>one chance at life
>born with barrel chest

Why live?

LOL I have a barrel chest
Just grow your arms faggot
You're literally breathing barrels of air, it's an advantage

Why is this a bad thing
can't you bench more due to rom

Dude, you have a chest ready and waiting for you to pack muscle onto it. In the meantime grow your arms.

t. have barrel chest

Wow that's fucking shitty, might as well give up now

>guy with normal chest has full head of hair
>guy with barrel chest is bald
Why was that necessary?

>implying thats bad

Why do both have terrible posture?

why do people take this as a bad thing? You just end up looking bigger.

Genetics usually come in a package.

KEK

This. Barrel chest is a gift from the gods.

I feel attacked

>balding at 21

JUST

Not in terms of aesthetics. All bodybuilders out there have a normal chest.

Just checked myself in the mirro
Feels fucking bad man
Actually, it feels shitty as fucking fuck

1mg finasteride daily
Keto shampoo 2-3 times a week
Minoxidil twice daily

That's the stack that gave me a ton of regrowth and no no hair falling out. Almost back to my old hairline now. Would recommend it to anyone balding. You don't want to become a balding beta cuck.

>finasteride

lmao, read the fucking side effects.

Just go bald you fucking pussy, jesus christ.

>1mg finasteride daily

ruh roh

>rolling the dice on fin sides
>ever

There have been multiple studies done with conflict of interest with thousands of participants, with none of the sides reported on the internet being present. Some ER sides were found, but they dissipated once medication ceased. Permanent finasteride sides are a meme.

Listen to doctors and countless studies or listen to hypochondriacs on the internet? Thankfully I wasn't retarded enough for the ladder and get to keep my hair as a result.

With no conflict of interest ***

>t. rabbi goldstein

My Sides

they've literally updated the warning to include permanent loss of libido as a possible side

from what i've read it sounds like if you're going to get the sides you get them quickly so you're probably fine, but that doesn't mean that everyone will be fine

>not going for gigantic early 1900s canadian lumberjack aesthetic

why even live

Where did you get a prescription for fin? Just family doctor?

>the beta chest vs the chad chest

>they've literally updated the warning to include permanent loss of libido as a possible side

Could you please link me to an official source where such a warning is included?

Permanent sides from fin makes no sense anyway, as fin only stops testosterone from being converted to DHT though the enzyme 5α-reductase. Once medication ceases, the process is no longer interrupted and DHT levels go back to normal, hence the side-effects from low DHT should cease.

I don't bother with a prescription, I just buy the generic version online. It's super cheap.

LMAO

Damn, seems like you need a prescription in Canada

fucking kekkles

You need a prescription in my country, too, I just don't bother with it. I just order it online and pick it up at the postal office. It's not exactly legal to do it that way, but it's not like they will give me a fine for some finasteride. I save a lot of money by not getting a stupid prescription.

I'd rather have my hair than libido desu. Going bald in your 20's is NOT the look you want. If your 30+, w/e, but if your any younger it's a fucking death sentence

Picture displays age of death. Bald and barrel chested guy lived longer by being a sick alpha cunt. That full-haired Weedle dropped out of the gene pool at a young age.

oh wow fixed

What the fuck is wrong with a barrel chest?

>More room for muscle
>More lung capacity
>Almost always means you have broader shoulders than average
>Putting muscles on it means you look even huger
>Almost certainly means you are naturally higher test.

Find a single picture of a power lifter who isn't barrelled chested.

Is OP literally retarded?

Where are you ordering online? If i got a prescription my insurance would pay. I'm not opposed to out of pocket, but everywhere online for canada seems to require a prescription.

Just google "buy finasteride" and you'll find many online places selling it. Pretty much all of the first hits on Google are legit, as there is nothing to be gained from faking such cheap medicine.

If you can get your insurance to pay, then why not do that. I wouldn't be able to get that kind of coverage in my country.

>What the fuck is wrong with a barrel chest?
No ottermode available. That's it.

barrel chest looks like shit if your overall musculature is underdeveloped or if your bodyfat is high. but if you do it right you look like an elite alpha chad like eric bugenhagen

there there

eric probably isn't a good typical example though. he looks like a fucking model who happens to DL 800lbs

im competitive body building barrel chests are looked up upon as they drawf the waist from the side and increase overall upper body size

are you memeing/a barrel chester yourself or are you being honest/objective. i have a big of a barrel chest so i'm looking for any positives

the fuck is a barrel chest? can someone give examples of normal guys vs barrel chest guys?

Just shave your head and go for the Statham look you loser.

Ottermode is the goal body for everyone though

Sorry. Can't find anything for normal chest without getting barraged with shredded dudes flexing.

I'm losing weight and keep looking at myself from the side and thinking that I look gross/retarded. I was asking myself what was wrong with my ribs because they looked twice as thick as a normal persons. Then I saw this. Yep. It looks retarded and arms look tiny. Any back or chest fat make it look worse.

which is which?

not the guy who you're responding to, but the image is from a nursing textbook. I had to read some chapters from it a part of a class last semester.

The context is that as you get older and your lungs hold more risidual air, your chest expands to compensate and you get more of a barrel chest. The image is just showing the older guy with a barrel chest. There's no sneak dissing involved I promise

Dude, I have a barrel chest and it's a huge blessing. Your chest looks fucking massive with a modest amount of muscle on it, and if you train arms well enough you'll look fucking great

I have a barrel chest and I look dumb as fuck. Doesn't help that I was really obese and have loose skin now. It's a pain in the ass to find shirts that don't make me look like im wearing a cape, or make it look like i'm trying to show off my pecks.

lmao you're wrong. Compared to placebo, finasteride doesn't decrease your libido

The claims of decreased libido come from case reports, most likely from middle aged losers who were balding AND losing their libido in the first place (a normal occurrence when you age) and needed something to blame. Blaming finasteride was their coping mechanism

But that's fucking wrong

if you're in Canada, do what I did. Go to different walk-ins until you find a doc that will prescribe it. A lot of old doctors have no idea what it is and will tell you to deal with it; ignore them and go to another walk-in. A lot of doctors want to refer you to some dermatologist they're associated with; ignore them and go to another walk-in. Keep going around till you find one that understands and will prescribe it.

Then go to your doctor and ask for blood tests to measure use PSA levels. PSA is a protein secreted by your prostate. High PSA levels are correlated with prostate cancer. Finasteride has been found to decrease the rate of prostate cancer in general, but unfortunately it also increases your risk of high-grade prostate cancer. So what this means is that you're less likely to get prostate cancer, but if you do end up getting it, it will most likely be a more dangerous kind of prostate cancer, which is why it's important to have your PSA levels checked every so often.

Overall, finasteride is great. I've been on it for 3 months and am noticing hair gains. When I cut my hair short, no longer can you obviously see the scalp. I'd rather lose my hair at 45 than 25.

>more room for muscles
not true, it's the same room for musle
>more lung capacity
not true. You develop a barrel chest to compensate because you have a decreased lung capacity
>almost always means you have braoder shoulders
nigger, what!?
>you look huger
sure, but you'll never be able to wear cool clother
>higher test
again, nigger, what!?

Your entire post is made up shit. Why do people post about things they have no knowledge of?

original poster here, these studies were on finasteride 5mg daily. 5mg daily is used to reduce the size of your prostate. 1mg daily is used to restore hair and prevent hair loss.

so the likelihood of decreased libido and impotence is likely even lower than you thought. No meaningful studies have been done on the 1mg per day dosing as far as I know

I know your struggle. If I'm not wearing a comically tight-fitting shirt, everything drapes off of my pecs like a tablecloth.

>not true, it's the same room for musle
Barrel chest extends the ribs outwards and gives more surface area for the pecs, striatus, and lats.
>not true. You develop a barrel chest to compensate because you have a decreased lung capacity
Barrel chest without health problems is due to long-term chest expansion. Mostly swimmers who started young have it.
>sure, but you'll never be able to wear cool clother
Tailor your shit.
>again, nigger, what!?
You talk like an indian and your shit is retarded.

Get fitted shirts.

fark I wish I was a big guy
barrel chest is far better than twink mode

Now you have a mere inkling of idea how manlets feel attacked every moment.

Have it too. As soon as you gain even a bit of fat, you look like a Frazetta Neanderthal.

Cleve?
>dirty sapes get out of my thread

I thought barrel chest was a good thing?

I have it and i look fucking massive, adding to that i have nice pecs thats why people thinks im like 180 lbs when im no more than 160

110 cm chest at 70 kg feels good

I remember first thinking I still had tits when losing weight and realizing it was just bone.

Well thats not in my case, also i have ery low bodyfat, however barrell chest can make you look dumb or chad depending on how the rest of your body is like

But if you have bodyfat you will look dumb as fuck

>Barrel chest/huge rib cage
>Makes arms look small
>Width makes it look like sidemoobs in thick clothing
It's not all good lads

Tfw barrel chested and a woman
Fuck all of you you have it easy

Time to go to school faggots. If you're barrel chested the only thing you can do is alter your other proportions to attenuate it.

Work on your lateral delts, biceps, TRICEPS and ESPECIALLY YOUR CLAVICULAR PEC.

Plenty of OHP, curls, skull crushers, pulldowns and incline bench press. Take some mild anabolics so that it actually makes a difference, and your barrel chest will work WITH your physique instead of against it.

Captcha NUIT 10400

If your hair has volume you can hang it over your shoulders to hide it.

lol I have barrel chest. I can only bench 250x1, but I look like I bench 3 plate for reps

>a woman
you already have it easier tbqh

I've been on Fin for a month and half, no noteable side effects. Worth a try

Thank fuck it only shows the upper body.
He would've had bow legs, clubbed feet, a flat ass, and a tiny peepee.

>>one chance at life
>>born with barrel chest
>Why live?
Has it occurred to you that perhaps you're better suited to other forms of athleticism than bodybuilding?

>big ribcage
>probably has high or higher-than-normal lung capacity
>probably has potential for high cardiac capacity

Have you ever had your VO2max tested in a lab? You might be genetically suited for endurance sports like track & field or cycling, would excel at them.
Which would you really rather be: a mediocre/failed bodybuilder, or a world-class Pro cyclist, on TV in Tour de France?

Fuck I just realized why I look fat and disproportionate even though I eat clean and train 5 days in a week. Thanks God.

I wasn't born with a barrel chest, I developed one after years of playing the Tuba. It honestly isn't that bad, it makes your chest look huge and you have a larger lung capacity.

If you get big enough arms you looks like a monster

Can you post pics?
t. barrel chest and shitty pecs

>high lung capacity
>despite the fact barrel chest develops to compensate for reduced lung capacity

can you even read? how have you come this far?

Uh, unless the OP is middle aged and a 3-pack a day smoker for decades, I doubt he has COPD or anything like it, he's probably just got large lung capacity.

Are you middle-aged? If so what are you doing here, grandpa? xD

I have THIS and compression spine fractures.

Hope I reincarnate unless it's something more gay.

>one chance at life
>barrel chest
>5'6

just do me in

is your name Gimli?

Even in terms of aesthetics.
Lets be honest, most people are lifting for girls or at least some amount of praise from DYELs.
Normie will look at someone with a barrel chest and say like "daaaamn how much do you bench?" even if you've never touched a barbell in your life, grils think you're manlier/stronk af for it.
But yeah, if your goal in life is to become a really ugly bodybuilder, then barrel chest will hurt you in competitions

I'm sure you can have reduced lung capacity from not using them ever. how many people go through life without ever doing competitive sports or stepping foot in a gym, much less working up to something respectable like 50 miles/week?

go ahead and make stuff up all you like, but this user is the only one who dropped proper peer reviewed knowledge as opposed to anecdotal "evidence." I'm sure jelquing, penis pills, and no-fap works for you too, huh?

>peer reviewed knowledge
Oh shove it up your ass.
If the OP had COPD or any other serious medical condition he'd know it by now, he'd have had other problems. Quit being an argumentative faggot just to be an argumentative faggot, it's annoying.

>barrel chest
>can bench like a monster
Oh woe is me

>dissing peer review
>thinks he knows better than the scientific method
>does this while using a computer and on the internet, bothe of which are things created by scientists for the purpose of doing science (and for calculating trajectories of ICBMs/space ships)

I'm sure there's more to barrel chest than copd or "serious medical conditions." I know it goes against your preconceived notions but try

LOL

>>one chance at life
>>born with barrel chest
Hey OP, do you have any diagnosed medical conditions associated with your apparent barrel-chestedness? Please tell us so we can get that one faggot in this thread to STFU.