What useless shit should i buy off eBay/amazon with my debit card Veeky Forums ?

What useless shit should i buy off eBay/amazon with my debit card Veeky Forums ?

>online shopping
>debit card
nigga u dumb

As an amazon seller, I am so glad people like you exist.

Whatever small gym accessories that are constantly in use, like weight clamps, or a dip belt IMO.

And get yourself some gloves if you don't have them already

You can use a debit card with paypal my man

don't buy anything

you get way better fraud protection using a credit card tho

Yera fuck it tis fine.

What else can I do with my money aside from letting it sit in the bank

Lmao at the fucking bank Jew shills telling you to go credit card. They just want those percentages when you forget to pay it off.

>get ripped off with credit card
>painless chargeback instant refund

>get ripped off with debit card
>money is gone get to fight with the bank to get it back

yeah no

neck harness

I collect Meme patches from /k/ and dice.

this

So is this what normal fucking retards do? Do they seriously just get money and say "lol what should I blow this on" and then go broke until their next paycheck? Someone please tell me because I genuinely don't know

How often do you find yourself getting "ripped off", user?

would rather have the protection and not need it than vice versa. I don't do much online shopping, so rarely

Save that money up. You'll never know when you will actually need it.

Got ripped off with a debit card once and my bank refunded me within a week.

yep. And then they complain about not being able to pay bills.

It's literally the same fraud protection, you just have to not be poor so it doesn't hurt you if one account gets cleaned out by a nigger and it takes a few days to get the money back.

if you're not a poorfag you just pay your credit card statements off in full every month and reap the credit score benefits. but if you want to give jamal direct access to your money be my guest

He's paying with Paypal, he has the same protection, and debit cards have it in practice anyway nowadays.
You know what he's missing out? Cashbacks.
The usual 'pay by credit, get a few %s back'. Hard to find the perfect one for you, but once you do it's free money. Ofc, pay too late once and the interest will end up being more than you've ever saved with cashbacks.

My credit score allowed me to buy a fancy new car that ain't worth a fuck.

Get my credit card charged?
Got the money back within a phone call.