24 year old r9k fag, first time on Veeky Forums, smallest rib cage in existence?

Height 5'9
Weight 110lbs
Chest: 30 inch
Biceps: 8.7 inch
Waist: 27 inches
Wrist: 6 inches
Hips: 33-34 inches at my ass

its over for me before i even start isnt it. my ribcage is tiny af. Figures since all I did as a kid was long distance running and nothing ever upper body.

realistically how much can I expect my chest to increase by, I don't think I'll ever have a normal 38 inch chest

you need the gym more than anyone right now.

you have my pity.

i have 5.5" wrists

work on your serratus, and BENCH AND BENCH AND BENCH AND DO SOME FLIES AS WELL. You wanna grow! You gotta do a TON of volume and and eat food like crazy tho!!!
DONT GIVE UP FAGGOT

You could've posted a picture of yourself instead of all these measurements but oh well.

If you start lifting and have a proper diet (eat big to get big 4 scoops) then you could perfectly have a 40 inch chest.

Also these units suck, metric ftw.

First you need to STOP going to /r9k/ it is literally poisoning your mind with useless shit that doesn't matter.

Don't worry about your wrists there's not much that can be done about genetics, you can however work your forearms.

You also need to stop any red pill shit, if you watch or read anything that uses the term "incel" or "gymcel" dump it immediately you are destroying yourself.

Next read the fucking sticky, but I will give some advice.

Deadlift
Squat
Bench
These will be your main lifts. Revolve everything around these three lifts. You must do one of these a week. That means you must go to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week.

And don't worry about going to the gym and being weak at first literally nobody cares.

this. post pic its best way to help

dat ass to waist ratio!
just get a boob job, to fix the chest.

>STOP going to /r9k/ it is literally poisoning your mind
same shit here

>you can however work your forearms
he can up to degree. small wrists are small bones so his forearms won't grow much

yeah but still normies dont really care too much about wrists thats just Veeky Forums autism at work. having big wrists/forearms is still aesthetic as fuark

thats the same size as my dick

wristlet here (6 and a half inches)
being a wristlet is actually a blessing. I work my forearms a lot and am meaty af around elbow.
a gym bro who also shares passion for forearm workouts has bigger bones, and same size forearms, but mine look visually bigger cause I am a wristlet. We both 5'10''

also bone thickness is a tricky thing. I have smaller hands and feet, but my chest was 46'' even before I started lifting (no manboob, just large ribcage). So within a few months of newb gains my chest looked really aethetic, even though there weren't much muscle on it, just a big ribcage.

damn son. I thought my 6.5 inchers were small. Did you have a bad diet during puberty?

>tfw 6'7 and 6 inch wrists

>mfw dick has the same width and more girth than wrists

no clue what happened but they look like shit and so does my forearm and pretty much everything else lol. i have small frame. wrists are the first thing that people always comment and say how skinny/small they are. for that reason i mostly wear long sleeves

m8 that's centimeters not inches. And to measure wrists people generally measure the circumference, not diameter. So you're wrists are bigger than you think.

circ is 14 cm which is around 5.5". just took this pic because i can't wrap it around and hold it in place using one hand

is anyone going to help ribcagelet OP

He's just very thin, if he lifts and eats properly he'll be fine. He's from /r9k/ so it won't happen though.

OP.
Lifting is a lifestyle, at first we all lift for a goal, whether its strength or for girls.
At first you'll hate lifting, but trust me, the journey becomes everything, and very fun.
Also 90% of males put no fucking effort into bettering themselves, no matter what /r/incels told you, you WILL be better than almost every male if you put alot of effort.
You're never going to be as good looking as a male model or anything, but you can sure as fuck be better looking than you were last month.

Jesus...

I haven't said this unironically in a long time but you need SS+GOMAD
make sure to do SS with accessories for volume and also don't do gomad for more than several months

A huge part of your chest measurement is your lats, which don't really have right now. You need to gain like 60+ quality pounds. I'm also a wristlet (6.2 inches), but deadlift 585 at 193 and have pretty good forearms. Your wrists aren't going to grow, but your forearms will.