supplements (like vitamins & omega-3).

Most of these fatties could lose a substantial amount of weight just cutting the crap out of their diets, and then getting into calorie counting and macro management.

That's what I did.

Women will always project guilt onto others. They are uncomfortable according to them because YOU are doing something or not doing something. They will never own up to their eating habits and will always have a (usually bad) excuse ready.
>Fred dumped me
>Chad didn't call me back
>Brad posted a picture with a pretty girl
>My joint hurts
>Thad uses drugs
Or some form or variant where they are simply reacting to an external cause and not actively taking the choice to eat.
Fat people are in general unable to handle their emotions, so instead of dealing with it, they eat shitty food for that quick dopamine trigger.

Misery loves company, so the concept of eating shitty food, watching shitty TV, while having with shitty emotions is a sure way to a shitshow (literally and mentally). It's a form of self-conditioning, where they associate TV with good (fat/sweet) food and it's a quick way for some instant happiness because that is what they need "NOW".
Planning is hard. Discipline is hard. Having to own up to the fact that they are truly the ones who did shitty choices in regards to stuffing their body is very hard. Remember how they are unable to deal with emotions. And this is hell of sure a train of emotions, guilt and shame they truly can't handle.

The small things adds up. When it comes to superfood, it's not what you'd ordinary think of superfood as in very healthy with little calories. But superfood, as in the sum of food. A spoon of oil for cooking the healthy veggies. The bunch of butter for your bacon. The butter on your bread.
The snacking. A small bowl of chips here and there isn't making you fat. True, but a small bowl in addition to an ice cream, a chocolate bar, a sweet fruit - no matter how healthy, consistently over a long period will make you fat.
This is where the conditioning comes in. Food => happiness.

literally not possible

500 calories wouldn't even be enough to keep yourself alive/bodyheated long term nevermind putting on weight

>Eat 800 Kcals for 5 day
>Eat 7000 during the binge
BREH I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT MY METABOLISM .

What , you can spend a lot of time eating 0 food , not really healthy but your body is forced to go into ketosis ( i 'm not a ketard shill , this shit IS unealthy , but it's what it is , an extreme situation defense mechanism ) .

You are not maintaining your weight on 1000 cals if you are a male, quit lying to yourself fatty.

You summed it up in the first word of the title: Delusional.

Fatty's view of themselves/the world has been so distorted that they genuinely believe the bullshit they spew. Couple that with having 0 knowledge about proper nutrition and there you have it.

They grossly underestimate the calories they consume and over estimate how much they burn in a day.

Use your head. How would their bodies generate infinite energy just because they have pussy cysts. They are the dumbest people on the planet.

hambeasts not only lie to you about the diseases making them fat but also lie about their calorie intake because they legit cannot count calories.

a)I'm not fat, I'm fit actually u stupid motherfuckers
b) people like you who cannot fathom I'm telling the truth are what makes life uncomfortable.

"bruh y u no eat what a weirdo lol"
"let's grab lunch/brunch/breakfast bruh what's ur problem"

You know fuck you

You are not beating thermodynamics user.
Yes, some people are more prone to put on weight, but you are miscalculating something if you think you are not loosing mass at 1000kcal per day.

>thermodynamics
You don't know shit about biology do you?

>if you think you are not loosing mass at 1000kcal per day.
My cat eats more than me, I eat once (1) per day, no breakfast, no lunch, no snacks and about 900-1100kcal total and can keep my weight

Also no sugary drinks at all, no soda, no sugar in my coffee, nothing

Deal with it mofo

Chill fattie.
And Im sorry to trigger you, but it really boils down to thermodynamics. But hey, if you want to claim to be somehow above the laws of physics in a cambodian origami site, i will not stop you :)

post body fuckboi

Again, fuck Veeky Forums and fuck yo autistic asses

Back to pleddit for me

Lol fatty, get triggered.

>asks for body pic to evaluate his informed characteristic since that is a non-brainlet thing to do
>FUCK OFF AUTIST
faggots like you who cannot support his claims on the internet with evidence are what makes life uncomfortable.

Add the calories from the cheese they put over their broc and the sugat from that swwet tea and the star bucks they drink in the morning with doughnuts and the whole meal they eat every day because they have been "being good" and you will see the truth.

>people with peculiar metabolisms such as myself
FAT LOGIC

>EATING is a very strong social ritual
FOOD FETISHISM

>If you're like me and CANNOT eat regularly then it automatically makes you the "weird eccentric guy"
SPESHULSNOWFLAKE ALERT

Get a fucking clue. Really. You're a complete fat moron who is over eating.

1000 cals / day for a young adult male is not possible

KYS

Fat here, mostly it's through binge eating. They may eat normally a lot of the time and then one meal eat like 4K calories. There's lots of things that make you tired and depressed though, which is more relevant to the concept of 'metabolism' than altering physics.

>eats almost nothing, and mostly vegetables
>drinks 2500 calories worth of alcohol and soda every day

My sister is sorta like this. She's overweight now, but at one point she was literally one pound away from being obese for her height. It doesn't look like she eats a lot, but she eats small amounts of calorie dense foods in frequent, small increments.

Part of it is genetics, but I guarantee that it's mostly their own delusions, if they were to compile all the food they ate in a day, it'd probably be a lot and very fatty.