>n-next summer, r-right lads?

also can i get bf% estimate?

oink%

totally deserved a thread and not post in CBT

18%

>oink%
can you please delet this?

23-25%
You clearly lift and have mass just cut if you want abs or don't if you're doing a sport like strongman rugby etc...

18-20%.

How the fuck are you so hairless?

just dont ever take your medium shirt off

Hey user, do you notice that your left side your body is more fatty than the right? It's noticeable most on your stomach, possibly your back too. Why is that?

its way higher, people notoriously underestimate how much fat they truly carry. Look at his fucking gut.

23% I 'm about 18% and you can see some my top abs

i have massive bear hair all over my body, i unironically trim it once a month or so as to not grow a persian rug. did it this morning and went a little too far

i'm a 6'1 king of manlets so i wear xl. used to be l 8 months ago when i was around 13%. then i kinda fell for the strength meme and ate my way out of aesthetics

it must be the angle or me raising my arm

to be fair my core was completely loose for that pic. pic related bracing and grabbing all the fat i can. i estimate 21% or so. delusional?

I feel you broski, I bulked too dirty too and i'm dyel af in comparison :(

You have my body type basically I'd say between 16-20%. It is almost all belly fat. 2-3 months of cut and you can be pretty shredded.

>roiding for this
lol, just lol

The dude has fat arms, not just belly fat kek

PLEASE do a cut
you will look amazing

this OP, you have a great frame and will be a sexy motherfucker once you cut down to 12-14%

what in the world makes you think i roided?

>inb4 traps
try to work your back sometimes

thanks lads. i want to get a proper estimate so i can gradually cut as slow as i can for a few months. i was at 12% last summer but cut down too quickly (1000 calories or so) and lost a lot of muscle. then i dun goofd and permabulked

what do you do for traps?

I would say close to 25%.
Or between 22-25.

Dang, OP, you THICC af
Anyway you need a big slab of marble to carve a mastepiece

>i have massive bear hair all over my body
let it grow out, keep lifting, never cut
go full bearmode

definitely around 25%, if not more

but the way the math works, he looks like he's less because he has a lot of muscle

Keep lifting and cut in Feb. and you will be a pussy god by spring break. This is the ideal form to enter winter with.

You're lookin good. Well, apart from like 22% bodyfat but still. Once you cut you're gonna be SMOKIN! HOO HAA!

> What is lighting?

How many years were you in the coma?

Keep it up user ur normie fit but hit hoodie season hard and do a quick cut in march and you will be swimming in pussy juice.

Work on that gut
Otherwise, it looks decent
I'm aiming for the same look but with less gut, obsviously, abs can fuck themselves desu

Roast me guys.
Also how far can i get by next summer?

Fucking australians, get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Heres the least flattering angle.

Im american also isnt it winter in aussieland?

He's sayin you're at the other side of the world cause your picture is upside down. Ya dumbo.

You can't fool me, you emu cucked straya.
Leave or I'll shoot your ground harness

Oh i get it the upside down joke lol.

fuck off

>definitely around 25%, if not more

Stop looking at those shitty charts on Veeky Forums. They're completely innacurate.

>oink%
KEK

stfu fatass

if you've ever cut over 30+ lbs of fat you'd know that people FAR underestimate how fat they are.

>oink%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

post your fucking cock, faggot

deadlift and be fat

Veeky Forums notoriously overestimates. Zyzz himself would probably be told he's above 10%

>then i kinda fell for the strength meme and ate my way out of aesthetics

Same. Youre over 20% but you have a solid base to cut down too. Good luck

u fucking mong, most people underestimate. anybody who's done a real cut knows this.

How long have you been lifting OP and what was/Is your routine?

id say around 25%