How come this tumblrina is still alive and Rich is dead? They're both the same age

How come this tumblrina is still alive and Rich is dead? They're both the same age

The Rock is more careful with his coke snorting.

Also, the Rock is far more genetically gifted.

Dem warrior genes

Because he doesn't look like an amalgamation of bruised tumours addicted to coke.

Hey. That's Mr panini to you and me

He doesnt do roids made by gypsies in a basement. He does hormone treatment, which is the recipe for a long youthful life. You can expect this guy to live a long life.

He's richer ?

his father took massive amounts of roids as well
your line's genes get used to it after a while, evolution and stuff

t. Retard

Well first off the Rock isn't anywhere near 300 pounds.

Neither did Rich.

>Perhaps less steroids
>Regiment given to him by experts
>Manufactured by experts
>Diet given to him by experts
>Perhaps less recreational drugs

The Rock has movie money.

Bro, Rich did every PED known to man... dude trashed his body and paid the ultimate price for his stupid fake ass vanity. Rightfully so.

You know he died because he smacked his head after he OD'd on coke, right?

And I meant that Rich wasn't using low quality gear, he had the money and connections to get the good stuff.

rich still roided like crazy, not only hormones.

doesn't need haircuts

You never heard of epigenetics, right?

The Rock has better genetics.
This is him when he was 10 years old.

Lysenkoism has been discredited for 60 years faggot

i suppose it's "evolution" in a sense, if his dad had reacted very badly to steroids or died, the rock would have been far less likely to take them himself. Given that his dad didn't, the rock felt free to take lots of steroids himself

Hey everyone, this guy has figured out why some people die from smoking cigarettes and others don't. If your parents smoked then you are genetically immune to the harms of smoking. My dad was shot in the leg with a 9mm once, am I immune to bullets now?

The Rock probably doesn't take as many supplement powders and (hopefully) doesn't use HGH. People always point to steroids but HGH is the more scary thing in my opinion. That shit enlarges organs

He probably eats a little bit of a better diet and doesn't eat ben and jerrys everyday too

I know it's a joke but he was 14 there which is pretty much close enough