I smell bacon

Accurate.

What does candyflip feel like?

>white women
not a chance

>molly monsters
she'll end up gnawing your dick to the bone if you do it user
the universe feels like velvet

I will dance with the one in the middle provided she keeps that thing in her mouth.

It's unreal. Make sure to dose at the same time you take the Molly tho. If you're already tripping and you take Molly, you have a good chance of flipping the fuck out

I can't really think of any bigger red flag for women than being a rave girl or even having attended a single rave. Those chicks are off the wall fucking crazy, sanity hanging by a worn thread. You would have to be real fucked up to want to hang around a bunch of pro bono hookers.

I have to return some videotapes

Topkek

Also ill pop some molly and bang these sluts

>arm hair on the right
>man hands

yeah sure I dont care anymore I am empty inside anyway. If my body makes other people happy I guess I will give it to them. I wouldve liked for some hot girl to give me attention when I was fat so why the fuck not. Not like I could ever pull actual qts with my autism...

>flipping the fuck out
explain plz

I got a girlfriend and only recently learned that she loves the fuck out of clubs and clubbing in general. Thinking of calling it a day and dump her desu senpai

I seriously wonder why muslims don't start shooting up raves

No, i have standards.

>gnawing your dick to the bone

user...

The most woke motherfucker here.

This

left takes what she can get and is constantly trying to find a guy who will commit to her but also lives up to her standards.

middle is a slut.

right probably is in some sort of relationship

*detonates suicide vest*

left is qt
you must be fun at parties

no!
>i'll end up embarrassing myself

I'd rather just be held and not judged when I start crying thank you very much

Thizz FACE
Thizz FACE
Thizz FACE

There is a 1/2500 chance of contracting HIV. You're probably some super straight edge little faggot who is too afraid to smoke even weed, or maybe saying she "probably has diseases anyways" is your way of coping with the fact that Chad sleeps with hundreds of women while you're still a virgin.

Why not? I'd only really want to bang the middle one but they might be nice people. Who else are you going to dance with?

>hiv is the only thing

So these are the white "queens" y'all keep talking about?

Only blacks talk that way about their women

what is this

OwO

fuck out da whey.

Just jelly you were never invited