/FPH/- fat people hate

tl;dr edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_RTYpXEi_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a salad so it's healthy

WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON youtu.be/n_RTYpXEi_o

Oh its that oreo os kid again

anybody have that photo of a landwhale claiming she can run a mile in 3 minutes?

thanks

Just realized my /fat/ folder is over 3g and my Veeky Forums has only two pictures in it

Could someone please post that old pic with "I stay asleep" roleplaying?

thank you

i know fatlogic is bad in every form but catty jealousy is just the worst thing to combine it with

He's admitted he's fat.

>300 lb fatty
>6 minute mile
I seriously fucking doubt that

He's not thin, what's your point?

Trump doesn't claim to be skinny.

she looks pretty normal to me desu, slight chub but I wouldn't consider that "plus size"either

Why

the infuriating thing is that now that wale is an internet celebrity here in Italy

That much cheese wouldn't even taste good

Were they openly mocking him? Please tell me they were mocking him to his face.

Cheeselet detected

god i hate fat people

Im honestly confused

That made me furious
What is an uterus?

Give me the quick rundown pastabro. I could gather that it's from a reality show called Ciao Darwin, which is supposed to test contestant's skill and strength. Why is there a fat fuck eating a plate of spaghetti?

She absolutely is 'plus sized' user, it's just your idea of fat has been skewed by how common obesity is.

you're an idiot, i'm sure no one enjoys to spend time with you

>inivitation
HAHAHA

The "master race" kek pathetic fags

>continuing to scrape the shitty nonmelted parts

Why

I don't remember what happened, the episode was "fit vs unfit", and that gay fatso did something to humiliate himself, or he displayed total ignorance and people loved it. probably if you search for "ciccione gay" it's one of the first results to pop up

no youre the fucking idiot. He is absolutely right. She is overweight. Just because she looks "normal" doesn't mean she isn't plus sized. Being overweight is normal nowadays

That woman is reevaluating her entire life.

Cont?

classic, want to believe it

We're all gonna make it.

Sorry that's all I got.

"Muscular"

Good stuff, worth the read

He has but I'm concerned he's not doing anything about it, his fatassery is the only thing I really can't support about him and it's getting out of control, I don't want to wake up tomorrow and see that he fucking ate Mueller and is waddling towards the CNN building screaming "STILL HUNGRY!" He lost some weight back on the campaign trail even with all the fast food stops, he needs to go back to whatever he was doing then, hopefully Melania can get this shit under control before something Taftesque happens.

>tfw 215 of pure body fat, 6"1'
>tfw can't even do a push-up I'm so underdeveloped
Why live

holy shit i know that dyke
she used to tell everyone how much she wished she could be a man and fuck her dad in the ass

Ironically, if she mega cut she'd probably have better calves than most of Veeky Forums

Squating 350 pounds everytime you stand up or sit down is not fucking joke dude.

Do something about it faggot. Get your ass to the gym and do a clean cut.

"Man, I Love Food!"

Last time I checked this isn't people who claim to be skinny hate thread.

The self awareness fairy skipped her when she was a baby.

At 6'1 215 how "fat" can you really be? 30lbs. overweight?

Clean up your diet and start exercising you will see great results.Follow a proper routine and diet and you will see an amazing transformation.

Who the fuck wants to fuck It's Pat?

this is like the beginning of a zombie movie.
I seriously expected her to have like no lower jaw.

>liberals.jpg

Blacks and latinos are worse

Shit graph. What does each percentage correspond to?

/wsg/ mirror with audio please? Seriously, what the FUCK am I looking at here?

Who cares about appearance? Policies matter more. He could be disabled, or even worse, a manlet for all I care.

>Confirmed for a fat pig
Fuck off fat cunt

Probably so it doesn't get in the way when they put melted cheese on the next "salad."

Hmmmmmmmm are more people overweight or obese?

But desu, it's better if certain minorities (and I say certain minorities, because us asians are the least overweight) deny they have higher obesity rates. If they realize it, they'll start crying to the government about how they need more money for special programs to help them. And you know the government just loooves pissing away money on these "ur so special" programs instead of taxing the fuck out of fatties, which would be the REAL solution. But no, when it comes to that suddenly the ratios of overweight people by race will become relevant and you'll claim it's discrimination.

How stupid are you?

What is this dish called? I see potatoes, spinach or arugula, and salami?

I was expecting them to pull some kind of douchebag tier prank on him. But they ended up accepting hin

Do you think she'd peg me user?

"HAHAHAHA UR ASIAN U HAVE SMALL PEEPEE"

just saying it so that it isn't used as an argument, user.

>"HAHAHAHA UR ASIAN U HAVE SMALL PEEPEE"
>just saying it so that it isn't used as an argument, user.

have you considered necking yourself? If not, you should.

A fake organ made up by fatphobic doctors to shame people. Everybody knows that babies swim around in belly fat to build their strength

>what the FUCK am I looking at here?
PCP in action

I didn't say I didn't vote for him, but I'm concerned for his health.

I am physically disgusted

It's a ""salad""

Smug fat people need to die. They should not be happy or content with their life even if its merely their delusions. FUCK this fat motherfucker. I hate fat people

top story/10 would read again. Total feels.
Never trust a fatty

Lol thanks

i'm sure he's fine. he has the best healthcare of anyone in the world.

it's called raclette and it's delicious.

it's meant to be eaten like fondue, not something you'd eat every day.

>not something you'd eat every day
If only ome people understood that. However, I would not consider "raclette" to be delicious because of the simple fact that it relies of a pound of cheese for a flavor, I can't imagine how awful it must be. Like using a litre of cream in your shit smoothie and calling it delicious.

it's basically just french nachos.