Why does heartbreak make me lose my appetite? how do i move past heartbreak faster?

why does heartbreak make me lose my appetite? how do i move past heartbreak faster?

Yes this is a health problem because i feel physically sick and this board is for fitness and health

Because you're being cuckolded as I write this

Start by going outdoors at day and reading literature at night. No amount of lifting will get you out of the reality that is cuckoldry.

I thought girls couldn't be cuckolds.

>2017
>having a gf and not fwb

Because you're depressed

Don't assume that everyone on here is a man. I'm a woman and lost my first love.
How do I get over him quickly?

Exercise more, get some endorphins up in your shit.

fwb goes both ways cunt

your loss you retarded incel. next time make sure to squeeze that wallet hard enough so you can leave with no regrets

Why did he break up with you?

What weren't you doing for him?

What could you have done better?

Fix that shit and you'll be better able to hold onto the next man that comes along.

Don't be bitter, don't be thinking about all the dick you could have had or the future you might have had with the guy. Just focus on being the best version of yourself.

Also, reconsider your mate selection. Feminism did great things for women but the worst thing it did was create an environment where men can just use pussy and throw it away on a whim. You need to be able to discriminate between men with good and bad intentions for you. If men are given the option to fuck you and leave, they'll take it.

Fuck you.

I need real advice before I become suicidal again.i didn't have anyone but him and now he hates me for no reason.

If he left you on a whim obviously you fucked up. Guys who cheat tend to leave in a more elegant way.
Just admit you're in the wrong and look back at things you could've done better.

Not having anyone but him is your first problem.

Get out and do more shit socially. There are all kinds of recreational groups of people that you can join and become friends with. You won't do that without stepping outside of your comfort zone.

Do you work? Do you have friends from work? Do more with them. Create bonds with people other than the man in your life.

The best thing you can do for yourself to avoid depression and suicide is to structure your life. Wake up at a given time every day. Go to the gym. Cook for yourself. Reach out to people you know, family, acquaintances. Experience new things. Take on more responsibilities.

I highly recommend you start taking ballroom dance. It's a great hobby with tremendous social value, it'll teach you good posture and will give you a reason to get dressed up and look pretty at least once a week.

The reason he gave me was that I was a distraction. He thought about me and talked to me from sunrise to sunset and neglected his passion. He said he wants to be alone so he can succeed.

That's bullshit. He shut me out completely and is angry at me. For what? I did nothing but love him.
I have social anxiety. I am in college (well I will start in a week). No job. Haven't made a friend in the two years ai attended other than my old roommate. Sometimes I'm even afraid to go to class.

Your appetite won't come back for a while. You're doing to have to drink some calories.

itt /r9k/ roastie gets dumped by a married 50 year old man. more news at 11

He is 19.

i left a girl in HS for similar reasons, then later my most recent (now ex) gf. You were too much strain on his time, he probably did love you. i broke up with a girl i probably should have stayed with and married but im 22 and only half way done my degree so i did what i did. Thats his perspective.

As a girl the best thing you can do if you're young is NOT slut it up, but find some guy who is set and ready for you. No matter how much of you life you can handle a relationship will always be straining (but healthy and fun) on someone.

step 1 is get out of the house though

Why didn't he think that his heart could be in more than one thing? His is just consumed by one thing. He allowed his "love" for me to distract him from what he loved most and now he made himself angry at me and it's not rational. I want him back. I feel like he's my soulmate.

go to /adv/ this isn't fitness.
>lmao i can't eat omg
it was already answered, just try to drink your calories and eat. Otherwise get out.

first love lost is always hard, for everyone

there's life after this. don't dwell on it. there will be pain, but it will not last. allow yourself to be sad, but don't live in a past. be gentle with yourself. work on yourself. you are worth it.

it's hard to find happiness in yourself, impossible to find it in another person.

Did you post about this guy on /adv/ too (I frequent both boards)? Either way, my advice is the same. Ignore this dropkick and work on yourself. Don't give him a second chance when he asks for one.

Maybe I did. I'm just so desperate. I want him back.

Maria?

No. Sad this has happened to other people though.

I've been there man. And believe me, I'll always want my girl back. But I'm not pathetic. She wronged me and she intentionally hurt me. I'll never admit my feelings to her, and I would turn her down if I had the chance. Harden your heart user. You will feel better, trust me.

Love withdrawals literally gave flu symptoms, no energy and depression. Or maybe it was the opioids. Either way, find that center that is you, stop being a pussy and get over it.