I'm going to start exercising, give me some advice and i'll post my progress here

I'm going to start exercising, give me some advice and i'll post my progress here

Not your personal blog, loser.

kys fatty, this isn't normiebook

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

Cardio

guys please I'm a good guy i need some encouragement

/fph/ and /fat/ exist for a reason

fuck off, lardass

Read the sticky, do a routine and stick to it!

pls guys im a fat fuck with no will to lose weight, so i need validation from you guys so i feel better about my fat ass.

Off yourself and stream it on every social media you know

This desu

how the fuck did you miss the dancing dinosaur you fat fuck?

>advice
Actually exercise. Do your cardio and lift. You need to lose weight, if you have a pool nearby go swimming, otherwise anything works just fucking do it.
Your diet will be the hardest part, because you already know you should eat less and aren't eating less, so it won't matter if a spreadsheet tells you to eat less... you'll need some tricks.
Use Scooby's calorie calculator to calc how many calories per day you'll need, use something like cronometer to make sure you hit all your micros with your diet, do not exceed 1.65g of protein per kg of weight (that's useless and wasteful, will always get converted to energy), you can eyeball it down to 1g/kg, or use your goal weight instead of your fat weight, the point is tha more than that would be just a waste. Supplement creatine (5g/day) and vitamin D (up to 10K IUs/day, but if you want to megadose work up to 10K over months, or you'll get some terrible runs), oily fish is a great way to get your omega 3s and some protein, but you could supplement it if you don't want to eat mackarel or sardines every day.
Meal timing doesn't matter too much, but if you want to edge your bets do intermittent fasting, it's easier because you won't even think about eating for the majority of the day, and it's easier to count calories when you're eating only 2 meals. Btw, cook your own meals, count the calories for the ingredients, all of them including oils and condiments used in cooking. The most common 'mistakes' on a diet are not counting calories for something you're eating (maybe as a reward for working out) or counting less than it's really worth, or counting a smaller portion size, don't fall for that shit. Same 'it doesn't really matter but might help' thing, try to eat something an hour or 2 before working out, and eat again immediately after, this works best with mostly protein and fats before and mostly carboidrates and protein after.
Read the whole Starting Strength book, and do the routine.

you are truly a disgusting specimen.

Cut into your body and scrape off the fat from the inside of your skin. Repeat until you're satisfied.

>no will
Then get the fuck out. If you are already at the point where you don't think you will make then you will not make it.
Get motivated and discipline yourself! Don't rely on others, especially a bunch of anonymous people online, to pity you and cheer you on. We have no vested interest in you. If you want do lose weight and actually look and feel great then first improve your god damn mentality first.

Oh, and READ THE FUCKING STICKY!

reddit might care, Veeky Forums don't.

sage

You do know this isn't the op but a guy mocking him

>july3p
fuck off

You look pretty optimal, op, just maintain now.

>no will
Failure.

do GOMAD

>july3p
hey
actually, July3p is a natty now (not really)

pls leave july3p my bf alone

>it's another episode of : "fatty thinks he's special for showing us his starting point and telling us he'll show progress"