I decided to quit lifting because of Rich Piana's death

I decided to quit lifting because of Rich Piana's death.
I've been going to the gym 4 times a week for two years now, and for what? Just more muscle mass. And while doing that, I've been abusing my body, ingesting unhealthy amounts of calories for naught. Thinking that people will like me more if I just have bigger muscles. What a dumb thought.

So yeah, I'm not going to put unnecessary strain on my heart and digestive system anymore, just because I feel insecure. Also, this community has become more and more shit over the years. At first it was mostly good advise, but now it feels like Veeky Forums is just a support community for men with low self esteem...

I'm out bye

get collagen fillers like Rich had then do light machine work and start a youtube channel. Get some tats. Cmon

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Bye bitch

t. Pussy

Is this your way of telling people that you're transgendered?

Kys?

Guy dies from hitting his head and that's why you're stopping working out even though it has been proven to benefit your health.

Solid logic OP.

Train for sport and health. Doing steroids and trt just to get mass is retarded and why that retard died.

I hope this is shitty bait, and if it isnt, fuck off OP, you're a massive faggot

>has been proven to benefit your health.

Yeah ok. Why aren't there any 50+ year old swole dudes then?

isn't better to keep the gym and go to a doctor every 6 months?

meant for

What are you talking about? Go to a real gym maybe, plenty of swoled old guys.

Is this pasta? Either way it will be now.

Fucking newfags calling everything pasta

Overeating is unhealthy. But you can still work out and build strength and feel good, doesn't mean you have to follow the workout plan of somebody whos aiming to put on 50 pounds of muscle though

So you're going honor Pianos memory by giving up? You make me sick user. Rich is looking down on you with pity and sadness in his heart.

haha nice pasta

That "retard" died from cocaine and hitting his head. PEDs had nothing to do with it moron.

>Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
>PEDs had nothing to do with it
t.moron

>lifting for other people's approval
they never make it

Don't lump TRT in with insulin and grams of AAS/week

You're like the people on here that lump weed in with heroin and meth

just go on a vegan diet mate, you won't have all those fucking health risks

>giving up lifting cause a coke nigger died

See you next month.