I hate my life but i'm in love with the gym

I'm from mexico and my family can't fucking stop buying this shit and i can't resist. What should i do?

What is that dog shit

Kill yourself

Develop some willpower and stop being mexican

Don't be a pussy. It's not that hard to resist food cravings. Down a big glass of water, or drink a black coffee and then see how you feel afterwards.

Always kills my cravings.

Pastries and shit.

eat all the conchas you can.

Some of that stuff looks like it's probably delicious
Not sure what any of it is tho..

look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're worthy of your body you weakling

Same, mom keeps on buying pastries over pastries like during winter we were fucking Americans

>user has never had a concha with his breakfast
Pleb.

stop eating that nigger shit. eat donuts

This
drink a gallon of water everyday

Ive tried some of those at a local mexican bakery, they are extremely dry and theres like almost no sugar used. Like stale bread with a hint of sugar

either they don't know how to make proper bread or it's really old. Fresh bread like the one OP posted is warm, fluffy and perfectly sweet unlike the diabetic donuts

It depends of the type of bread

so slightly less unhealthy than a donut, but still an insulin resistance special

you both are retarded.
OP save me some marranitos. i lov piggie cookies.

why are you blaming your family? you're the weak one that can't control himself

Those are pastries, lot of sugar lot of flour.

Daaaaaammmn, are you from harvard?

go back we are full
make your country great again
mulaco

Put them into your mouth, bite into them, masticate them and then spit it out in a napkin before swallowing (essentially like bulimia but without the horrible consequences). Granted, you don't get the full experience of eating, and there's some calories that still end up going through, but it's orders of magnitude better than just eating stuff willy nilly.

I will do this rn ty. Also my dietary plan says that i can't have one with protein milk for dinner but i have a lot of this pastries in a plastic box.

I live in CA and the mexican places sell these. This little mexican bakery makes the best cookies i ever had and the best piggy breads. they taste so fucking good dipped in milk. They're not too sweet either

Just don't do it with chocolatey things or stuff that sticks to your mouth as it kind of defeats the purpose of spitting it out, as half of it stays in there.

I have never had one piggie cookie but you maybe know the struggle

Be a man and not another fucking pussy. Stand over this crap and keep on a strong mind that you eat food to make yourself stronger and not happier for another 10min.

Only women and weak man consume sweets. If you consider yourself a little pussy, keep on eating that shit and start sucking dick. You disgust me.

Shit, sometimes i bite a little bit of the bread and i throw it to the trash can

those cinnamon pig cookies are so goddamn good

these are fucking great. However the color is not made due to the Cinnamon, they get their color from the Molasses. they do have cinnamon however but it's not a significant amount,about 1 1/2 tea spoon

sounds like some third world shit which makes you the pleb

Oh man, I remember having that shit as a kid and fucking loving it. Thank you for the nostalgia.

No worries user

I live on the border and these shits are tasty.

Ask yourself if you want to be like 99% of the Mexican race. Fucking big ass beer gut, greasy taco eating, whore-fucking degenerate.

A lot mexican bakeries are shit. You have to find a good one.

seconding this - lived in la and these bakeries produce the lowest tier of sweets. any vending machine is several light years ahead of this trash

Look at fat mexican chicks and realize you dont want to eat sweets that are mediocre at best anyway.

Concha is the shit bro. You're missing out.

Anyway op I know that stuff is a traditional mexican breakfast but so is eggs toast and refried beans. Eat that more.

Look dude, its not healthy to eat shit like that so you gotta drop them. But if you dont mind being a bit unhealthy then just keep eating what you eat but reduce the amount. Thats what I usually do when I dont feel like having a clean diet but have to lose weight. I get one thing I like and I cut it by half. If I order a pizza I eat two slices and save the rest, if I'm gonna eat a burger I just save half of it for the next day, If I want to eat chocolate I eat a little bit of it. I lose around 2lbs every week just by doing that, around 4lbs if I do some cardio and lift. Its not super great but its a comfortable way of losing weight.

Discipline and proper diet are still better.

Every country has their version of donuts/pastries/cookies you weak willed fuck. This is exactly the reason why cartel beheads people like you. You fucking spic. Die paco die

Pan dulce. Basically Mexican donuts.

Burn your food. It'll smell rancid, then you won't want to eat it again...

...is what I wish I could do, but I don't.

Esto es más fácil en español, porque me da hueva traducir mis pensamientos:

El secreto está en tu microbioma. Si tú sigues alimentando a tu microbioma (i.e. las bacterias "buenas" que viven en ti) con harina y azúcar, van a seguirte exigiendo harina y azúcar. Cámbialos por algo de fruta y quizá harina integral, y vas a cagar mucho más a gusto, además de que eventualmente acostumbrarás a tu microbioma a exigir fruta en lugar de azúcares refinadas.

No es un proceso corto, pero tampoco estarás meses forzándote a comer frutas. Unas cuantas semanas, a lo mucho. Puedes usar levadura de cerveza y Sinuberase (en la farmacia, son Bacilos Clausii) para ayudarte a cambiar tu microbioma más rápido, pero es muy probable que te de un chingo de hambre.

chido

Why'd they think pig-shaped cookies were a good idea? Lol, I love them, but I've never understood the shape.

Come to America.

Leave the house, maybe? How old are you?

I thought I saw that too

>lived with mexican friend after high school
>knew him since jr high
>his mom used to buy this for us
>i fucking loved it
>fuck it up with friend and move out
>haven't talked to him for 6 years

Fuck you user you brought back some memories.

yepp

>tfw haven't had a concha in years
Delete this, pls.

Mexibro here, the pig cookie is literally the only good thing in that pile.
Anyway, resisting ain't shit if you have an actual goal, dude. It can't be ambiguous like "eat less of this" either though, you have to be specific, "x grams of sugar per day" "x grams of carbs per day" and that'll eliminate the overeating bullshit. But that's just a how, figuring out why you're going to do it is what's really going to help you power through it all cause if you can't justify resisting then you're just gonna keep stuffing that shit down your throat.

>not eating a concha con leche every sunday as your cheat meal

>not having the puerquito and slamming a vanilla brotein shake with it
how are you supposed to develop the strangth to build the wall on fucking concha and leche?

You gotta make those discipline gains as well as those strength gains desu.

It isn't just the glory of deth lifts and protein shakes

Resist.

I second this user. Always a hard and dusty stale piece of shit. I never understood where all the moisture goes to for these shitty puffy crackers.