Vein or cancer?

Gf soptted this while i was working calves, i cant feel anything in there like a cyst but it doesn't look much like a vein, thoughts?

I have bad news for you...

Vein ffs man, if you're worried about it go see a doctor

I have something like that but its on my right forearm and hard. Its been there about 4 years, hasn't grown. Should I be goncerned?

did it hurt

kanker

Cut it and find out. Jesus y'all panies. If I find anything weird like that on me I fuck it up. I'd rather have a scar than something fucking growing on me.

I always remember a quote from a surgeon I knew. "When in doubt, cut it out."
It rhymes so well it must be true

You too fucker. It's even worse when it's hard. Maybe it's growing under the skin like an iceberg. Don't fuck around with this shit, people die from cancer so much it's become an acceptable norm

I hope it is cancer because you deserve it for being fucking stupid enough to ask Veeky Forums instead of going to an actual dr if you're truly concerned. Fucking moron, you're the reason the meathead stereotype still exist.

>warts are cancer
jesus, the stupidity of this board...

That's looks like a thinned blood vessel wall and you only see them when your blood pressure is increased (e.g. exercise).
It may burst and bleed into your body, but yours are not life threatening.

Source: I had to remove one from my cervical artery.

i have that on my scalp

how many months do i have left

Vein you fucking nincompoops.

I have the same thing, one in my forearm and one in my thigh.

I think they're just cysts. I do t think you typically get cancer in those areas

Medfag here. Looks like aids sorry lad

Looks like a fibroid to me, but I could be wrong. There is a supplement that is good for fibroids, but now I'm struggling to remember if it was serrapeptase or nattokinase. Might want to have it checked out by a doc.

>tfw kind of want cancer for release and just give up on all my goals and be at peace

can concur

not the blood transfusion aids either the i fucked 3 trannys and did heroin type aids

i have one like that on my neck near the clavicle. doc said its a benign nodule,but i should keep track of it and go see an endocrinologist if it grows.

same here
it's like we need an excuse to die so we don't fail people
how did we end up like this?

is it soft and squidgy or is it firm? does it move WITH the skin or does it stay put as you move the skin?

My husband is prone to lipomas for some god forsaken reason. I've gotten quite good at excising them and applying sutures over the last 10 years. They have that appearance OP.

RIP just like the piano man. By friend.

It's probably the canceraids,

>retard can't tell the difference between a wart and a cyst
good job.

its a cyst, op. some of us are just fucked with random cysts.

or like myself, have a mental illneess that compels me to fucking pick at myself when Im anxious, and frequent picking of the same spot leads to sub-skin (w/e its called) scarring that leads to a cyst.

Don't worry, otherwise shill out $200 for some plastic surgeon to lance and stitch you.

trips speak the truth
because we don't want to fail people by committing suicide so we want to be permanently fucked, not be screwed halfway by fucking up and being crippled instead

... Vein?

but thats a tendon

For you

Lipoma if soft, fibroma if hard. If not well-defined, better to visit a doctor.

I got the same thing and asked my doctor. Said it was a blood vessel. Some of the apparently shift sometimes

What I mean is that it's normal

if that thing fires would you die?

Is it hard, does it hurt if you push on it?

Pic relates I have them too

i would probably ask myself why i would a man would shoot himself after lifting such a weight

I have those exact same bumps on the outer sides of my ankle/calves when I put pressure on it, it's completely normal.

man if you ever get a keloid scar you're fucked lol

Things to check with weird lumps:
Texture - is it soft and squishy, swollen feeling, fibrous? Lymph nodes are moderately hard and painless, lipomas are faily squishy.
Growth - does it remain the same size, fluctuate or seem to be getting bigger? If it's growing you definitely want that looked at by a professional. If it fluctuates that might clue you in on the cause.
Does it hurt to touch?
Does it feel warmer than surroundings? If so it may be cellulitis or similar infection.

i think vain , my dad had cancer now clean. but after he had that same thing you have on the leg , the doctor said its a vain.

McCain pls go.

Could be a bit of herniated muscle. Or cyst. Or lipoma. Doubt its cancer. Those little lumps there seem pretty common. But if you're super concerned see a physician

I got something like that in both legs, in the outer side. It's probably caused by crossing one leg over the knee like in the picture attached.

Apparently just from googling to find this picture I already found a few articles explaining it can be bad for you so it's probably that.

My sis went to the doctor because she had that and they told her it was some sort of benign tumor or fat deposit, and had it surgically removed from her.