Progress

Talk post some /fat/ progress pics. I didn't take pics but I started at 365 and I feel fucking amazing

keep going bro

Drop them shorts cutie

Plan on it. I got a cheat day with my friend tomorrow. Gonna try to hit 6500 calories lmao

I admire your progress, but I hope you know what awaits at the end. I am looking forward to seeing you hit sub 200 but please do know that the skin will be loose, you can fix that easily so don't let it demotivate yourself.

You are definitely gonna make it bruv.

keep going and you'll make it, you look like you've got a good face and build no homo

wtf dont
thats like 2weeks of dieting gone

Naw I usually only gain like 3 pounds and drop it back off in like 4 days. I'm doing hardcore keto

that's 4 days of potential progress lost. Cheat days can be fun and useful, but overdoing it is dangerous and irresponsible.

>still looking like shit but less numbers on scale and measuring tape
>showing off "progress"
>already planning a cheat day
Listen here you fat fuck. You don't deserve a cheat day, not even a cheat meal. Like i said before, you look literally the same. You forgot #behumble

Keep cutting, no cheat anything for you and keep your progress to yourself until you will actually look better.

nice abs

What can you do to fix it?

don't lose weight too fast and buy some skin tightening cream and massage it daily to increase blood flow

Anything besides "have better genetics" is a meme. The best thing you can do is lose the weight now; the longer you're fat, the more time your skin has to be permanently damaged. Losing weight slow gives the illusion of better skin recovery simply because it allows more time for your skin to catch up, but ultimately your skin ends up in the same place as the guy who lost the weight fast.

Good job. Now take that fucking wreath thing off your wall. It's horrid.

Most of my progress is visible from the side. Didn't know it would work out like that. I've gone from nearly skin tight in a 3xl shirt to comfortable fitting in a 2xl. I'm 6'3 and wide shouldered with massive thighs. I've lost well over 85 lbs and you're trying to shit on me. Gtfo faggot.

This is what I thought. I don't want to have plastic surgery or anything, waste of money and I worked hard for my loose skin, but I wouldn't mind it gone either.

Surgery, full body lift. That's my plan if it's bad by the time I reach my goal.

>I've gone from nearly skin tight in a 3xl shirt to comfortable fitting in a 2xl
>I've lost well over 85 lbs
and you still look exactly the same

never going to make it kek

240->162

Got as low as 140lb skeletor, on dat lean bulk til March.

Started at 6'4 392lbs

this pic is me at 198lbs

I was feeling good for you until you said that. At your starting weight you had enough cheating, now it's time to get serious. Do you NOT want to make it? Come on man, don't.

>changed angle by 10°
wow user very proud
never gonna make it
user, i...

He a right about the cheat day though man. Don't turn this thread into a reverse progress one.

Wouldn't you rather have him cheat every now and then so he maintains a healthy diet or try to maintain a perfect diet and then binge eat all the weight back on?

Congratz brah, keep up the good work

lookin good fellas good shit

im 190 down from 210, aiming for 175

No offense but you literally looked like an SJW gender-fluid lesbian in the first one. The diff between the first and second is really great, you're doing good

Was 193 in December, but I never took pics of myself, wish I did but I hated seeing myself. I kind of wanted to lose another 5 - 10 lbs but it's Winter so fuck it.
Just started bulking at a 300 - 400 surplus so hopefully I don't look so DYEL next Summer. Planning on bulking until around March or April then cutting semi hard so I look relatively shredded by July.

I wanna be somewhat worthy of a shirtless cosplay at AX 2018.

how much lb lost? actually could be 'decent' progress

You're retarded and are going to die a fatty.

yeah you definitely shouldn't do that.
do cheat days once you're below 200

Yeah my hair was long af then and unstyled. My hair will be a bowl cut if I dont style that shit lol

Do a cheat meal not a cheat day, why the fuck do people do cheat days?

263 to 192 @ 6'1. Sorry, I did after->before like a subhuman.

Nice bulk.

Yeah, keep "cheating" on life, fat faggot.

This pic makes me happy. Great job, keep it going man.